WCF - error while running ServiceModelReg.exe on command prompt

I'm getting the below error when trying to run the "ServiceModelReg" command on Windows Server platform. I already have all the administrative rights. Please can anyone tell a work around.

Unrecoverable error: The ServiceModelReg tool requires both FullTrust and Administrator privileges to run. You are not a local administrator for this machine.

Please mark helpful posts as "Answer"
0
CJhalani

http://iweb.adefwebserver.com/Project/Blog/tabid/57/EntryID/34/Default.aspx

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wcf/thread/cdd89e02-ece2-4ef1-ba22-2189c998e682/

Hope It helps

Thanks
Avinash Tiwari

Remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post, if it helps you.
0
qwe123kids

VS.NET and C# Compiler from command line "csc.exe" not fould when running from command prompt.
Hi All, I've been attempting to comlpile a custom control from the command line: I have VS.NET 2003 installed along with the .Net Framework 1.1 I've been working on a control project but cannot compile this into a .dll to register as a TagPrefix within an ASP.NET page. When going to the command prompt and typing csc /? it returns the ever popular error "csc" not recognized as an internal process or batch file. Is this a comman error? or a rogue install of VS.NET and/or the .NET Framework. Thanks In Advance, Tony If you open under Visual Studio .net Programs, the Vi...

installulnet.exe failing when i run it at the command prompt
hello, i am on SQL Anywhere 9.0.2, and i'm trying to get the ultralite components integrated into visual studio 2005, and i can't successfully execute installulnet.exe. i'm trying to go through the "Build an UltraLite.Net Application" tutorial, and i cannot add the ulConnectionParms1 control to my form since i cannot see that control in the toolbox at all. any help would be greatly appreciated. Doug Deram "Douglas M. Deram" <dougderam@yeahright.com> wrote in news:4449590a$1@forums-1-dub of sybase.public.sqlanywhere.ultralite: ...

run .net exe with out framework installed on client machine ?
Hi ! Is it possilbe? if yes then how? also can can we complile asp.net web projects into one exe file so that it can run from a cd i know that can be done by using cassini but my question is again without framework installed on client machine Thanks sk myl, It is possible but not suggested. Here is an article on the technique http://thinstall.com/help/index.html?linking_netframework.htm Although it looks, from your question, that you will be creating a web application. If this is the case then the .Net Framwork only needs to be on the WebServer not the ...

Setup Project
I have a standard setup project for a windows application that installs the windows app and a console app, along with Access db, to the users machine. After the files are installed and before the setup ends, I want to run the sync app .exe. Anyone know how to make this happen? Thanks.Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped.  Use custom actions to do this , please check more steps here http://geekswithblogs.net/mnf/archive/2006...

How to run DBISQL command from command prompt
Hi, I would like to send some select statement by using dbisql command. In turn by using that command I would like to open the ISQL window by running the SQL what I am sending as argument. When I try to run the DBISQL command it is running in command prompt itself and result set is displaying in the command prompt. Could someone tell me how to open the ISQL window and run the passing statement Any hint will be appreciated Karthik What database? For ASA, you can just launch dbisql with -c {connection info} <sql statement> -- Chris Keating Sybase A...

How to Run my .exe file or Application in the Background using .NET Application like explorer.exe file is Running always in the Background...(you can see in task Manager..)
Hi , This is Sundar , i want to develope one small Application in windows or web ,that should send the mail continiously according to at what time scheduled in the application and that should Running in the Background always like windows service,SQL server ........ so , please help me ......................  what;s the problem if you develop an windows service and install it in your system.  http://www.15seconds.com/issue/021007.htmGive a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him forever.  see, i have created the Windows services and wh...

Unable to install visual web developer or visual basic express editions.Task manager shows setup.exe running but nothing happens
Hi ,I have downloaded visual web developer express edition to a CD. When I clicked the setup.exe file I got the message that installation is already running. However the setup is not happening. The task manager shows the process vwdsetup.exe running, but I havent been able to setup the express edition.I had a similar problem when i tried the installation by direct download from the web. wHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM? Did you turn off the computer and turn it back on?  Stop the process and try again?  Anything other than run setup and then post a message here?JeffPlease: Don'...

