convert date christian date to persian date

hi,

I need to convert christain date that was produced in my Sql database to persian date like" دوشنبه 21 مرداد 1378" in a datalist.Could you recommend me any function.I use VisualStudio 2005 & VB.

thanks in advance

Sepid

0
sepid
8/11/2008 10:02:46 AM
asp.net.localization 2171 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Take a read of http://www.codeproject.com/KB/database/PersianDateInSQLServer.aspx

or maybe a javascript route like http://www.codeproject.com/KB/gadgets/PersianDateViewerGadge.aspx

Hope it helps

Regards
Jeremy
If this has helped Please: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.
That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.
0
jeremyh
8/11/2008 10:51:33 AM

 If you search Yahoo! or Google it you may easily find it.

But you may download PersianDate Web Control at PersianDate.ir, this is exactly what you are looking for.

 After installation is completed then try this source:

1    <asp:DataList ID="DataList1" runat="server" DataSourceID="YourSqlDataSource">
2 <ItemTemplate>
3
4 <%-- Remember that whenever you are displaying a specific date change AutoUpdate to false --%>
5 <sim:PersianDate ID="PersianDate1" runat="server"
6 AutoUpdate="false" DateValue='<%# Eval("Column_Name_of_Your_Date_Values") %>' />
7
8 </ItemTemplate>
9 </asp:DataList>
  I assumed you are using SqlDataSource

0
eddy_eclectic
8/19/2008 5:53:33 PM

Hi eddy,

Thanks for your reply ,

I couldn't register in the site you recommended to get  the component.And I don't want to have a  trail version.

Could you please help me.

Sepid

0
sepid

Dates, Dates, Dates!
Hello all... I am in the process of building an appointment system, and I am trying to see if I can get some pointers on which way to go on this. The first version of this appointment system was very lo-tech, and it stored all of the possible dates/times in the database. Once a user booked an appointment, their information was logged to that date/time, and then that date/time would no longer show in the list of possible openings. This was great for a temporary fix, but with having to pre-populate all of the dates/times, the system would eventually have to be updated to continue on pa...

from date to date
I am working on a form for livestock. one of the things in the form is a checkbox to let me know if they qualify or not. the second is I have a created record field entered into the database... now my question is I am doing a search on this and cant figure it out since i am new to all this...i have a query that selects the qualification checkbox (where qualify = 'true') then another query that selects the created record date... and the search is that I want to get the information in the livestock that are qualifyed (have the checkbox qualify = to 'true') between  one dat...

From Date and To Date
 In my application i have two textboxes.One for From date and the other one for To date.I need to check whether the From date is lesser than To Date..Date formats will be either(DD-MM-YYYY) or (DD/MM/YYYY).and i have used calendar extender for selecting dateI need the script code to do this...Thanks in advance See this thread: http://forums.asp.net/t/1346328.aspxMohsin Naeem"Please mark as answer if it helped you"  <form id="form1" runat="server"> <asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server"> </...

How to convert Julian date into Calendar date (VB.Net)
Hi all, I have some dates which are in Julian format and I need to convert them into calendar dates  for example if the Julian date is 1, I need to be able to convert it into 1/1/2007, If the julian date is 66 then I would need to convert it to 3/7/2007 and so on. Every year would start with 1 and end with 365365 = 12/31/2007. Is there a vb.net function or tutorial somewhere ? thanks for any help.    1) Your dates aren't in Julian format!! 2) How do you know which year you are referring to? 3) Have you tried the AddDays function of the Date/DateTim...

Convert Date/Time to Date
Hi I'm using .NET 2.0 framework with a Postgres DB. I'm getting date values from the table 'creationdate' and I need to compare it with other date value (given by me). The thing is that tha date returned from the DB comes like this '27-03-2006 0:00:00' and the date value that I use to campare comes like this '27-03-2006'. I want to know how to convert the returned date value from the DB to date only...?! I tried using the following: SELECT CONVERT(char(10),creationdate,101) AS date FROM calendar.events WHERE date = "myDate"; but it gives me an error: syntax error at or near "," at c...

search date TO date
Hii all...haii..im still beginner in asp.net..here i want to know how to create search date until date?here is my example:- Hi, I don't see your code------------------------if an answer, mark it so. Hi yanz_shi, As mentioned, we couldn't see your example. Please check the thread after you've created it so that we can help you better. Also, for searching between two dates, you could do it like this: select * from tab where dt between date1 and date2 Thanks.David QianMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark ...

Filter for null dates, dates less than other specific date
Hi, I want to get those rows from a datawindow which has date value as null or the date value is less than some other specific date. I need to do this after the data is retrieved using filter. Its equivalent in SQL would be like my_date < TO_DATE('11/20/2007','MM/DD/YYYY') OR my_date IS NULL Please let me know how this can be achieved to filter data in datawindow. DaysAfter() and IsNull() are your friends. <prabhakar.narvekar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8be40319-722a-4dca-bba2-9e076a41ac5f@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I ...

calendar date span (date start : date end)
Hi! Can anyone help me with this? Say, I have these two textboxes. Date Start:        Date End:             What I wanted to do is to put dates on it using the calendar. My problem is I do not know what to do to keep the "Date Start" not way after the set "Date End", and for "Date End" not way before the set "Date Start".   example: Date Start: July 1, 2008              &nb...

