How to make a phone call through .NET?

WinkHi Everyboby,

 I know nothing about the mobile controls. I need a web page which will call a cellphone number on page_load.  I have an window service will execute this page once in a while. Do I need special hardware devices for this? How can I do this through asp.net's controls? Thank you very much!

0
barbarallama
3/19/2007 5:06:48 PM
asp.net.mobile_devices 3052 articles. 0 followers. Follow

how to make a phone call in VB.NET web based application
I am developing a ASP.NET & VB.NET web application and i want to dial a number using my phone through application.................what i mean is that the number to be dialed will be provided from the application and my phone should dial that number.........Can any one tell me how can i do that????? Can you link your phone to your PC or will you do this via a modem? I will link my phone with the pc and not with the help of modem................. Did anyone has answer of above Don't think all of the phone support this.   i am facing the same problem can one help me...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Call to non .net COM not working after .NET
I have developed small samples of ASP.NET and one of them I tried to call a standard COM (non .NET). I took the code out for now, but a call to that COM from traditional ASP application now does not work. Does anyone have an idea how to correct this?...

Does .NET map calls for ADO to ADO.NET?
Hello,We are trying to troubleshoot some DB problems from COM objects that call ADO. I heard that when ADO is loaded inside of a COM object by a .NET app, that .NET intercepts the call and re-maps those calls over to ADO.NET. This seems untrue to me, given the nature of ADO.NET being a totally separate technology.Does anyone know for sure whether this does or does not occur?The problem we are seeing is actually almost identical in symptoms to this:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/230101"FIX: Data Queries Sporadically Return Empty Recordsets" Literally, this is what...

How to make a .NET assembly to control a service which built by .NET?
i need to build a service to be a quota service by .NET but i need to build a .NET assembly to manage the service by web so, how to build a assembly to control it?Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com You need to build a class that uses a ServiceController. You can attach the servicecontroller to the service, and use it to stop, start, pause etc. it. I have a blog. Perhaps you'd like to rea...

net send in .net

make Net::LDAP::LDIF more similar to Net::LDAP
Hi Graham, hi Chris, hi list, I would like to rework Net::LDAP::LDIF a bit so that its API resembles that of Net::LDAP a bit more while still keeping the traditional API. The reason for this is that in application I often need to distinguish between Net::LDAP and Net::LDAP::LDIF because some methods are only implemented on one side. I\'d like to start with a code() method that tries to mimic the Net::LDAP one and I\'d like to extend the Net::LDAP::Entry->update() method so that it takes a Net::LDAP::LDIF object as an argument. The latter one requires a...

Net Farmers net

[Fwd: make Net::LDAP::LDIF more similar to Net::LDAP]
--------------95D5815B06BDC2BD1A0ABFEB Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit --------------95D5815B06BDC2BD1A0ABFEB Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000 Message-ID: <40C7B13E.8864E5A0@cs.adelaide.edu.au> Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:54:22 +1000 From: Sion Camilleri <sion@cs.adelaide.edu.au> Reply-To: sion@cs.adelaide.edu.au X-Mailer: Mozilla 4.8 [en] (Windows NT 5.0; U) X-Accept-Language: en MIME-Version: 1.0 To: Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com>...

Web resources about - How to make a phone call through .NET? - asp.net.mobile_devices

San Bernardino shooters die battling police
Newsweek San Bernardino shooters die battling police CNN San Bernardino, California (CNN) It started at a holiday party - perhaps with a slight ...

Britain launches Syria airstrikes
USA TODAY Britain launches Syria airstrikes USA TODAY LONDON — British Royal Air Force Tornado fighter jets conducted airstrikes against Islamic ...

Disney updates Star Wars: Commander with ‘The Force Awakens’ content
With just a couple of weeks to go before the highly anticipated theatrical release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Disney has gone full Force ...

Apple's App Store has a copyright problem
Brian Raub, who runs the website Lakelubbers.com , is accusing Apple of sitting on its hands when he lodged a complaint about a series of apps ...

Zuckerberg's huge pledge reflects a new era in philanthropy
The huge philanthropic pledge by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife—totaling perhaps $45 billion—reflects the fast-paced emergence of ...

Conservatives In Congress Vote To Deny Climate Change
Earlier we mentioned that the House voted to authorize unconstitutional domestic spying on American citizens yesterday. The day didn't get any ...

'American Horror Story: Hotel' finally unmasks the Ten Commandments Killer
Warning: Spoilers ahead The Ten Commandments Killer has been revealed, at long last ... and it's exactly who we thought it was all along. There's ...

Yahoo To Sell Core Business? Board Explores Sale Of Internet Assets
Yahoo Inc. will consider selling the company’s core internet business, with the possibilities being discussed in a series of board meetings being ...

Oscar Pistorius convicted of murder on appeal
Oscar Pistorius was convicted of murder on Thursday by South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal, which threw out his earlier conviction on a lesser ...

Facebook to stop tracking people without Facebook accounts in Belgium after privacy ruling
Social network is appealing ruling that prevents cookies being installed on browsers of logged-out users