Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server

My computer has Windows Server 2003 OS with Service pack 2 installed.
I want Installations sequence for installing
1.Visual Studio.Net 2003.
2.Visual Studio.Net 2005.
3.Sql server 2000.
4.Sql Server 2005.
5..Net frame work 3.0.
6.WSS 3.0.
7.Web Parts dll for visual studio.net 2005.
Can any one help or give details of installing these and precautions needed to be taken like necessary service packs and updates .because when i tried to install web parts in Visual Studio.Net 2005. the setup was unsuccessful and reason was the setup is telling that "unable to detect visual studio 2005"
so i formatted my System and trying it from first all together.

0
nanda
6/14/2007 5:23:54 AM
📁 asp.net.installation-setup
📃 5668 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1203 Views

Install vs 2003 full version (including framework 1.1) and then install vs 2005 full version .

Sejal Patel
0
sejalpatel