Installing VS2003 and VS2005 / Sql server 2000 and SQL server 2005 on the same machine

Hey guys,
I want to install on the same machine VS2003 and SQL 2000 to study for MCAD and VS2005/SQL server 2005 for ASP.NET 2.0 development.

I used to install two images of WinXP one for .NET1.1 dev and the other for .NET 2.0 but everytime you need to switch from .NET1.1 development to .NET2.0 I need to reboot and launch the other winxp image.
any help would be appreciated.

I have been trying to change the world for years, but they just won't give me the source code!
0
irs2k3
5/11/2006 6:51:32 AM
📁 asp.net.installation-setup
📃 5668 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 209 Views

Where are you having a problem with this?
Jeff

Please:  Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.  That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.
0
jeff