Convert Hex to Unicode...

Hi...

Does anyone know a simple way to convert hex back to the original chinese/arabic etc. language?

I found a sample asking to do something like &#90AE, &#7BB1; but I dont really understand it...

0
yayai
8/3/2006 8:59:44 AM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It will be easier to convert Arabic than Chinese because the Chinese alphabet is more than two thousand characters.  The link below contains the ASCII lookup table which includes hex values.  I am sorry I cannot help you with the actual conversion.  Hope this helps.

http://www.lookuptables.com/

Kind regards,
Gift Peddie
0
Caddre

how to convert hex string to hex bytes?
Hi I've been trying and haven't found a solution for this yet and hopefully some of you can give me a direction to solve this problem. I have a string in hex representation i.e, 64 chars 'AB23FFFE.....' How can I convert it to 32 chars String where each byte is $AB $23 $FF $FE .... ? Even if I do it manually, can I store the hex(non ASCII) to String? Thanks for looking!! edwin wrote: > I have a string in hex representation i.e, 64 chars 'AB23FFFE.....' > How can I convert it to 32 chars String where each byte is $AB $23 $FF > $FE .... ? Th...

CONVERT VISUALBASIC.NET TO C#.NET!
Hi theretrying to complete a login page.  The example I have is written in visual basic, can you please convert the following statement into C# for a submit button (transferring data to a database!!):Sub btnSubmit_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)   If Page.IsValid then      InsertGuestbookEntry(name.Text, email.Text, message.Text)      Response.Redirect("ViewGuestbook.aspx")   End IfEnd SubAlso, the following for retrieving data from a database into a drop down menu:Sub Page_Load (sender as ...

Converting from vb.net to c#.net
Hello I have recently purchased VBGolds RawDataPrinter which should allow users to print directly to label printers on our network directly from a c# web form.  Unfortunately they only supply vb.net examples and I have need of c#.  The component has been installed on our web server.  This is some code that they have supplied as examples in vb.net   "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" >"Head1" runat="server&qu...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

.net 3.5 convert to .net 2?
 how can i convert in Web Developer 2008 .net framework 3.5   to .net 2 ? KAHREDEN HAREKET ENGELLENNEMEZ  Hi,If you have not used any .NET 3.5 controls, you simply need to remove all references to .NET 3.5 within the web.config. I hope this helps, if it answers your question, don't forget to mark it as such for those who come afterwards.Regards,Gareth ChidgeyManaging DirectorPushInternet Ltd  ok.how  can i create new web site in web developer 2008 at .net framework 2  .    KAHREDEN HAREKET ENGELLENNEMEZ  try this http://we...

Convert VB.Net application to C#.net
Haican any one help me to convert VB.Net application in this link to C#.net http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6718&lngWId=10RegardsAnu Palavila  Regards Anu Palavila Use this Free Conversion tool - http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-csharp/  ASP.NET Grid With Excel Capabilities | 27 GridView Tips & Tricks | Hosting your site? | SQL Server Tips Other Code Convertors (convert VB to C# and C# to VB) http://converter.telerik.com/ http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/ http://www.dotnetspider.com...

convert c#.net page to vb.net
ok I have an entire page in vb.net and now I want to integrate some code from another page but it written in c#.net what is the easiest way to convert c#.net to vb.net I tried using www.kamalpatel.net/ConvertCSharp2VB.aspx but it only gave me errors here is what I am trying to convert let me know if you have any ideas http://www.nomorepasting.com/paste.php?pasteID=20953 With Alex Lowe's translator ' Messages Private NoFileMessage As String = "No file selected" Private UploadSuccessMessage As String = "Uploaded Sucess" Private NoImagesMessag...

online sites to convert C#.Net to VB.Net
what are the best sites to convert C#.Net code to VB.Net code? I have to convert .net 2005 code from one to the other. just wondering what your experiences have been. thanks much I am a big fan of developer fusion's converters. I think they work reasonably well. They are quick and get the job done, and it is quick and easy to go either way. VB to C# or C# to VB.http://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/vb-to-csharp.aspxhttp://labs.developerfusion.co.uk/convert/csharp-to-vb.aspxJust my recommendation. I am sure you'll hear a few different responses.Brendan C. Brendan EnrickBr...

VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter
All -- Please help. I need a VS.NET 2005 to VS.NET 2003 converter. OOPs. (It is a long story.) Anyway... Does such a thing exist? Do you have any hints? (The VS.NET 2005 code is simple and does use much of the new stuff.) Please advise. Thank you. --Mark Kamoski  http://www.NetBrainer.com...

Is it possible to convert .do net 2 back to .net 1?
I have this application that runs fine on my pc, in which I run VS.Net 2005. When installed on a server with .Net Beta 2 a run time error referring to the line <configuration xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/.NetConfiguration/v2.0">in the web config file comes up. The server does not recognise that line of code, it seems to be still using .NET 1.Any ideas on how to fix that problem without installing VS.NET 2005 on the server?ThanksRaquel Install the .NET 2 beta 2 runtime on the server (if you can), then go into IIS  Manager and you should have a  ASP.NET  tab, w...

how to convert .Net CF application to .Net framework on windows
hi all,    I want to convert .NET Compact Frameworkd application to .NET framework application on windows. Can anybody help me how to do this. thanks Hi, Hope this helps, please read through it all and it will give you the answer. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/bb495180.aspxPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Check out http://www.dgwebit.co.uk...

How to convert to Unicode
Hello,I would like to know if i can convert any charactar into unicode? HOW>regardsASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest) There are lot of techniques and this could be one starting points;http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/internationalization.aspxRegards, Narayana Rao Surapaneni Architect | Author | MCSD for .NET | MCSD | SCJP www.msdeveloper.info Thanks for replywhat i need to to convert "الله أكبر" into something like this in unicode23n231232h32312k323l21323j2323h2How could i do that?regardsASP.NET Hosting (HostingFest) Try this link for Unicode Encoding in Visual Studio...

Web resources about - Convert Hex to Unicode... - asp.net.localization

List of converts to Buddhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

$100 device converts all your film to digital photos
... still on film negatives. Today, we've got the perfect Amazon Cyber Week deal for you: A Wolverine F2D Mighty 20MP 7-in-1 Film to Digital Converter ...

"ISIS 'ranks' the women, considering foreign women and converts to be especially 'valuable.' "
"According to French journalist Anna Erelle’s recent exposé , ISIS foreign fighters prefer foreign women and converts because the jihadists find ...