Why template device filter (of a device specific) keeps changing to NONE in form designer view

It is still there in HTML view but keeps changing to NONE in form designer view. Annoying. I am using VS2003.
0
bobbyz
3/23/2007 5:26:21 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Form Designer -> Device Manager adding Android Devices
Adding Android Devices, the following works in Delphi XE5 I click on Add and entered Device name and selected Android Platform. click on enable orientation selected device background picture.png file entered the following values: left = 10 top = 90 screen size: width = 348 height = 610 status bar: size = 78 Position = bottom Then click Ok I get the following error: Access Violation at address 076BEFAD in module 'DeviceManager200.bpl read of address 00000000. Try installing the IDE fix pack if you don't have it yet: http://andy.jgknet.de/blog/ide-tools/ide-fix-pack...

Device specific templates?? (Migrating from VS.NET)
Hi I couln't find any threads discussing this subject so I made my own. Is it possible to use device specific templates in Web Matrix? I have used it extensively in VS.NET and I really need a similiar functionality in Web Matrix. Are the "All device mode", "Customization mode" buttons over the code window the answer, or is it just plain impossible to do what I want in Web Matrix? Regards Andreas Yes, the new customization mode feature is to help users create device-specific contents. To do so: 1. Click on customization mode. 2. Choose the filter...

Using VS.NET and device specific in mobile forms
I am making a mobile app targeting the IPAQ 4100 devices and need some help. I thought that a layout based on HTML tables would be a good choice and looking to use Visual studio as much as possible in the design. What would be a good structure for the design: I have a banner on top of of every page with horizontal menu bar. I content section in the middle. and a footer at the bottom. Should i put each section in a different table or a different table row? What about putting the banner table in the devicespecific headertemplate in a form and the footer section in devices...

Article:Device Specific Rendering – Device Specific Control
Mobile Magic: Device Specific Rendering – Device Specific Control 01 Sep 2004 | Mobile In this article we will discuss Advanced Mobile Controls, primarily the device specific controls, which helps to render different content for different client devices. In the next few article we will also discuss the style sheet control, using an external style sheet, inbuilt styling property and will then build a device specific stylesheet control, which render the content as well apply styles to the display controls according to the client device. http://www.dotnetforce.com/Content.aspx?t=a&...

CBXE8
*Embarcadero® C++Builder XE8 Version 22.0.19027.8951 and Indy 10.* *Window 10 Pro x64* *QUESTIONS:* 1. Why under Environment Options->Form Designer->Device Manager, "Samsung Galaxy S2" but it is not listed under the IDE's "*View:*" combobox ? 2. At Multi-Device preview, I have captured an image of physical device Samsung Galaxy S2 where my application is running within as shown image link below, why the Samsung Galaxy S2 under Multi-Device Preview is not matching ? https://www.dropbox.com/s/jcaplwg5pz71and/Samsung%20Galaxy%20S2%20Template%20and...

How to acces device in smart device application of .net
Hi all,   I am new to smart device application of .net. My work is to transfer mobile call to a pc or laptop when it is connected to given device(PC) and stop further call recieving on mobile by my appliction. my problem is I just started working on the SDA and I only know disabling it is possible using TAPI, but client requires that we should not use TAPI means any API.My problem is I don't know how to access the mobile device useing SDA(Smart Device Application). Is there any reference in C#.NET to access device. If I can access device then I can disable further call re...

Changing Web Form Designer Generated Code
I am using VS.net to create an asp.net application. In one of my "pages", I have the SQL Select Command that VS generated for me, and I have added a couple of lines to pass through a querystring variable into the query. It works great, however VS.net keeps deleting my additions and reverting back to the original query. Any way to prevent this? Don't put your changes in that method. VS.NET overwrites that method whenever it wants to. You can create your own method, and make a call to that method right after the base.OnInit call in (I think, I don't have ASP.NET at work si...

Block device vs. Character Device for master device
I'm in the process of a new install and from reading earlier posts I believe I need to install the Master Device on a separate partition that has no filesystem. I have created the device and during sybinit configuration I specify the device and receive the following message: WARNING: '/dev/sda7' is a block device which is not recommended for a Server device. Please use a character device. I have checked and indeed I have a block device specified but I do not understand why or how a character device should be created. The install process appears to continue on, all...

