making phone calls w/ C#?

is this possible? specifically placing a call and a voice API sending a message?

i know java has the voice api, what about C#?
GO HOKIES!!!
0
Harold
12/3/2004 9:00:32 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

If device supports WTAI and WTA.Public.makeCall then you can use WTA links to init a phonecall. It is not somehow related to C#, it's purely the case of mobile device. You can check device HTTP request headers to see if it has UAProf file URL specified and if it has, you hac download this file and handle it using XML ja XSLT to find out support for WTAI.
Gunnar Peipman

-- General Protection Fault
-- Illegal Page Fault
-- Not My Fault
0
Qnnn

How to make a phone call through .NET?
Hi Everyboby,  I know nothing about the mobile controls. I need a web page which will call a cellphone number on page_load.  I have an window service will execute this page once in a while. Do I need special hardware devices for this? How can I do this through asp.net's controls? Thank you very much!  ...

how to make a phone call in VB.NET web based application
I am developing a ASP.NET & VB.NET web application and i want to dial a number using my phone through application.................what i mean is that the number to be dialed will be provided from the application and my phone should dial that number.........Can any one tell me how can i do that????? Can you link your phone to your PC or will you do this via a modem? I will link my phone with the pc and not with the help of modem................. Did anyone has answer of above Don't think all of the phone support this.   i am facing the same problem can one help me...

Make a phone call
Anybody tried to make a phone call from app? I thought something like this should work. {code} procedure TForm1.Execute; var dial: IFMXPhoneDialerService; begin dial := TPlatformServices.Current.GetPlatformService(IFMXPhoneDialerService) as IFMXPhoneDialerService; try dial.Call(number); finally dial := nil; end; end; {code} I haven't tried it, but if you click on 'More snippets' on the welcome page, there is an example of how to do this. > {quote:title=grega loboda wrote:}{quote} > Anybody tried to make a phone call from app? I thought s...

Making a phone call
Hi friends. I am looking for a module to make a phone call, please tell me if you know one. Bye and Thanks a lot. ...

How to make call to phones?
Hello, How can we develop website that provide calls to landlines, mobiles,etc? Is there any way out? Thanks~~ Please mark the post as ANSWER if it helps you ~~ A lot of third party as well as .net API now available. Please google. Few important links were given below:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa446543.aspx [FOR API]http://forums.asp.net/t/639771.aspx [FOR VB.NET]http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread29372.html HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU. Shawpnendu Bikash Maloroyhttp://shawpnendu.blogspot.com...

Making Phone calls!
I just want to know how powerbuilder can make a simple phone call.. Like the Windows Dialer? If any one can help me?? please send me an email at roh2okt@hotmail.com ...

How to make phone calls!!
Hello: My problem is a merly question, how to make phone calls using PB7? I've been looking arround information on newsgroup and i cant found anything that help me. How to start? What do i need? where to get it? where to look? Those are some of the question that I have. Thanks in Advance. In article <OrQWNjsa$GA.306@forums.sybase.com>, roh2okt@hotmail.com says... > Hello: > > > My problem is a merly question, how to make phone calls using PB7? I've been > looking arround information on newsgroup and i cant found anything that help > me...

[ios] make a phone call
Hello, I have a phone number on a tbutton, I want to call this number when I click on the button. How to do this ? Thank you for your help. Regards, Dany http://blogs.embarcadero.com/ao/2013/05/01/39454 .... and ... http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/featuredarticles/iPhoneURLScheme_Reference/Articles/PhoneLinks.html .... might help. ...

C#.NET in VS.NET vs. C# in Web Matrix
Hi all, I am very new to .NET ... I realized C#.NET is only available from Visual Studio.NET ... however, I realized Web Matrix also allowed us to choose C# as language but not C#.NET ... they are not the same, right? If not, then why it's in Web Matrix which runs ASP.NET?? If I need to run C#.Net, I MUST GET VS.NET, right? Can C#.NET has the abality to create chat program? Thank you very much. C#.NET and C# are the same thing. JimMS MVP ASP.NET [VC++/MFC emeritus]Old Dog Learns New TricksPreferred programming language: cuneiform on clay tablets So ... that means I can use web matrix t...

Make phone call over WebIDE
Hello everybody, I'm new and I'm just try to starting to solve some easy bugs. For one of these I have to make a phone call but I'm actually running the B2G using the webIDE and I can't understand how I can simulate the network. Any advice? Thanks in advance. ...

API Calls in .Net/C#
 I'm developing an app that needs to make API calls. In Visual Studio, I tried adding a web reference (e.g. https://webapi.sample.com/ws/rest/functionname). But it fails because I need to pass the API key, password, etc.I also tried creating a proxy class but wsdl gives me an error that the Discovery document... could not be found.Anybody knows on how I could make API calls?Basically, I was given a url in this format, https://webapi.sample.com/ws/rest/functionname, and I have to provide the API key, password, etc for every call. Thanks.    Anybody knows anythi...

powerbuilder calls to c#.net
Hi, all > > I have some questions about how to make calls from > powerbuilder to dll which is created with c#.net. I coded > a very simple ClassLibrary with c#.net. Code listed below: But when I try to call it from pb(try version 8, 9, 10) Function Boolean validarlogin(string login, string dominio, string password) LIBRARY "validarac.dll" if validarlogin('fipial','quito','fercho55') then messagebox("USUARIO", "VALIDADO") else messagebox("USUARIO", "NO VALIDADO") end if thank you what ...

Web resources about - making phone calls w/ C#? - asp.net.mobile_devices

Protests in Chicago as video shows Jason Van Dyke shooting Laquan McDonald
The chilling dashcam footage showing a white cop shooting dead a black teenager has been made public despite attempts by both the police and ...

Aging star's weight loss secret revealed
A team of astronomers using ESO's Very Large Telescope has captured the most detailed images ever of the hypergiant star VY Canis Majoris. These ...

Russian pilot ‘captured by Syrian rebels’ after jet was shot down by Turkey is ‘alive and well’
A male voice, believed to be one of the Turkish F16 pilots, can be heard warning the Russian pilots - in English - that they are approaching ...

Polish PM Beata Szydlo refuses EU refugee quota over Paris attack security fears
New Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo said her country was not prepared to accept the quota system for taking in refugees saying the massacres ...

Stephen Colbert Gives Thanks For Donald Trump
I'd be laughing a little harder if all this fascist was doing was giving comedians like Stephen Colbert some food for fodder. That said I am ...

Jeff Bezos is proud of his rocket, Elon Musk not impressed
Amazon Founder and CEO Jeff Bezos saw his private spaceflight company, Blue Origin, hit a major milestone today by launching and landing its ...

Cheap Gas Fueling Expanded Thanksgiving Travel Day
Thanksgiving travel begins with gas prices low, terrorism fears high

‘The Man in the High Castle’ Furore Shows Power Of History
It was hardly the most subtle advertising campaign ever launched. But although the Nazi-inspired imagery plastered on New York subway trains ...

Security tight after Tunisia bomb blast kills at least 13
At least 13 people were killed in Tuesday's apparent suicide bombing of a Tunisian presidential guard bus in central Tunis, prompting the government ...

Syrian refugees in US fear for those left behind
Sitting on a donated couch in her modest Chicago apartment, Safa Mshymish knows she is among the lucky ones: a Syrian refugee welcomed into the ...