Session State Is Lost in Mobile Web Form Applications During Development

Inner Exception: System.Exception: The page requires session state that is no longer available. Either the session has expired, the client did not send a valid session cookie, or the session state history size is too small. Try increasing the history size or session expiry limit.

how to handle this situation in mobile web form
0
samtron1
7/29/2004 7:17:08 AM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I need you can try to delete those cookie.... Anyway where u access from???
0
eltontan

Difference between mobile web applications and standard web applications + mobile web forms in them ?
I have a series of existing sites, but I need to make a PPC version of them (there already is one, but it uses standard web forms). Since the code-behind looks a lot in the PC and in the PPC version, I'd like both versions to use the same files for the code. I'm left with 2 options : - either create a new mobile web application for each existing web application, and put all the code behind in .dlls which I'll call from each page ; - or, if this is possible (and I'd rather do it), simply add mobile web forms to the existing web applications and redirect at login to the appropriate ve...

Backcolor to mobile:link in mobile web form in mobile .net site
Hello every one  How to set back ground color to mobile: link in mobile web formI used backcolor property but doesn't work. Help me.Thank you.. ...

Web forms and mobile web forms

web application & mobile web application
Hi all,I am new to mobile web application and I am assigned to do some changes to the existing .net application. The application is a .net web application, and the hand held scanner is used to access the web forms. Till now, I thought it is only possible to access the web forms if they were developed using mobile web forms. But these forms were not developed using mobile web forms instead they were developed using asp.net.Is it possible to develop the application using .net and access through the handhelds? If so, is there any considerations for that?Anyone please explain me. I would really ...

How to disable and enable session state for more than one mobile devices in mobile web?
Im developing a mobile web, since asp.net could be used on various type of mobile devices(mobile phone, PDA), so i am wondering whether can i disable session state for PDA and enable session state for other non-cookie support mobile devices? Meaning that in the web config file , i wish to have both disable , enable configuration...is it possible? thanks Maybe you can do this kind of an initialization when Session starts. But, basically, I see no point of your question. If you know that you may have visitors with devices that doesn't support cookies, then you have to use cookieless sessions...

possible to use both vs.net and web matrix for web application development?
Hello there, i am wondering will it possible to develop a web application using a mixture of web matrix and VS.NET? Say for example, on my application, i developing a web service module(both client n web service ) in VS.NET while my teammates is doing their web application module using webmatrix. Once integrated into a system will it work? Do note that these modules dont share the same data, hence no data exhange will occur. Both the application will be using VB.NET as well. Pls someone answer my doubts, thanks! If you do component programming ofcourse yes. it is like one ...

Upgrade web application from VS 2003 to VS 2005 with Mobile web form
Hi,We have web application developed in VS 2003, and also used extensively Mobile Web Forms. We used device specific rich rendering for Pocket IE using asp.net controls instead mobile controls.I installed VS 2005 professional addition, and then downlaod and installed web application project as explained in link http://webproject.scottgu.com/CSharp/migration/migration.aspx.I am having two major problem after conversion.1. It converted and compiled the project successfully. But when I try opening any Mobile web form and go to design mode, I get an error. I did not convert the pages to use part...

Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .net mobile web form
 Is there any third party mobile controls(tools) available for .NET MOBILE WEB FORM. Hi nwmganesh, I am not aware of third party control, please try to search on the web.   Best regards,Guang-Ming Bian - MSFTPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. ...

C#.NET WEB APPLICATION

.net mobile web application
 Hi...I wanted to do a project in mobile .net application. I have installed visual web developer 2008 Express but couldn't find mobile forms.So should I have to have Visual Studio . Net Inorder to have mobile application?Does anyother version of web developer has mobile support application?please help me out    In VS 2005 Mobile web application templates exists. But in VS 2008 they removed it...please go through the link below for further clarifications.. download and add the templates....better you can go for Visual Studio...  http://blogs.msdn.com/webdevtools/arch...

Writing using 'ResXResourceWriter' in Web Application, clears the Session, Cache, Application states
See the below code: //------------------------------------------------- 1 ResXResourceWriter rw = new ResXResourceWriter("MyResource.aspx.en-GB.resx");2 rw.AddResource("StringData", "My String");3 rw.AddResource("IntegerData", 2);4 ........5 rw.Close(); //------------------------------------------------- In my ASP,NET Web Portal, I am using the above code to do the 'Translation' functionality. Actually the need is allow a Administrator to define the translation of the Web-Pages for the various languages at runtime. This all is happening at the run time.But the probelm is once the system...

Developing mobile web applications
Hi -I am new to mobile development. I have an regular (non-mobile) asp.net web applcation developed that uses forms authentication and roles with the membership api and SQL Server as the datastore for the membership api. This is a 3.5 sp1 framework ASP.Net app.    I now want to develop a mobile part of the application that clients can use when "out on the floor". Of course, they need to have the same username and password and I am trying to figure out the best approach for the mobile app.My question is - if I build some froms in the current app sized and configured...

Mobile Web Application Development
Hi, I willing to learn develop web application purposely for mobile edition. What's the best site i should look at it? this link may help u http://forums.asp.net/t/1304852.aspxThanks,Kamrul Hassanplease mark as answer if it helps u. Hi wnr4474, You can refer to msdn document: ASP.NET Mobile Web Development Overview   Best regards,Guang-Ming Bian - MSFTPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. ...

Web resources about - Session State Is Lost in Mobile Web Form Applications During Development - asp.net.mobile_devices

Application developers struggle to adapt to changing licensing models
Application producers are aware of rapid change impacting their ability to make money from their software products, but they're not adopting ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 30% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Slightly Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 0.2 percent from one week ...

Mortgage applications down 0.2%

LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
According to LEDinside, LED makers had an especially tough year in 2015. "Despite rising LED lighting market demand and the large scale replacement ...