How to get comma seperated value from sql 2000 database using store procedure

Hi

I have two table in database. I m using sql 2000 database..one is user and another is useraccess level table..Useraccess table i m storing userid and accesslever.

User Table

userid username userfirstname.......
1        abc           steve
2        xyz           paula
3        pqr           Haian

Useraccess Table

Userid   AccessLevel
1           10
1           20
1           24
2           20
2           24
3           10
3           20

Above is my dbstructure..now i need a store procedure on which result should be like this

userid,useraccesslever,username,userfirstname.....
(1,(10,20,24),abc,stever)
(2,(20,24),xyz,paula)
(3,(10,20),pqr,haian)

Can anybody tell me how it will possible ?

Thanks

Sejal Patel
0
sejalpatel
6/11/2007 11:25:44 AM
asp.net.integration 1945 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to transfer a GUID created using vb.net into a SQL database using a stored procedure
I am able to create a guid using: Public Function GetGUID() As String ' Returns a new GUID Return System.Guid.NewGuid.ToString End Function however when I try to add this to a parameter using the following: Me.cmdSpAddOptions.Parameters("@QuoteDetailID").Value = GetGUID() I get an error, I have also tried this: Dim uidQuoteDetail As String = GetGUID() Dim myuid = New System.Guid(uidQuoteDetail) Me.cmdSpAddOptions.Parameters("@QuoteDetailID").Value = myuid but get the error "Object must implement IConvertible" A...

saving .net DateTime to sql database using Stored Procedure...
Hello, I've read many posts on this, but not found any real answers. I have a web method that accepts a DateTime parameter, then writes this value back to a SQL database table.  Sql data type is "datetime" and the column accepts nulls. When the web service is called I get an error, "SqlTypeException: SqlDateTime overflow" or another error of similiar results.When I removed the database call and just write to a label or variable on the page, the web method works fine, but when it saves to the database, the error is thrown. Any ideas on how to handle...

sql stored procedure
I have stored procedure which contains follwing part of it. it says syntax when i worte line to get @@identity valuewhen delete that  line command succesful. but i need to get @@identity from the insert statement and assign it to a variable and use it after any body pls tell me how to get this within a stored prosedure or what is the error of the following code bit.  (#tblSalesOrders is a temporary table which containsset of  records from orginal table )DECLARE @soNo1 INT  DECLARE @CursorOrders CURSOR SET @CursorOrders = CURSOR FAST_FORWARD...

help about ---store date in sql database using stored procedure
hi,friends i need your help. i want to store a date into sqlserver database using stored procedure. when i run app. it will give this error....... ---------------------------------- Server Error in '/aspnet/espms' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- String was not recognized as a valid DateTime. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Det...

How to Retrive the store procedure return value in Ado.Net by using Dot Net?
Hi i am thiru. i try to create the small search engine. so that i have wrote the store procedure for it. thats given below.Create procedure FindtestThree @Name varchar(25), @Location varchar(25), @EmpId varchar(25) as select * from TbInfo where Name like + '%' + @Name + '%' select * from TbInfo where Location like + '%' + @Location + '%' select * from hi where ComName like + '%' + @EmpId + '%' Exec FindtestThree 'aa','a','d' ----------------------------------------- The above procedure return t...

Return Value when using CLR stored procedure. (Edit: For use in SQL side paging)
I have a stored procedure that I put together using the CLR.  The basic idea is the have a query that can accept any number of values.  I havent included the portion of the code that handles smalldatetime searches and I havent yet finished the logic to handle sql data type constraints but I have been working on paging using SQL's Row_Number().  The code below works but I havent been able to come up with a way to find out either how many pages the result set has or how many total rows in the result set.  I thought there might be a way to use a procedure's Return Va...

Execute Stored Procedure Y asynchronously from Stored Proc X using SQL Server 2000
I am calling a stored procedure (say X) and from that stored procedure (i mean X) i want to call another stored procedure (say Y)asynchoronoulsy. Once stored procedure X is completed then i want to return execution to main program. In background, Stored procedure Y will contiue his work. Please let me know how to do that using SQL Server 2000 and ASP.NET 2.Thanks & Regards,Padam Kumar Tripathipadam_india@yahoo.com,padam_india@hotmail.comhttp://padam.8k.com When you say that you want to return from the SQL server execution.Really all of the Execution has to be completed before that Can ...

