VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter

All --

Please help.

I need a VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter.

OOPs. (It is a long story.)

Anyway...

Does such a thing exist?

Do you have any hints?

(The VS.NET 2005 code is simple and does use much of the new stuff.)

Please advise.

Thank you.

--Mark Kamoski

http://www.NetBrainer.com
0
mkamoski

Migration VS.Net 2003 to VS.Net 2005
I want to migrate to framework 2.0.Questions :1) Can i use Vs.Net 2005 and framework 2.0 with Sql Server 2000 ? or must i migrate too 2005 2) I read in some forums there is some problem to migrate vs.net 2003 solutions/project to 2005, It's right ?3) Is it necessery to modify a lot of c# code (deprecate, ...) ?4) Can i work both Vs.Net2003 framework 1.1 ans Vs.net 2005 framework 2.0 on the same development machine ?Thanks. Patrick Ducret Hi, 1) Yes you can. You can use SQL2000 from .NET 2.0 as you did from .NET 1.x. SQL2005 just has some additional features to offer. 2) It can be if...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003

Converting project from VS:Net 2003 to Vs.Net 2005
Hi there,can anyone help with converting a project from Vs.NET 2003 to vs.net 2005. Its not the internal workings that are a problem but the organization...I understand that under mydocuments\visual Studio 2005\  there are 2 directories (amongst others)1 is projects1 is websitesin projects these store the sln file and all the code for a gui app for examplefor websites in projects is just the sln which points to the websites directory where all the code is for a website i.e. under \mydocs\visual studio 2005\websitesam i right?So in simple terms, what is the best way of importing my vs.ne...

Migration issues from VS.Net 2003 to VS.Net 2005
I have a ASP.Net 1.x web application developed using VS 2003. The language used for this application is VB.Net. When I tried to migrate to VS 2005 I am getting the list of errors and warnings as shown below. I have been trying the migration in a new machine which does not have VS 2003.  List of Error:  1. Expression of type 'String' can never be of type 'System.DBNull'.   List of Warnings: 1. The referenced component 'CDONTS' could not be found.   2. Cannot load type library for reference "CDONTS". Library not registered. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80...

VS.NET 2005 vs VS.NET 2003 #2

VS.NET 2003 to VS.Net 2005
Hi   I just converetd my VS.Net 2003 project to VS.NET 2005 using the convert wizard in Visual Studio 2005 Web Application Project. It compiled with no build errors and a few warnings. When Iam trying to view the project, then it gives me 404 error. Can someone help ? Thanks Could you confirm you are using WAP (Web Application Projects) versus the built-in WSP (Web Site model)? If you have a project file after converting, then you are using WAP. Could you post the actual 404 error you got? Also, did you set your start page in the converted project?  -Mike-...

VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 on same machine
I've seen some postings indicating that you can have VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 side by side on the same machine.  I've also seen some comments that if doing this there is something that gets messed up, but I can't locate what it is and what the solution might be. Can someone shed some light on this for me regarding what might get messed up and where I can find the fixes to it? Thanks, Ira  Ira Richard Smith I have this set up. no prob at all.-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com Same here along with VS.Net 2002 & VS 6.0 I'm running 2003 and 2005 on wi...

Migrating from VS.NET 2003 to VS.NET 2008
 We are getting ready to start migrating all our applications from Visual Studio 2003 to Visual Studio 2008. Is anyone aware of any direct conversion issues? Also. a lot of our 1.1 apps use datatables as the datasource can we still do this in 2008? Yes you can.I have done some migration between 1.1 and 2.0 and there were some small issues but in general most of the things worked fine.For example Microsoft has changed the html validator in Visual Studio.also some events works a little different. If you share session cookie between some 1.1 and 2.0 (or) later apps you have to do so...

Convert a VS.NET 2003 solution to VS.NET 2002?
Hi, I am working on my personal site now, but I only have an evaultion version of VS.NET 2003, so I want to convert it to an VS.NET 2002 solution. Is it possible to do that?Mikael Söderström Found it :) http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20030425.aspMikael Söderström...

