Report.rdlc

Hi..

Im working on Report.rdlc(.net 2005).

i cant fine formula fields and special fields as in .net 2003 .

wht is the alternate one for this..?

0
littletomm

 http://www.neodynamic.com/ND/FaqsTipsTricks.aspx?tabid=66&prodid=1&sid=66

Ashvin Padhiyar
Asp.Net Developer
Ahmedabad - Gujarat
http://ashvinpadhiyar.blogspot.com/

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
0
Ashvin

Migrate from VS2003 to VS2005
Hello, please help me with my problem. Projects were successfully migrated from 2003 to 2005. I have VS2005 Team Edition, installed: VS80-KB898904-X86-ENU.exe, VS80-KB915364-X86-ENU.exe, WebApplicationProjectSetup.msi. I tried to open solution. At first I couldn’t open solution at all I have done the next changes: “You will need to change the MSBuild targets in the project file. Open this file with a text editor and replace the VSTO target with this one <Import Project="$(MSBuildExtensionsPath)\Microsoft.VisualStudio.OfficeTools.targets" />”. Now I can open solution but...

Migrating VS2003 to VS2005.
Hello, I have recently migrated VS2003 web application(ASP.NET 1.0) to VS2005 (ASP.NET2.0). But after migration I am getting an error saying a particular DLL is not defined. How do I register this DLL in the server so that I can overcome this problem. Note: I have migrated the application which is in different machine(i.e., Shared drive).   Thanks, Renil. You don't have to register the dll on the server.  Just put it in your App_Code folder  and then add a reference to it in Solution Explorer.http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1886a4bb-c9d8-4ba6-8078-04b...

Errors with all my reports after upgrade from Bundeled Crystal.NET (VS2003) to Crystal XI Developer for .NET
All my Crystal reports were developed using the bundled Crystal in VS 2003.  I just installed the Crystal XI for .NET Developer version that we purchased and now I get an error when running my reports.  (I am running them in debug mode on my development machine). I have tested it on several different reports.  I did not change the code, this worked fine in the previous version. First I reference my report (AccountList is the AccountList.rpt report that is in my project): Dim myReport As New AccountList Then I start rolling through the report's tables to update the log...

Issues in using reporting services we are using vs2005 and adding reports "*.rdlc", and are facing with follwoing issues
1:-There is one Main report having 2 subreports in it, each sub reoprt has it own header and footer but when its called from Master report, the header and footer of the sub report doesnt show on the Master report, how to make them visible. 2:-If we need to add some customize code for the report, we used the CustomCode tab that appear when Properties link of that report is clicked, how can we acess the items on the report under that code ???like if the report has the subreports, tables and want to acess their visibility is there any way.?? 3:-How can we check in the cutomcode o...

Migrating a VS2003 project to VS2005
I need to migrate a web project from VS2003 to VS2005. I am a novice user. List down the steps that need to take care before migrating. Is there a tool (don't want that tool in VS2005 setup) that will migrate my solution to 2005 hassle free? Thanks! Viswanth V.G Check out this article:Step-By-Step Guide to Converting Web Projects from Visual Studio .NET 2002/2003 to Visual Studio 2005 Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! Great link... Thanks a ton! My problem is to convert all the *.vb code files to Partial classes. ...

Migration : Oracle forms/reports to .Net
ATX Technologies has established itself in the international markets with a proven record of technological innovation in the areas of reengineering, software migration and model-driven, architectural-based development, and we are currently working with partners such as Microsoft. Our flagship product is an automated tool called Forms2Net. Forms2Net provides time-effective and riskless way of migrating your Oracle Applications to the .NET environment. In fact Forms2Net is the only Microsoft Certified tool worldwide that automatically migrates existing oracle forms applications to the cor...

Upgraded VB.NET from VS2003 to VS2005
I have added new components in C#.  The C# code preforms normally.  But changes in the VB code are not executed.  I can step through the VB code and watch it execute code that is no longer there.  I have run clean, and rebuilt the solution and web site. But I still get old code executed.  Where is the old module stored and how can I replace it? Thanks, Hi, Based on my understanding, when you run the code, the changes on the code is not applied. If we insert the breakpoint on that code, does it can be hit or show some warning message on the breakpoint? This looks ...

