Running Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 on the same machine.

Hi there,

   I have many projects i develop and continue to maintain on my server. Visual Studio .NET 2003 is currently installed and is what i use to do this. I'd really like to install Visual Studio 2005 and give that a whirl on the same machine, and perhaps develop upcoming sites with it also.
I understand that upon installation of VS 2005 it will install the 2.0 Framework. Will this effect my 1.1 sites at all? Does the 2.0 Framework upgrade the 1.1 framework, or does it leave the 1.1 framework intact so older projects can still use it?
Any advice would be welcome! :)
Thanks,
Craig.

Akira Kurosawa
"In a mad world only the mad are sane."
0
bottle
11/14/2005 9:15:54 PM
📁 asp.net.migrate-vs2003-vs2005
📃 590 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1739 Views

Older projects will still be 1.1 util you convert them in VS2005.

"This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"
0
Baiju