the debugger is not properly installed. Run setup to install or repair the debugger

Please needed help on this, i tried reinstall but it did not worked. i am using VS 2003.

Looking forward for quick response.

Below is the copy of DebuggerDiagnostics.

Begin 'CheckMDMImage()'
mdm.exe: version '7.10.6030' with hash '{05BD3C60-A1508E24-5E22E4A9-6D16A5D0-922
87D50}'.
Result of 'CheckMDMImage()' is '00000000'
Begin 'CheckMSDBG2Image()'
msdbg2.dll: version '7.10.6030' with hash '{6A6E8757-C19AB924-45EFDE6E-AAE046E6-
D74409EE}'.
Result of 'CheckMSDBG2Image()' is '00000000'
Begin 'CheckCSMImage()'
csm.dll: version '7.10.3077' with hash '{48413A54-5C0CC521-7A5ACB06-620F0949-C9B
DC8E3}'.
Result of 'CheckCSMImage()' is '00000000'
Begin 'CheckPDMImage()'
pdm.dll: version '7.10.6030' with hash '{1D478DD6-B80526CB-426E3B55-DB9BDA4E-C49
94920}'.
Result of 'CheckPDMImage()' is '00000000'
Begin 'CheckColoaderImage()'
coloader.dll: version '7.10.3077' with hash '{1FB86B83-76CC41D0-6BE1FC3E-B88F102
1-9FFBF82A}'.
coloader.tlb: hash {CF0AEEDA-C0BC2E64-877D923E-9660E04F-ED949C15}.
Result of 'CheckColoaderImage()' is '00000000'
Begin 'CheckColoader80Image()'
Could not find 'coloader80.dll' in the registry - 0x80070002
Result of 'CheckColoader80Image()' is '80070002'
Begin 'CoInitialize(NULL)'
Result of 'CoInitialize(NULL)' is '00000000'
Begin 'InitializeCOMSecurity()'
Result of 'InitializeCOMSecurity()' is '00000000'
Begin 'CoCreateCoLoaderApt(&spLoaderApt)'
        CoCreating the 7x loader returned 00000000
        CoCreating the 80 loader returned 80040154
Result of 'CoCreateCoLoaderApt(&spLoaderApt)' is '00000000'
Begin 'CoCreateCoLoaderFree(&spLoaderFree)'
        CoCreating the 7x loader returned 00000000
        CoCreating the 80 loader returned 80040154
Result of 'CoCreateCoLoaderFree(&spLoaderFree)' is '00000000'
Begin 'UseCoLoader(spLoaderFree)'
.NET: Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.0 - not registered
.NET: Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.1 - engine created
.NET: Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0 - not registered
.NET: Software\Microsoft\Rascal\8.0 - not registered
Native: Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.0 - not registered
Native: Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.1 - could not get CLSID (80070002)
Native: Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0 - not registered
Native: Software\Microsoft\Rascal\8.0 - not registered
Result of 'UseCoLoader(spLoaderFree)' is '00000000'
Begin 'CoCreateIIS(&spIIS)'
Result of 'CoCreateIIS(&spIIS)' is '00000000'
Begin 'CoCreateMachineDebugManager(&spMachine)'
Result of 'CoCreateMachineDebugManager(&spMachine)' is '800401f9'

0
Yendlurij

To install or not to install?

GW7Sp2 "Webaccess Install failed " error: Setup failed to run installation:
GW7Sp2 "Webaccess Install failed " error: Setup failed to run installation: The remote procedure call failed. I am running the novell client 4.91sp2 and the firewall is disabled on my XP machine. I have turned off antivirus and still cannot get it to work. Later I tried to run the Hot Fix for the GWIA gw702hp1gwia_reva.exe and I cannot get the install to work following the instructions for download and extraction and trying to run it from CMD install /copyonly. If anyone has worked through this I would really appreciate their solution. Harrel Hi, Harrelc ...

error when we install setup conflict with a previous installation
I've just tried to install .net framework 2.0 but couldn't. I get an error message saying that there is a conflict with a previous installation. Is .net framework required "only" to extract/start the program? Is there any way around  it? Please let me know .Net Framework is an essential part of the .Net. You need it to be able to run managed code. So you must look for solving the conflict and install it on your machine.Reza Nassabehwww.professionalcsharp.comDon't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will ...

Creating custom installer to install .net framework and installer of another software
 hii m trying to create a custom installer which will install .net framework 2.0 and i have another installer  of a software that i also want to be installed on Install(System.Collections.IDictionary stateSaver) event. Is it possible with custom installer.or i need to use something else like setup Project/Web setup project.please help me out  Regardsnav  Hi nav, Based on my understanding, you want to install .NET Framework 2.0 and another installer with your setup project. If I have misunderstood you concern, please let me know. In my opinion, you need setup boot...

