Migration from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0

Hi All,
Well i hoped that the migrating went smoother then is does so far. I had a few problem which i could fix with blogs from other developers, but i didn't find a good solution for this problem. Somehow i get the following error:
"Make sure that the class defined in this code file matches the 'Inherits' attribute, and that it extends the correct base class"
Well i worked very good before the migration. Some advise would be very welcome!
Regards,

Dennis van de Laar
http://dennisv.net/

Don't forget to mark the most helpful reply/replies as Answer.
0
Dennis
1/31/2007 2:23:21 PM
📁 asp.net.migrate-vs2003-vs2005
📃 590 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1690 Views

Maybe this post will help you, maybe it won't:
http://forums.asp.net/thread/1128069.aspx

Thanks, Ed

Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET

0
ecbruck
1/31/2007 7:31:24 PM

Hi ecbruck,
Thanks for your reply. The post you gave me didn't fixed my problem, but i pointed in the right direction. The problems in ran into have to do something with not overriding method from the base (Page) class. I am wondering why this problem has shown up after the migration and not before.