I am configuring my server 2003 (standard edition) to host a service application that will be accessed with mobile devices. The requirement for the mobile licenses to work properly is that I install the 1.1 framework. I downloaded the redistributable file and went to install it and was prompted, "The product you are trying to install has already been installed with your operating system. Use Windows update to install the latest updates."

Through the "add/remove programs" window there is no indication the .net 1.1 framework is installed. When I navigate to C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft .NET\Framework

I see a  v1.1.4322 folder with all of it's components exists.

How can I get the .net 1.1 installed successfully. Does anyone have a suggestion?

0
coffeeIT
3/12/2007 4:47:11 PM
📁 asp.net.installation-setup
📃 5668 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1779 Views

2003 comes preloaded with 1.1.

Unless you uninstall it,it will remain. If IIS was added/readded you may need to run the "aspnet_regiis.exe /i" from the v1.1.4322 folder.

0
Curt_C