I have recently installed Visual Studio.net 2005 on a pc and have been using it to create a .net 2.0 application. I also have pc running Visual Studio 2003 that I use to support a .net 1.1 application. This pc has broke. Would I be ok loading Visual Studio 2003 on the machine I have running Visual Studio 2005 so I can manage both the .net 1.1 and the .net 2.0 applications?

Thanks
Danny
0
danny_uk
3/8/2006 12:25:38 PM
📁 asp.net.migrate-vs2003-vs2005
📃 590 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 2670 Views

Hmmm. Not sure if it works in that direction, but I installed VS2005 on a machine that has VS2003 already installed and they seem to play well together....
Cheers,

Owen
0
ojm37