Having Problem in Posting Value from a Content Page to another Content Page within a Same Master Page

Hello,

I have a Master Page which contains two Content pages named: Default.aspx and Default2.aspx. I want to post a TextBox1 value (in Default.aspx) to Default2.aspx in the Master Pages and all my pages are in ContentPlaceHolder, but it is not working.

Is there Any kind of help?

0
amirzandi
12/30/2008 4:27:42 AM
📁 asp.net.navigation-controls
📃 13714 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 911 Views

 Hi,

you can pass value between two web forms by Query string, session  or by using cookie

For query string  refer : http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/QueryString.aspx

Session:

save session in default.aspx

Session("t1")=text1.text

retrieve session as

text2.text = session("t1") in page load of default2.aspx

To know about cookie refer http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/cookies_in_c_.aspx

Regards,
Haresh Ambaliya

Please remember to mark as "answers" if they help. This can be beneficial to other community members.
0
hareshambaliya
12/30/2008 4:58:48 AM

Thanks hareshambaliya, I did do what you have suggested and now my problem is solved.

Thanks again.

0
amirzandi

Can u please mark as "Answer" it will help to other community member