Web form works well, but not on web thru PDA...

I've been working on some web forms that seem to work beautifully (thankfully).  Unfortunately, when a user attempts to access these forms from their blackberry or pocketpc it never works.

Is there something I should be doing to enable my web forms to work on the web for pda's also?

Here's my link...

http://glmcv.glmoyer.com/miamilakesweb/streetlighttest/updatestreetlightinfo.aspx

0
criki
4/18/2005 8:01:24 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

web web web

Web forms and mobile web forms

.NET ( Web, Form, PDA )
I heard people saying that when you create a Web App on .NET, you can just click on a button in VS.NET and it will change it to Windows Form App and PDA App. Is this true ? If yes, how can I do it ? Thank You I hope this is true so , i can good money out of it :) All what i know is they are a different things. Fadil Alnassar www.fadilalnassar.com | FREE Nodil Tab Controlhttp://www.mefranchising.com Well, I haven't heard of that "MAGIC BUTTON" ;) regards.Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP Ohh ..Means there is no magic button ? Then how do ...

Shell not working in web form but working with windows forms.
Hi! I want to run some exe files (Exa: Internet explorer) using shell command in asp.net. Its not working if its a web form. But working fine with a windows form. Pls. extend ur help. Thanx. What are you expecting to happen? How are you trying to run the exe files? Where do you expect it to run? Anything run through server side code will run on the server, and in an invisible window, at that. The program will run under the security context of the ASPNET user by default, and so likely will not have the proper authority to do much of what you want, unless you midify its rights...

.Net Web Form & Web Service Deployment

Web Form vs. Web Content Form

Include web form inside web form

Web Form embedded in another Web Form

Web resources about - Web form works well, but not on web thru PDA... - asp.net.mobile_devices

Energized Work
Fat free approach. No bureaucracy. No waste. Just common sense,disciplined technique, and radical transparency.

Financial Wisdom Works
Home Staff Privacy Policy Contact Search for: News Budgeting Education Debt Insurance Retirement Investing Credit Cards Teach Kids Financial ...

Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...
The Berne Convention requires its signatories to recognize the copyright of works of authors from other signatory countries (known as members ...

Government fast tracks $187m of work in north Queensland jobs push
... jobs," Ms Palaszczuk said. "Tenders for the project close tomorrow and we can award the contract next month. "In total, the accelerated works ...

Fair Work Commission finds dad has right to flexibility to see kids
Fair Work Commission finds in favour of a father who told his employer: &quot;I just need to see my kids &hellip; they come first&rdquo;.

Amazon Echo now works with Vivint home security and automation
... things. One announcement came from Vivint, which produces home security and automation products. The company unveiled that it planned to work ...

Cruz Works to Cut Rubio’s Lifeline in New Hampshire
By hammering Rubio on immigration, the Texas senator hopes to best him in the Granite State and inflict a fatal wound to his campaign.

The 10 best careers in tech, according to the people who work in them
Working in tech is great career, no matter how you look at it: important work, high salaries, lots of opportunity. But some tech jobs are better ...

I 'will be happy' to work with Sunny Leone: Aamir Khan
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan on Wednesday spoke out in support of actress Sunny Leone, who was at the receiving end of harsh questions about ...

Jennifer Lopez looks suspiciously great in Vegas: did she get some ‘work’ done?
... think he also helped choreograph the show? He’s being quoted all over the place and the vibe I’m getting is that she hired him to do some work ...