Evaluation Installation setup.exe Common Installer Error
I downloaded the evaluation zip for PB 10.5, unzipped it and am getting the following error from the setup.exe before it terminates. How do I get around this - where is the common installer or what directory should everthing be unzipped to? The PB105readme.txt should explain this if the extraction is non-standard, IMHO. "Setup has detected that this installation was NOT launched by the Sybase Common Installer. Please use the Common Installer to install PowerBuilder 10.5." Hello download the commonistaller if I downloaded for separate or download the cd evaluation...

Basic Install/virt-install to test out changes, it can be done from the source directory: ./virt-manager To install the software into /usr/local (usually), you can do: python setup.py insta
Basic Install ============= For starters, if you just want to run virt-manager/virt-install to test out changes, it can be done from the source directory: ./virt-manager To install the software into /usr/local (usually), you can do: python setup.py install To build an RPM, you can run: python setup.py rpm setup.py generally has all the build and install commands, for more info see: python setup.py --help-commands python setup.py install --help http://docs.python.org/inst/standard-install.html -- Vink ...

Anyway to re-install .net framework on a botched install that wont un-install?
  Newbie User (me) 64bit machine Win Server 2008 Beta 3 Data Center  64bit SharePoint Services 3.0 SharePoint Server Project Server SQL Express SQL Server   Ok so All I wanted to do was get a test bed up for Project Server ..   I installed SharePoint Services and Project Server.. it worked ..  the tech update feature had a minor error at the end so as a newbie I just figured I would install Share Point Server to fix it ..  etc   .. then it seemed like I had some missing features in Project Server so I installed the AS DC (Domain controler) ...

DTE.olb could not be loaded plese re-run setup and repair your installation
Hi, On an new installation of windows XP and an new installation of VS.net if encountered this error. After de installing and re installing the VS i keep having this error on startup who can help ? kind regards frans...

Error during install. wont install ' Setup Runtime Files '
while attempting to install the .NET Framework: I put in the 1st CD and got a message basically saying : ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " setup detected out of date components, please insert Widows Component Update Disk for Visual Studio.NET " ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So I put in disk#5 and it started installing the following: 1. Microsoft Frontpage 2000 Web Extensions Client 2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3. Setup Runtime Files It sucessfully i...

Inspiron 1000 install problem (11.1, 11.2, net install, dvd install)
Ok, I have a plain jane Inspiron 1000, 2ghz celeron, 256m ram, 40gig hd, dvd. I burned 11.2 to dvd, 11.1 to dvd, tried installing both. Both get the dreaded "cannot create repository" (i'm paraphrasing). No problem, I download and burn 11.1, 11.2 net install's, checksums check out ok. I go through the first part where it downloads stuff from download.opensuse.com (or something similiar), then it fails again, not able to install. I get no message on the net installs. Just fails real quick with a red box. I tried a text install, fails. What gives? --...

reg file that allows u to install wmp11, ie7 that have wga installed in there setup
Just create ur own reg file with this and apply it before installation: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\WPAEvents] "OOBETimer"=hex:ff,d5,71,d6,8b,6a,8d,6f,d5,33,93,fd "LastWPAEventLogged"=hex:d5,07,05,00,06,00,07,00,0f,00,38,00,24,00,fd,02 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion] "CurrentBuild"="1.511.1 () (Obsolete data - do not use)" "InstallDate"=dword:427cdd95 "ProductId"="69831-640-1780577-45389" "Digital...

Web resources about - the debugger is not properly installed. Run setup to install or repair the debugger - asp.net.installation-setup

Pre-installed software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bundled software is another name for pre-installed software, as pre-installed are all bundled with a hardware device of some kind. However, bundled ...

REPORT: Facebook Home Can Be Installed On All Android Devices Running 4.0 And Up
The good news: Facebook Home can now be run on all Android devices running version 4.0 of the mobile operating system or higher, even if they ...

CPU fan installed - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Garrette's photos on Flickr. Garrette has uploaded 3652 photos to Flickr.

Gay-friendly traffic lights installed in Vienna - YouTube
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, subscribe here: http://bit.ly/AFP-subscribe Several pedestrian crossings in Vienna are showing symbols ...

Brisbane's new public art installed
From a distance, it looks like Commissioner Gordon's Bat-signal.

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

'Spyware' installed on rental laptops