Control design details and Collection items keep disappearing from VS.Net 2003 design view
This is a major nuisance. I don't know for how long, but for quite some time, I have experienced most (sometimes all) design work in certain controls like Farpoint Spread View, Component Arts Suite, DotnetCharting and possibly others simply vanish from VS.Net 2003. It seems to happen when switching between html and desing view, and/or when closing/reopening projects.I have contacted the different Component vendors, but according to them, this behaviour cannot be reproduced. Does it have something to do with a previous install of Whidbey Beta 1? Only yesterday I tried to reinstall VS.Net...

Templating & Device Specific Problems
I am having a great deal of trouble trying to get device specific controls to work. For one thing i AM Reading the documentation for ASP.NET Mobile designer (creating and editing templates) which states "click templating options in the controls short cut menu". "Templating options" does not show up in the shortcut menu for any of the documented controls on my machine. Anyone with any ideas on what my problem might be??? Thanks in advance....

Device names keep swapping, changing
I'm having a problem where I install the agent on a test device and it's object appears in the console as expected, COMPUTER001. I then go over to another test computer next to it and refresh it's agent from the the device, COMPUTER002. The COMPUTER001 in the console is changes and is listed as COMPUTER002. I've tried registering, unregistering, reinstalling, deleting devices, everything I can possibly think of. To be blunt I've had lots of problems with registering devices. This problem occurs on hundreds of our computers. The problems do seem to be 90% ass...

Tutorial device specific filter
Hi all, From web.config, there is following filter definition: <filter name="IsScriptableHtml32" type="Acme.CustomFilters,Acme.CustomFiltersCS" method="IsScriptableHtml32"/> Does anyone here know the source code of Acme.CusomFiltersCS? Where can I find it? Thanks! bonnie Sorry for the disturbance. I found it. namespace Acme { public class CustomFilters { ////// Publically available custom device filters //// Simple combination public static bool IsScriptable...

How to handle event of a control inside a device specific template
Here is what I found on the web but it doesn't work. http://www.dotnet247.com/247reference/msgs/8/43217.aspx I have a mobile button inside a device specific template and I am trying to cath it's click event. I have tried using regular ASP button control but still no events. To close off this thread it looks like you answered it for yourself inside this thread -http://forums.asp.net/thread/1637643.aspx Cheers,ColinBlog: http://colin.rockstarguys.com---When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question; this ensures the...

Web resources about - Why template device filter (of a device specific) keeps changing to NONE in form designer view - asp.net.mobile_devices

Template - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Facebook page template & tips for 2014
As Facebook page admins get started with 2014, the social marketing experts at ShortStack created a detailed template , including image sizes, ...

X'mas SMS Templates on the App Store on iTunes
Get X'mas SMS Templates on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Web sketching template - 6 pages - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
This is a template in A4 that I have made inspired by the one of Brandon Schauer from Adaptative Path (http://brandonschauer.com/downloads/CanUX_bschauer.pdf). ...

United Airlines accidentally sends letter template to unhappy passenger
A US air passenger may have received what is quite possibly the world’s least sincere apology letter.

TV Templates - Transcripts
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, aihiad adaph dpas, osaf das. Oi asdfpo ijafj ai.

Springpad for iOS updated with customized smart notebook templates
... , the popular personal organizer app, makes it even easier to stay organized with their latest update by introducing customized notebook templates. ...

Today’s apps gone free: Practice+, Templates for Keynote, Dr. Panda’s Mailman and more
... and packages. Dr. Panda’s Postman is available for free for a limited time. It has a 4.5-star rating with a total of 44 ratings. Templates ...

Windows 10 patch messing with your Office 2016 templates? Here's how you can get them back
... 10 patch has had some Word 2016 users cringing in despair. The patch, titled Cumulative Update KB3124200 , is causing the Word 2016 template ...

Templates, Insights and Dictation in Google Docs
Google's standalone web apps for Docs , Sheets and Slides now show a list of templates you can choose to quickly create a document, spreadsheet ...