HTML problems while migrating from VS2003 to VS2005
Hi, all. I tried to get the existing code for my website (originally built on .NET 1.1 using VS2003 as the development tool) to compile within VS2005 for .NET 2.0, but have run into the following problem : The existing code uses include files (i.e. files that are included in .aspx pages using the include macro) that contain inline VB scripting code (for example,  <%=myvariable%> or <% if  IsValidFlag = true then %> ) : The error message is "Character '<' , hexadecimal value 0x3c is illegal in an XML attribute values. If I remove the offending include...

Error on migrating webapplication from VS2003 to VS2005
I created web application with C# with VS2003 successfully. Now I pulled the solution to VS2005.  But a build error appears as " It is an error to use a section registred as allowDefinition = " Machine to application" beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS". The error occrurs with in the authentication tag in web.config. I have confiremed that the virtual directory is configurated as an application through virtual directory properties.  Can some one help on this issue?  Can you make sure you...

About migrating the managed Dll from VS2003 to VS2005
Hi everyone!I have a managed C++ Dll which compiled by Visual Studio 2003,and I migrate it to Visual Studio 2005 these days,and call it by some C# applications.Unfortunately it always report error:"is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1)",I also can not tarce into it,for once I refer the class in the dll,the C# console application will report that error when I press F5!Please suggess me if any one have solve.Birch Howe First, make sure you are compiling in the proper mode.  Check Visual Studio 2005's Configuration Manager (Build menu, Confi...

Report using report.rdlc
I am trying to create a rdlc report. One of the fields in the report contains HTML formatted information. e.g. (It's a text field which is populated from a Rich Text Editor similar to one we have here). When I put the content of this, in a text box of RDLC file, it shows HTML instead of formatted output. I have been doing this in Crystal Reports using Text Format tag in there. Is there some similar option available for RDLC text box too? I could not find any.Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com The RDLC ...

Couldn’t open solution which was migrate from VS2003 to VS2005
Hello, please help me I spend huge time for that problem. I’m trying to run project which was migrated from VS203 to VS2005. I installed VS80-KB915364-X86-ENU.exe, VS80-KB898904-X86-ENU.exe, WebApplicationProjectSetup.msi. When I open the solution I have the same error: --------------------------- Microsoft Visual Studio --------------------------- Unable to read the project file 'SolutionName.csproj'. C:\path\ProjectName.csproj(1585,11): The imported project "C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v8.0\WebApplications\Microsoft.WebApplication.targets" was not found. Confir...

Web resources about - Report.rdlc - asp.net.migrate-vs2003-vs2005

Latest Marketing, Tech, Social Media, and Blog Marketing Finds - The Friday Traffic Report
The Friday Traffic Report Home Blog Subscribe! About Jack and Jim Website Promotion Social, Tech, Marketing News Subscribe Now Latest Marketing, ...

Mile High Report - For Denver Broncos Fans
MileHighReport(MHR) is the ultimate independent resource for the Denver Broncos on the web. Along with MHR Radio, the official podcast of MHR, ...

the rajam report
… I kept having trouble with understanding what “mode” I was in, for lack of a better term. Specifically, it was weird that “glances” could only ...

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere
Rasmussen Reports - The best place to look for polls that are spot on

Insider Trading Report - Institutional Ownership & Insider Trades
Crude Futures Break Below $60, Supply Glut, Weak Demand... Asia Continues to Rally, India Shines, China...

U.S. News & World Report - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
U.S. News & World Report is an American news magazine published from Washington, D.C. Along with Time and Newsweek it was for many years a leading ...

Report: Apple readying new 4-inch “iPhone 5SE” for the spring
Enlarge / The iPhone 4S, 5, 6, and 6 Plus. (credit: Andrew Cunningham) Reports of a new small-screened iPhone have been floating around for ...

New report shares specs and release timing for Apple’s next, smaller iPhone
According to a new report from 9to5Mac's Mark Gurman, the iPhone 6c leak that was floating around yesterday is a fake, but nevertheless, Apple ...

Michael Bloomberg running for president? Report says he's considering - Business Insider Deutschland
Donald Trump could soon have a billionaire rival on his hands in the presidential election — former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Report: Google paid Apple $1 billion for iPhone deal
Court documents reveal Google paid big bucks keep its search engine on Apple's iPhones