Date() == new Date()
Ecma wise, what's the expected return from the above, true or false? I know 'Date()' called as a function returns a string, while 'new Date()' returns an object. I also know Date.toString() is getting called (SM) for 'new Date()' before the '==' equality operator is evaluated (to 'true'). What's the expected return for Date() === new Date()? Thanks for the attention! Celso Celso Aguiar wrote: > Ecma wise, what's the expected return from the above, true or false? > I know 'Date()' called as a function returns a string...

No date in Date field
I have just installed thunderbird on my system. I migrated from outlook express. All the mail that was there before shows both the date and the time in the date field. However, all mail received by thunderbird only has a time stamp, no date. How do I correct this?? Thanks, Roger _Roger Bailey_ spoke thusly on 29/08/2006 10:09 PM: > I have just installed thunderbird on my system. I migrated from outlook > express. All the mail that was there before shows both the date and the > time in the date field. However, all mail received by thunderbird only has ...

date field = date
i made an news table and i made and option to add and update and delete news from it i need one thing that when someone try to add news the time that he insert the news will be in teh date field of the table and dont the costumer write it   hope that u understand me Hi, did you mean you want to add a column that get current date as its value automaticly? If so, you can do the following in Access2003: 1. add a column with 'Date/Time' data time 2. In the 'Field Properties'->'General' pannel, add a 'Default Value' for it, 3. In the 'Expression Builder', double cli...

dates between date ranges
hi, i need 1 help regarding query, i have Startdate and Enddate using SELECT statement i need all the dates between these 2 dates, is it possible or i had to do it programatically, or i had insert data only please helpThanksParthvisit for some interesting articals at www.parthrawal.blogspot.comMark as Answer if it helps you  declare @temp table ( [date] datetime ) declare @startdate datetime,@enddate datetime set @startdate = getdate() -- here you can write a select stmt as "select startdate from tablename" set @enddate = getdate() + 10 -- here you can write a ...

the From date should be lesser than To Date
 In my application i have two textboxes.One for From date and the other one for To date.I need to check whether the From date is lesser than To Date..Date formats will be either(DD-MM-YYYY) or (DD/MM/YYYY).and i have used calendar extender for selecting dateI need the script code to do this...Thanks in advance DateTime.Compare(t1,t2); Value Type Condition Less than zero  t1 is earlier than t2. Zero t1 is the same as t2. Greater than zero t1 is later than t2. "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" from date :(i...

compare date to a date
I have in a where clause the following statement. SELECT "sales"."sale_date", "sales"."ling_no", "sales"."course_no", "sales"."product_no", "sales"."service_no", "sales"."quantity", "sales"."amount", "payment"."amount", "payment"."payment_form" FROM "payment", "sales" WHERE ( "sales".&...

Web resources about - convert date christian date to persian date - asp.net.localization

Christian News, The Christian Post
Christian news on The Christian Post, the largest Christian newspaper in the world featuring world Christian news, Christian news sites, and ...

Christian art - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Supper at Emmaus , 1601, by Caravaggio. Oil on canvas, 139 x 195 cm. National Gallery, London . Christian art is sacred art produced in an attempt ...

The Big Short review: Ryan Gosling and Christian Bale deliver comic hit to capitalism
For all its liveliness, The Big Short can be heavy going: the dialogue remains weighed down with jargon, and the storytelling gimmicks distract ...

The Big Short review: Ryan Gosling and Christian Bale deliver comic hit to capitalism
For all its liveliness, The Big Short can be heavy going: the dialogue remains weighed down with jargon, and the storytelling gimmicks distract ...

Christian churches close to deal to fix common date for Easter: Archbishop of Canterbury
The heads of the Christian churches are close to sealing a deal to fix the date of Easter, the Archbishop of Canterbury has revealed, ending ...

Kim Davis wasn’t the only crusader for Christian privilege invited to the State of the Union
... the Family Research Council weren’t the only tickets extended to fundamentalists crusading against the federal government in the name of Christian ...

"The best conservatism balances support for free markets with a Judeo-Christian spirit of charity, compassion ...
... It was convenient for them that he did not fight back, even to defend himself. Turn the other cheek. He got no credit from them for that Christian ...

After Alabama, Atheist Group Looks to Take on Clemson Over Football Coach Dabo Swinney’s Christian Faith ...
After Alabama, Atheist Group Looks to Take on Clemson Over Football Coach Dabo Swinney's Christian Faith

Christian Slater says starring on 'Mr. Robot' has made him paranoid about the internet
Hacker drama "Mr. Robot" hasn't only enlightened viewers about the many dangers lurking on the internet. Christian Slater, who won his first ...

Christians face obscene persecution – let's not be afraid to say so
... grudges can often be part of the cause. This needs to be acknowledged. Yet we can't merely say 'it's complicated.' We must acknowledge Christians ...