installing files for complex script and right to left languages(control panel) from Visual studio 2005 or visual studio 2008 setup project

I know how to install files for complex script and right to left languages from control panel manually.
But i want to install these files for complex script and right to left languages(control panel) from Visual studio 2005 or visual studio 2008 setup project (windows Application).

0
Bhushan

 Plz re write the query,..it is almost impossible to understand...

Please mark as answer if it helped u!
0
kavita_khandhadia
4/28/2009 8:35:03 AM

go to control panel --> REgional languages options--> Laguages tab--> Suppliment Language Support option-->

Here there is check box for installing complex script and right to left languages

0
Bhushan
4/28/2009 11:49:12 AM

please give me solution.

0
Bhushan

Installing Visual Studio 2008 Beta 2 With Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 On Machine
I recently completed a successful installation of Visual Studio 2005 on my machine that had Visual Studio 2003 on it already.  I am interested in the beta of Visual Studio 2008, but I'm not sure if there will be conflicts with the previous versions.  Has anyone done this successfully?  Are there any special steps that need to happen for these three development environments to exist together?You can't stop entropy so why even try? I have installed it on my machine but havent had any problems until now though I have not done a lot of work on 2008 yet. This is the only ...

Installing Visual Studio 2003 on a system with Visual Studio 2005 installed
Hello. Is it possible to install Visual Studio 2003 on a system with Visual Studio 2005 already installed ? Can appear conflicts ? Thank's ! Yes you can install and run vs2003 and vs2005 side by side. There is very little or no side effects for running these two applications side by side. If you have any problems one of us here can help you.-Blake NiemyjskiBlog - Website: windowscoding.com Thank's for your answer. But applications who need .net frameworks, will use .net frameworks 1.1 instead of 2.0 ? If yes, can I modify the settings to use .net frameworks 2.0 ? Thank's again. You can...

Visual Studio 2005 Install Problem
Hi all, I have just rebuilt my XP machine and installed Visual Studio 2005. When trying to open previously created projects I get the following error message: The application for project <project> is not installed. Make sure the application for the project type () is installed. At this point I did some reading and googling and discovered that 'Web Application Projects' is not included in the base Visual Studio 2005 package. I installed Service Pack 1 (SP1) expecting this to fix the problem, however I still received the same error message when trying to open the application. ...

VS 2008 Installation Error: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition
 Hi,I have HP laptop. Some time back on my laptop VS.Net was working fine. But due to some issues I restore my system and after that I am unable to install VS.Net. When i am trying to install VS.Net 2008 , I am getting "Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition - ENU has encountered a problem during setup.  Setup did not complete correctly."  error. Detail error log is [04/10/09,21:59:05] Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: [2] Error code 1603 for this component means "Fatal error during installation."[04/10/09,21:59:05] Microsoft .NET Framewor...

Creating a setup project in Visual Studio 2005: Can install project from within VS but not via web page
Have created a simple project is vb using VS2005. If I right click it from within Visual Studio and select Install, the project is installed on my machine correctly together with a shortcut to the program on the desktop (which I defined in the File System Editor). To do this the Setup Wizard runs. Have added a Windows Setup project to the solution which creates a web page from which I want users to be able to install the program on their machines. When I click on the Install button it does not run the Setup Wizard. It does, however, install the program on my machine but not the shortcut. C...

Installing visual studio on existing visual studio 2003 installation
Is it possible to install VS 2005 on the same pc with VS 2003? Fastes way to upgrade existing 2003 apps to 2005 smoothly?   Yes you can run vs2005 on the same machines as vs2003 without any problems. Fastest way to upgrade is using vs2005 upgrade wizard.-Blake NiemyjskiBlog - Website: windowscoding.com...

Installing visual studio 2005 after a 2008 install
Morning All. I have visual studio 2008 already installed on my laptop and have a client who has specifically asked me to install vs2005 using their licences etc. The client says that they have heard of issues with running .net 2.0 projects with visual studio 2008. The client says that the web.config file becomes garbled and has entries which crash their web server when copied across. Has anyone come across this before? Am looking for information to go back to the client with as I do not really want to have both 2005 and 2008 installed.   Cheers   You can install VS ...

How to specify a target installation folder for web setup project in Visual Studio 2005?
Hi, I have created a web setup project for deploying a asp.net application and to package it as a single msi file.The Setup project is allowing me to specify the name of the virtual directory for my web application. The physical files actually get installed at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\[virtual directory name]. I would like to specify a target installation folder like c:\MyApplication and map it to the virtual directory. I know there is an attribute TARGETDIR which specifies the path of the directory where the files actually get installed.I have added some custom act...

How to specify a target installation folder for web setup project in Visual Studio 2005? #2
Hi, I have created a web setup project for deploying a asp.net application and to package it as a single msi file. The Setup project is allowing me to specify the name of the virtual directory for my web application. The physical files actually get installed at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\[virtual directory name]. I would like to specify a target installation folder like c:\MyApplication and map it to the virtual directory. I know there is an attribute TARGETDIR which specifies the path of the directory where the files actually get installed. I have added some custom...

Visual studio .net installer websetup question how to add the IEWC setup insode my project websetup
I am creating the VS.net web setup installer package, In my project i am using the tab control and tree view control.Which comes with IEWC.When i create my projects setup is it possible to also include the Setup file of IEWC.Please guys let me know.Thank you very much for  the information....

Web resources about - installing files for complex script and right to left languages(control panel) from Visual studio 2005 or visual studio 2008 setup project - asp.net.installation-setup