How to send an appointment to OutLook 2003 from asp.net 2.0 that not use spmt.send() email attachment

hi all,

I have web application internal write by asp.net 2.o

OutLook has Exchange Server

I want to send an appointment to OutLook from this application web

any idears ?

please help me.

thanks and regards

niemdamme

0
niemdamme
8/27/2008 11:27:09 AM
asp.net.integration 1945 articles. 0 followers. Follow

See if this helps:

Sending Appointments to an Outlook 2007 Calendar from an ASP.NET 2.0 Web Site

Thanks,
Max
Let Me Google That For You!
0
bullpit
8/27/2008 12:48:16 PM

hi Bullpit

I want to send an appointment to OutLook 2003 not OutLook 2007

I have refered to your link but not work

thanks ,

0
niemdamme
bullpit

Send email in .net 2.0 using C#
hi can someone please let me how to send emails with attachments in .net 2.0 using C# Some code an explainations in the first few hits ofhttp://www.google.com/search?complete=1&hl=en&q=system.net.mail"If you make it idiot proof, they'll build a better idiot"...

Email cannot send by .net 2.0
Hi all,Could anybody help me how to send email by asp.net 2.0.My IIS server is sit on datacenter and all web site are set at there.Our IIS don't set for SMTP server, we use web mail service from others.For .net 1.1 projects all email functions are working and the new 2.0 project are can't send  by Real IIS server and even my localhost development machine also can't send email. but I can see those I use to send mail by 2.0 is stored in \inetpub\mailroot\Queue, i saw this. what happen and how to solved it.pls pls help me.thanks alot.  myoaung.sg:Hi all,Could anybody help me h...

.net 2.0
Hi,This is the error that I am getting when attempting to send an email via asp.net 2.0.Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.1 Unable to relay for username@hpadsds.org.uk Any ideas please?THanks As the error suggests, did you enable relay on the mail server? The following site may help: SystemNetMail.com. HTH,RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question The SMTP server needs to allow relaying for the web system, or possibly you need to authemticate to the server.  If this is your server, configure relaying.  If your...

How to send email in net 2.0?
use system.net.mailneed username and password  kandy wrote:use system.net.mailneed username and passwordso you have the code to do it, but you need a username and password?-DarrenNeese.com-DNN ROCKS!-DeveloperSchool.com yes eg.  my email is  1638988@gmail.comthen the smtp server is  smtp.gmail.com  port 587 and username is  1638988 ,password is ******** hello. sorry, i don't understand what's wrong...what problem are you facing? can you give us more details? -- Regards,Luis Abreuemail: labreu_at_gmail.comEN blog:http://msmvps.com/blogs/luisabreu &nb...

Sending email with Outlook using VB.net
Hi I develop an application in Vb.net that email using Outlook 2003 (Primary Interop Assembly). But when I deploy to the client PC, it only WORK if that user has to be a member of Administrator group. If that user is NOT in that Administrator group then it doesn't work. I don't know the reason behind it? Please advice the reason. Thanks a lot Right click on MyComputer. click on Manage Under see the group section add that user in Administrator group. Alos install "Click yes"  programSatalaj Watch The true story of internet ||Yet another forum |||I'm big fan ...

Exception when sending emails in .NET 2.0
 Hi,I have a "Contact Us" form as follows:  Protected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Const Address As String = "myemail@hotmail.com" Dim objMM As New MailMessage(TextBox2.Text, Address) objMM.Subject = "Enquiry from website's 'Contact Us' form, submitted by " + TextBox1.Text objMM.Body = TextBox3.Text objMM.IsBodyHtml = False Dim smtp As New SmtpClient("localhost", 25) smtp.Send(objMM) End Sub I get...

Sending Email with Attachments using VB.NET
Hi all, i have searched many sites for sending email with attachments using vb.net but found none. At last i found one using c# at stardevelopers.com. It was a great article. What i did is to convert that one in to vb.net , and here is the code. <%@ Page Language="VB" Debug="True" %> <%@ import Namespace="System.web.Mail" %> <%@ import Namespace="system.io" %> <script runat="server"> Sub sendMessage_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Dim mailmsg as new MailMessage 'creating n...

Problem sending email with .net 2.0
I'm trying to send mail using the system.net.mail namespace. in the aspx file, I'm using a formview and inserting whatever is entered into a database also, then on the OnItemInserted event of the FormView, I'm trying to send the mail using the following. Can mail not be sent this way, or do you see something I could be missing?  Thanks, Rich  protected void FormContactUsFormView_Inserted(object sender, FormViewInsertedEventArgs e) { if (!Page.IsPostBack) { // send contact email //SmtpClient mySmtpClient = new SmtpClient(); ...

