Visual Studio 2008 .net frame work 2,0 using the Ajax toolkit 1.

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me .....

 I am using Visual Studio 2008 and i would like to create a .net frame work 2,0 application using the  Ajax toolkit v1.

I have installed the Ajax extensions for ASP.net 2.0

I have installed the Microsoft ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Templates for Visual Studio 2008

I can now create a 2.0 Ajax project with the basic AJAX components.

I now would like to add Ajax Tookit Controls to the project.

However they do not appear in the ToolBox.

I can add a reference to
AjaxControlToolkit.dll v1

but when i try and add controls to the toolbox i get the error

There are no components in 'AjaxControlToolkit.dll' that can be placed on the toolbar

Can anyone suggest a way forward?

Thanks

Dave

0
clarkyc

How Do I Use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit In Visual Studio 2008 When Targetting .NET 2.0 Framework?
I have recently converted a lot of Visual Studio 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1 projects to Visual Studio 2008 / .NET Framework 2.0.  I want to be able to use AJAX and AJAX Control Toolkit under Visual Studio 2008 while we target the .NET 2.0 Framework.  Unfortunately, we cannot target .NET Framework 3.5 because we need Windows 2003 Server for that and we only have Windows 2000.  I do not want to use Visual Studio 2005 either.  Is it possible to do what I want given these conditions?You can't stop entropy so why even try? The simple answer is yes.  What pr...

problem with Visual Studio 2008, Net Framework 2.0 and AJAX 1.0 doesn't work!
I wrote simple web application with update panel but when I loaded application, update panel didn't work..I think It's problem with AJAX 1.0... How to fix this problem???ASP.NET 3.5VISUAL STUDIO 2008 PROMS SQL SERVER 2005 You really need to be more specific about what you're trying to do, what's happening, post your source code, something...When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question.My latest ASP.NET AJAX blog entries. I have side by side installed visual studio 2005 and 2008.In visual studio ...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

Old AJAX in .NET 1.1 compatibility with .NET framework 2.0. Ajax does not work always ....................
Hello,I have converted the web site from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0. Some of the pages in the web site use AJAX which was developed in .NET 1.1Ajax does not work smoothly in .NET 2.0. Do I have to use ATLAS or is there any fix I can use to make the AJAX work ?Please let me know. Many thanks in advance. Nick..........

.Net 1.1 with .Net 2.0 virtual directory using AJAX "Sys undefined"
I'm having an issue running an AJAX app I built, I think I might know what the problem might be, but if so, I am not sure how to fix it. The main site is built with 1.1 and new application is 2.0.  I have the new application configured properly (as far as I can tell) in its own app pool, etc..  The app runs just fine (I have other 2.0 apps that run along side the main 1.1), but I am getting an error: "Sys undefined...."  I've checked to enusre the mappings for the .axd extension for this particular VD are pointing to the correct place as ...

installing .net 2.0 with visual studio.net 2003
Hi, I'm currently developing using VS.net 2003, .net1.1. Due to development reasons i can't upgrade to vs2005 yet. However i want to upgrade to SQL Express 2005, but this needs .net 2.0. Will my VS.net 2003 still work if i install .net 2.0? Are there any known problems? Thanks, drazic19 .Net 1.1 and  .Net 2.0 will work side by side. Baiju  "This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights"...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ? #2
Hi, After you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." Please check My Article on this issue and the resolution for the same. Comments are welcome. Thanks. regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

How to use Google Ajax Toolkit and Yahoo Ajax Toolkit in .Net 2.0
This is Ramesh,I know how work with MicroSoft  Ajax Toolkit, But i need : how to work with google and yahoo Ajax Toolkit's in .Net 2.0Is there any way to work  with google and yahoo Ajax Toolkit's in .Net 2.0 ?Please help any body as soon as,  Please Please Help me with in short time Thank youRamesh    Ramesh.M...

Using .net 2.0 ws in .net 1.1
Hi,I have a ws written in 2.0 that returns a dataset. I need to use this ws in .net 1.1. Seems like having the ws returning typed datasets causing a problem.I am using c# for the ws. Does anyone have any idea ? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks, recruit A web service should be indifferent to which version of ASP.NET is producing and which version is consuming. Please post any error messages and the wsdl produced by the 1.1 consumer. Have you loaded WSE 3.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=018a09fd-3a74-43c5-8ec1-8d789091255d&displaylang=en) and mon...

Code works with .Net 1.1 but not .Net 2.0
Can anyone offer any suggestions as to why this code would work under .Net 1.1 and not .Net 2.0? I listed the error I receive below, also. Line 865. Thank you, Public Function GetAge(ByVal Birthdate As System.DateTime, _ Optional ByVal AsOf As System.DateTime = #1/1/1700#) _ As Integer Dim iMonths As Integer Dim iYears As Integer Dim dYears As Decimal Dim lDayOfBirth As Long Dim lAsOf As Long Dim iBirthMonth As Integer Dim iAsOFMonth As Integer If AsOf = "#1/1/1700#" ...

Using .NET 1.1 dll in .NET 2.0
I have my old application on Visual Studio 2003, now we are planning to migrate to Visual Studio 2005, so is there a way to use my old dlls as references that were built using .NET Framework 1.1 in a new application that will be built using .NET Framework 2.0? I also have a question regarding the posibility to build code that was written in Visual Studio 2003 environment using .NET Framework 2.0 compiler?Mohammad Abu-AliMicrosoft Certified Professional Hi, Yes you can use your .NET 1.1 dll in your 2.0 app (but the other side is not true) For the last question, there is great chance...

Web resources about - Visual Studio 2008 .net frame work 2,0 using the Ajax toolkit 1. - asp.net.installation-setup

Standard Widget Toolkit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Standard Widget Toolkit ( SWT ) is a graphical widget toolkit for use with the Java platform . It was originally developed by Stephen Northover ...

911 Toolkit for Emergency Responders on the App Store on iTunes
Get 911 Toolkit for Emergency Responders on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

UNHCR News Story: UNHCR programme provides young Somali males with a toolkit full of skills - Flickr ...
... skills programme picked youth from these settlements. UNHCR/R. Gangale/May 2011 UNHCR programme provides young Somali males with a toolkit full ...

Decision Maker's Toolbox: The Weather and Climate Toolkit - YouTube
*** More info @ http://www.climate.gov/news-features/decision-makers-toolbox/weather-and-climate-toolkit *** Knowing how to access and analyze ...

Microsoft gives Distributed Machine Learning Toolkit to the open source community
... Today, the Windows-maker announces that it is making yet another one of its projects open source. The Distributed Machine Learning Toolkit ...

Survive vacation! A mobile toolkit for the road
Off the beaten path doesn’t mean offline, as long you take these mobile essentials with you

IDF San Francisco 2015: Intel expands developer opportunities with new toolkits
In the opening address at the Intel Developer Forum (IDF), CEO Brian Krzanich highlighted new products, tools and programs that support the growing ...

Nvidia Releases OpenACC Toolkit for Parallel Computing
The GPU maker is giving away its PGI OpenACC compiler to academic researchers, while making it available to commercial developers in a 90-day ...

Microsoft open-sources machine learning toolkit less than a week after Google
... movement to make machine learning an open source option for developers. The software giant announced today that its machine learning toolkit, ...

I Am Drooling Over This Electronics Toolkit Right Now
iFixit makes the greatest tech tool kits out there, and now they’ve updated their bestselling Pro Tech toolkit for the next generation of gadgets ...