Web Menus / User controls in aspx web page and .aspx C# based web templates

Dear all,

I have created several user controls and included in the webpages.

(This user control is a navigation menu consisting of images) This has to be included in all webpages. But when i tried to publish i get error messages for them. But i can’t remove since i need these user controls.

Error message given below

Error 2 The type 'WebUserControl' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_latest\d203e69a\d67c356f\App_Web_ijsq-eqk.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_latest\d203e69a\d67c356f\App_Web_bqiapzy6.dll' F:\new_latest\rice.aspx 106

Also can you please tell me how to create a good .aspx C# based web templates. Are there any online resources on this?

Thank you again in advance, Regards, Sasika.

0
Sasika

Sasika:
Error 2 The type 'WebUserControl' exists in both 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_latest\d203e69a\d67c356f\App_Web_ijsq-eqk.dll' and 'c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_latest\d203e69a\d67c356f\App_Web_bqiapzy6.dll' F:\new_latest\rice.aspx 106

Remove the dll file at  c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\new_latest\d203e69a\d67c356f\App_Web_bqiapzy6.dll.

Sasika:
Also can you please tell me how to create a good .aspx C# based web templates. Are there any online resources on this?

You can design your webpage and click file->Export Template... Menu to export  it to be export and next time when you add new web page to you project, in the "Add New Item" dialog select the template from the "My Template".

Also you can refer to :http://www.devx.com/dotnet/Article/18011

May it helps...

Johnson
0
Johnson2007

Web page .aspx is slow when loading. Pages have web user controls on them that are loaded dynamically
I have written a web application using VS 2003. Several of my forms have web user controls on them. The controls are loaded dynamically at runtime. The problem is that the web pages are very slow to load. Does anyone know if there is a way to speed up the pages being loaded into the browser? Here is an example of some code I use to dynamically load the controls:  private void Page_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)  {   // Put user code to initialize the page here   // Put user code to initialize the page here    Co...

Single page with multiple user web controls VS Multiple page with specific user web controls
I have a question regarding single page with multiple user web controls vs multiple page with specific user web controls   Option 1: I am of the opinion to have multiple pages with specific user web controls and use an object to store all the information as the user navigates through the application. And finally at the end, read this object and save all the information to the backend database.   Option 2: My respected team member suggests that we have only one page, with all the specific user web controls and not use an object, instead show/hide the user web controls based ...

Web User Control to Web User Control...

Both C# ASPX pages and VB.NET ASPX in single VB.NET Web Applcation Template
Hi.. Is it possible to have both c# pages and VB pages in same Webapplication, what i chose is VB.NET Web application Template. With Thanks, Jaya.... I don't see why you couldn't, but for the sake of consistency I don't know why you would want to do this. When you choose a C# or VB.NET application template(I'm assuming you're using VS or WebMatrix), it simply creates a .aspx file that includes a page directive that specifies the page language. If you created a C# template but want to use VB.Net instead, you need to go from: <%@ Page Language="C#" .... to...

web controls and web user control

Accessing server control values of a web user control from ASPX page
Hi, I have created a web user control (ascx) page with several server controls and the web user control included in a aspx page. I have a command button in main aspx page. How can I access values of the controls in web user control from onclick event of the aspx page. Thanks, Chamil. Make the controls on the web user control public.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! Could you pl. give me a sample line of code on how to make the control public. thanks, chamil Are you developing inline or with a code-behind?...

Web control in web control

Validating web user control(ascx) in parent page (aspx) -- .NET 1.1
Hi,  I have a user control which has some asp.net server controls like drop down list, list box etc. These fields are required. I'm using this control in a parent page which has its own server controls which are also required. The button on the parent page which is supposed to validate the controls is not working after I add the web user control.  Is there a work-around for this scenario  other than manually calling Page.Validate() and checking for Page.IsValid property ? I tried calling a javascript on button click which calls Page_ClientValidate() whic...

Persisting data in a web user control, which contains a list of other web user controls.
 Hi All, I have a control I've created, which can have a number of child controls - also user controls - stored as an ArrayList, which can be added wither a design time or programmatically.My problem is when I add to the list programmatically, it doesn't persist them. So if I add 3 child controls in step 1 of a wizard, with the aim that those three will be visible inside the parent in step 3, what happens is that the parent has no child controls and the item count is 0.Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.Code:Parent Control Markup: <%@ Control Language="C#" Auto...

What is the difference between a Web User Control and a Web Custom Control
Hi ,please could you answer for the following question with example. i know wht they are. but i want to know hw they are existing in web pages with simple example. What is the difference between a Web User Control and a Web Custom Control?  Thanks in AdvanceDilip    Check this out .... hope these might help you out... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893667http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa651710(VS.71).aspx itsUrDAY  Hi, See the following URLs: https://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fb3w5b53(VS.71).aspx(Introduction to Web User Contr...

Use Web Custom control or Web User control?
Friends,  I have a generic aspx page and its functions which is used in many .NET web application. The generic page contains a HTML Div control, server drop down list, server buttons, server textbox and it have different server and client functions to do its tasks for calling aspx pages in web applications. My problem is I do not know whether I should make that generic page as a web user control (but this is tedious because all other application folders must store frontpage aspx and code behind files of the generic page) or as a web custom control (This seems to be good beca...

change layout of web controls in web user control
Hi I have create a user control with 3 asp:textbox in it. I would like to reuse the same 3 textboxes in 2 seperate web pages. In one case I want them to appear in  a row (as search parameters) and in the other I want them to appear in a column(to add a new object)..  Can I do change layouts using CSS or something? Hi,    Here is a solution to your question for your reference. Create a web user control as the following <%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="DynamicalUserControl.ascx.cs" Inherits="DynamicalUserControl" %><asp:Panel ID="...

Web resources about - Web Menus / User controls in aspx web page and .aspx C# based web templates - asp.net.navigation-controls

Template - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook page template & tips for 2014
As Facebook page admins get started with 2014, the social marketing experts at ShortStack created a detailed template , including image sizes, ...

X'mas SMS Templates on the App Store on iTunes
Get X'mas SMS Templates on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Web sketching template - 6 pages - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This is a template in A4 that I have made inspired by the one of Brandon Schauer from Adaptative Path (http://brandonschauer.com/downloads/CanUX_bschauer.pdf). ...

United Airlines accidentally sends letter template to unhappy passenger
A US air passenger may have received what is quite possibly the world’s least sincere apology letter.

TV Templates - Transcripts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, aihiad adaph dpas, osaf das. Oi asdfpo ijafj ai.

Springpad for iOS updated with customized smart notebook templates
... , the popular personal organizer app, makes it even easier to stay organized with their latest update by introducing customized notebook templates. ...

Today’s apps gone free: Practice+, Templates for Keynote, Dr. Panda’s Mailman and more
... and packages. Dr. Panda’s Postman is available for free for a limited time. It has a 4.5-star rating with a total of 44 ratings. Templates ...

Templates, Insights and Dictation in Google Docs
Google's standalone web apps for Docs , Sheets and Slides now show a list of templates you can choose to quickly create a document, spreadsheet ...

Yellen May Emulate Taper Template and Raise Rates in December
TIME Yellen May Emulate Taper Template and Raise Rates in December Bloomberg Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen shows signs of taking a page ...