I got a simple web service called "onBlur" on a textbox, calling server side function which (if needed) changes a label's text.
It works fine on my side.
Our clients have installed it in 4 places and 3 of them works fine. The one that doesn't work (interesting: doesn't throw an error either) is actually a "server farm" (a few identic machines randomly used for web-user for speeding up access ...)
I have no idea what to look for. I had a filteredtextboxextender on the textbox, I thought it might have something to do with my problems, but even when I removed it, it is still not doing anything.
I installed Fiddler, which usually shows me http requests and stuff like that, i usually find the error with this, but this time even this is showing me nothing.
I am thinking that maybe it is some path problem ...
Bad part: don't have access to the environment that is not working ... so i am kindof in the dark