VS.Net 2003 Conversion to VS.Net 2005 issues
I've recently installed and started using VS.Net 2005 and have converted a web service solution to .Net 2.0 which works fine. I have an ASP.Net application [still .Net 1.1] that consumed this web service and now I cannot get it to work. Previously this was referencing the binary created for the web service but obviously this binary is no longer created. I have changed this reference to a web reference and now use the WSDL files i've generated from the web service but I get the following error.// Error DetailsException Details: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with the error m...

both VS .NET 2003 AND VS .NET 2005 ARE INSTALLED SAME COMPUTER. IT IS POSSABLE
Edited by moderator XIII: please use a normal font size: Hi I have my computer Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Framwork 1.1 and all propram are runing VS .NET 2003 . I want to load my computer VS .NET 2005 and Framwork 2.0. I am not Interest to uninstalled VS .NET 2003 AND Framwork 1.1. I want both VS .NET 2003 AND VS .NET 2005 ARE INSTALLED SAME COMPUTER. IT IS POSSABLE . PLEASE HELP ME. IF ANY PROBLEM ARE THER IF VS ..NET 2003 AND 2005 ARE SAME COMPUTER. Please help me. Saikat Hi, I have both the frameworks and IDE's installed on my dev laptop without any problems. However if you wish t...

Switch back from using VS.Net 2005 to VS.Net 2003
Hi All, Last Month I installed VS.Net 2005 using Framework 2.0 beta 1. Everything worked great using VS.Net 2005. Today, I decided to switch back to VS.Net 2003. I need to do some other projects that has been developed using Framework 1.1. When I open my ASP.Net project using VS.Net 2003, I got this error "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to create or open the Web Project located at the following URL:....... 'HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error'. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem without uninstall VS.Net2005 and reinstall VS.Net2003? Great...

convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003
hi how can i convert the web application from vs.net 2002 to vs.net 2003 and how i know that the application is made in vs.net 2002 and not in vs.net 2003 and thank for your time VS.NEt 2003 detects 2002 project format automatically when you try to open 2002 project with it. It also asks you if the project needs to be converted into 2003 format (if I remember right conversion must be done to use the project in 2003). If you say yes, it does the conversion and you don't have to do anything. Note that VS.NEt 2002 can't open 2003 projects.Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU thank you for your...

Is it possible to install vs.net 2003 ans vs.net 2005 on the same machine ?
hello, All:             I am use the vs.net 2003 on my computer ,now I want to install vs.net 2005 on  the same machine .             is it possible to do it ?  when I install vs.net 2005 finish,anything special need to be config ?   thanks in advanced!   Yes you can install both.  You will need the 2.o/3.0 version of the framework for 2005, and if you run 1.1 and 2.0+ apps on IIS you'll need to set up sepaarte application pools (IIS6). JeffP...

Web resources about - VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter - asp.net.migrate-vs2003-vs2005

Coupon-eligible converter box - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In March 2005, United States House Commerce Committee chairman Joe Barton of Texas said he would introduce a bill requiring the transition to ...

Currency - Simple Converter on the App Store on iTunes
Get Currency - Simple Converter on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pensioner with a gambling addiction taking payday lender Cash Converters to court
A disability support pensioner with a gambling addiction is taking Cash Converters to court, claiming it broke the law by repeatedly offering ...

Bad news sees Cash Converter shares plunge
The embattled pawnbroker and payday lender Cash Converters, has seen its share price more than halve since February as a storm of bad news engulfed ...

Today’s apps gone free: Infinity Blade III, Sky Tourist, Unit Converter and more
... levels. Sky Tourist Blitz Trip is available for free for a limited time. It has a 4-star rating with a total of 5 ratings. Unit Converter ...

Freemake Video Converter gains drag and drop support
Freemake Video Converter is a great media conversion tool with a pile of features, and just one small but annoying omission. No drag and drop ...

Police blotter: Five catalytic converters stolen from vehicles in Skokie
The following items were taken from Skokie Police Department reports. An arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt. Five catalytic converters ...

Dos2Unix Text file format converters
Win32-OpenSSH - Win32 port of OpenSSH

News: MacX Video Converter Pro & WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Giveaway
... editing in Final Cut Pro and iMovie, uploading to YouTube and Facebook and more. All Mac users can download a free copy of MacX Video Converter ...

ShapeShift, A Cool Cryptocurrency Converter, Clinches $1.6 Million In Cash
Do you need Clams? Nucoin? ShapeShift.io is here to help. This oddly simple system is a universal and anonymous cryptocurrency converter created ...