Upgrading from "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" to "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2"

Newby question: I am learning ASP.NET and downloaded "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" in order to practice and learn the ropes.

I just received "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2" and would like to upgrade. However, I haven't found any reference to removing "Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition Beta 2" before installing "Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2".
Should I remove it?
What do I need to back up before doing so?
Thanks in advance,
Ira
0
Ira
6/13/2005 8:55:21 PM
📁 asp.net.installation-setup
📃 5668 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1392 Views

I believe you can install VS on top of VWD. They, in fact, can coexits (although they will share some files).

Mikhail