Storing images in SQL database vs storing images in seperate folder and using URL image path
Hi allCan you store images in a sql database and if so, does it store the images as an image file or does it store it in a binary format reducing the size of the image. If it can be stored in an sql database as a image or a binary format what are the advantages/disadvantages or is it better to store the url in the database and then bind the image holder to the url link in the database. Hi, These two ways are both ok. My suggestion is to store images into sql database if there are no much more images, otherwise, it's better store them into file system because you can store them no mat...

sql count using stored procedure withing stored procedure
I have a stored procedure that among other things needs to get a total of hours worked. These hours are totaled by another stored procedure already. I would like to call the totaling stored procedure once for each user which required a loop sort of thing for each user name in a temporary table (already done) total = result from execute totaling stored procedure Can you help with this Thanks It would be easier if you can change the stored procedure into a function. Once you do that, the total can be calculated easily with something like thisSelect Sum(dbo.CalculateHours(User...

How do I use the return value from a SQL stored procedure?
I want to be able to use the returned number to set a Label accordingly.Something like this:if the return value == 1 then Label1.Text = "Correct" else Label1.Text = "Wrong" What is the correct syntax for this?  I couldn't find this answer. If you've just got one return parameter, I usually stick with ExecuteScalar. This will execute a stored procedure and return an object, which is taken from the first row and first column of whatever the stored procedure returns.So at the end of the stored procedure, after doing what you need to do, add a select stat...

how to use store procedure in ms access 2000 database ?
hello, I'm new in create "store procedure " in ms access 2000,I want to create parameter query ,and pass the parameter value to the stroe procedure and get the result . but I don't know how to create and call it . somebody can give me a hand ? thanks in advanced! Did you try using the query builder? Cheers Ken...

Storing Excel File in SQL DataBase Using .NET
Please any one tell me how to Store excel sheet in DataBase using our .NET Thanks in ADVANCE Try this article by Steve Orr:http://steveorr.net/articles/EasyUploads.aspxDarrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Inserting Information into an SQL Database using Stored Procedures
Hello, I'm building an ecommerce website which requires customers to create an account before they go ahead with a purchase. I have a createaccount.aspx page in Visual Web Developer 2005 with text boxes where users can enter their details (email, password, name and address).  I'm trying to insert the information which users type into the text boxes into an SQL database table called Customers. I've dragged and dropped an SQL data source onto my page and have set it to operate on my AddCustomer stored procedure. I've confirgured my data source such that the parameter for...

Web resources about - How to get comma seperated value from sql 2000 database using store procedure - asp.net.integration

Children seperated from their families by courts must know why
Britain's most senior family judge says children who are seperated from their families must be able to access a record of what the judge ruled ...

D-Wade Gets Frustrated With Coach - YouTube
Dwyane Wade had to be seperated from coach Erik Spoelstra during a timeout vs. Pacers.

Template talk:UTC time offsets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This template is within the scope of WikiProject Time , a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Time on Wikipedia. If you would like ...

2012 Volkswagen Amarok
Volkswagen's reloaded Amarok

Investments - Life Insurance Canada
Think of your child and yourself. Save for your child's education or invest for your retirement with Registered Education or Retirement Savings ...

Netmon Add-ons - Netmon.ca
Monitor all your infrastructure from a single, integrated console. Monitor environmental conditions in large areas or physically seperated spaces. ...

Lesley Arfin of HBO's Girls Takes Us Inside Her Cl Video – 5min.com
Lesley Arfin, writer of HBO series girls, discusses her personal style and more

Asian Cinema Drifter - Asian Movie Review List
Asian Cinema Drifter [ACDrifter.com] is a compilation of Asian movie reviews. ACD contains an extensive media gallery, actor and actress information, ...

Science Hobbyistcomment Book: Miscon
I just came across your site. Great stuff. I think even many adultswith only a kind of amateur interest in physics would do well to read yourmaterial ...

GOP fails in attempt to stop counting ballots in Washington
In a very close election, seperated by only 261 votes , the GOP filed to stop hand counting. The argument was related to the issues of recounting ...