Why do Sending SMTP Authenticated E-mail succeed using SmtpMail.Send() function but fail using SmtpClient.send() function ? Bugs in System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient when send a Authenticated E-mail?
I click btnOK button, the email can send OK, but click btnFail button,  the following error is displayed! why ? you can test the section code. The SMTP, username, password are valid!  Many thanks! "Syntax error, command unrecognized. The server response was: authentication failed,decode user password error" I have tested some other SMTP, somes is OK. I think there are some bugs with System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient when send a Authenticated E-mail with some SMTP!   //------------------------------------------.ASPX Code----------------------------------------...

vs.net 2002/2003 using .net framework 2.0 beta?
Can the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002 / 2003 using .net framework 2.0 beta? if can how todo?Thank You--some funny homemade software,http://www.geocities.com/lhcsoft2004/my software grouphttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LauHanChingSoftware/ It cannot... as far as I know. how about change the "requiredRuntime version" value inside the devenv.exe.config file? can this work?Thank You--some funny homemade software,http://www.geocities.com/lhcsoft2004/my software grouphttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/LauHanChingSoftware/ Sorry, no.  Visual Studio .NET 2005 is required for the 2.0 .NET Fra...

How to use .NET framework 2.0(bete currently) in VS .net 2003?
Is it possiable using .net framework 2.0 in vs .net 2003, or both? No, you cannot use the .NET Framework 2.0 with VS.NET 2003.  You will need to use VS.NET 2005. or Visual Web Developer (or some other capable IDE).Terri MortonEngagement Manager, NeudesicHow to ask a question Thanks tmorton. But that's not good news,  does it mean all VS users need update(buy) the new product when the new .net framework released? why i'm feeling i'm getting into a traditional microsoft trap?  n1703005 wrote:Thanks tmorton. But that's not good news,  does it mean all VS users need ...

How to send an Email with Attachments using .Net Compact Framework
Dear all, We are developing a pocket pc application using .Net Compact Framework where we have to send an e-mail with attachements. Can anyone give me any idea,code or dll on this topics.If any one get any related link,you can inform me. Looking for your reply soon. Regards Anirban Try this blog post:http://blog.opennetcf.org/ayakhnin/CategoryView.aspx?category=Send%20EmailDarrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Web resources about - How to send an appointment to OutLook 2003 from asp.net 2.0 that not use spmt.send() email attachment - asp.net.integration

Appointment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comprehensive list of new Cabinet appointments + dropped ministers
MINISTERS New FACES Irene Muloni , Minister of Energy and Minerals Tress Bucyanayandi , Minister of Agric. Animal Industry & Fisheries Mary ...

Appointments Organizer on the App Store on iTunes
Get Appointments Organizer on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Dec. 9 Kasich Dept. of Taxation Appointment 4.mov - YouTube
Ohio Gov.-elect John Kasich introduces former Franklin County Auditor Joe Testa as the next head of the Ohio Department of Taxation. Press conference ...

Oakton furthers WA growth plans - growth, expansion, appointment, Oakton, WA, Steve McNally, resources ...
Australian consulting and technology firm, Oakton, has continued its growth and expansion plans for Western Australia (WA) with the appointment ...

'Get over it' call on Carmody appointment
Current Chief Justice Paul de Jersey has broken his silence over Tim Carmody&#8217;s appointment to the role by advising the judiciary to move ...

Dick defends staffer's $160,000 Health appointment offered without resume
The Palaszczuk government's appointment of a former Bligh government staffer to a $160,000 Health Department job has been put under the spotlight. ...

Australia v New Zealand first Test: David Warner on his appointment as Australia vice-captain - HeraldSun ...
VICE-CAPTAIN of Australia. It’s a title and responsibility that I never expected to receive when Cricket Australia looked to install new leaders ...

Appointments to give ABC board gender, geographic diversity boost
The Turnbull government has appointed two businesswomen to the ABC board, in one case bypassing the arms-length selection process created by ...

Rugby World Cup final 2015: Referee Nigel Owens caps stellar career with appointment
&#8203;The man who will referee the World Cup final attempted suicide when he was 26, coming &quot;within 20 minutes of not being here today&quot;, ...