Run aspnet_regiis.exe before run website setup program?
I'm creating a web setup project using visual studio. I found if asp.net hasn't been installed on IIS, an error below will be raised during setup initilization.  can not read value path from key software\microsoft\asp.net\2.0.50727.0. verify that you have sufficient access to that key, or cantact your support personnel"  The setup.exe runs pretty good only after the aspnet_regiis.exe being executed. Why it happend? I think it's not user freindly, because if our customer don't know how to use aspnet_regiis.exe. but still want to install the websi...

the debugger is not properly installed. Run setup to install or repair the debugger
Please needed help on this, i tried reinstall but it did not worked. i am using VS 2003. Looking forward for quick response. Below is the copy of DebuggerDiagnostics. Begin 'CheckMDMImage()'mdm.exe: version '7.10.6030' with hash '{05BD3C60-A1508E24-5E22E4A9-6D16A5D0-92287D50}'.Result of 'CheckMDMImage()' is '00000000'Begin 'CheckMSDBG2Image()'msdbg2.dll: version '7.10.6030' with hash '{6A6E8757-C19AB924-45EFDE6E-AAE046E6-D74409EE}'.Result of 'CheckMSDBG2Image()' is '00000000'Begin 'CheckCSMImage()'csm....

how run a command line to run a sql document like ASE isql.exe ?
we can run file as follow in ASE : isql -Usa -P -S -C + filename but ASA ,how I run a command line to run a sql document ? See this section in the Help: ASA Reference CHAPTER 4. Database Administration Utilities The Interactive SQL utility If the Java dbisql is too slow for you, try substituting the native win32 version dbisqlc.exe. Breck On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:05:33 +0800, "devid" <ydq3000@sina.com> wrote: >we can run file as follow in ASE : >isql -Usa -P -S -C + filename > >but ASA ,how I run a command line to run a sql d...

Hide "NET USE" C:\Windows\System32\net.exe prompt
--____HXVYWAWXUSKEVXKBAEOI____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On our logon script I'm currently mapping NetWare shares using the MAP = command and Windows shares using the NET USE command. Everything is = working fine and well its just that I'd like to completely hide the = windows command prompt box at login. Close as I've come to a recommendation= was to minimize it but not to completely hide it. as a example of what I'm currently doing: @CMD /C START /M NET USE R: = \\servername\sharename "@C...

Crystal reports don't run well after Windows Update installs .net 2.0 and .net 3.5
 I have a web reporting application build using VS2003 and Crystal ver 9.5.Everything was working fine until the infrastructure team run the windows 2003 server WINDOWS UPDATE where the new .net 2.0 & .net 3.5 got installed.I started to get CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.InternalException: Error in File:crreport5.rpt -The request could not be submittted for background processing.After I restart IIS , the reports start working again but they stop after a while and I have to restart again ...Please, advise.    ...

How to install WCF in .Net 2005?
Hello everyone i just want to kow how can i install WCF in .Net 2005. I tried installing Framework 3 but still that 'New WCF'  in .Net IDE is not available in the Create New Website link. is there anything we need to do in IIS? When i check About Microsoft Visual Studio in Help menu, its been displayed as Framework 2 only. Am i missing anything, or is there any other setting i need to do?CheersBinowww.codepal.co.inPlease Mark as Answer if you find the post useful. Hi , I will refer you to check this thread to get your work done. http://forums.asp.net/t/1331127.aspxJoydeep ...

running command prompt from code
could any one tell how to run system commands from the program... For example we have the following command for wsdl wsdl /t:library http://localhost/webservice1/Service1.asmx we could do this from the command prompt. But if I want to do the same thing from the program code how could I do it. May be we should use system commands. But donno what are the exact functions... Please help me how to solve this problem Hi, U can use the process class to run the command prompt. I'll give u an example. System.Diagnostics.Process myproc; myproc = new System.Diagnostics...

Web resources about - WCF - error while running ServiceModelReg.exe on command prompt - asp.net.installation-setup