how to install .ner framework 1.1 after .net framework 2.0 has been installed?

hello everyone!

I got a problem, I have installed .net framework 2.0 in my computer, but now I need to install .net framework 1.1.

The install process of .net framework 1.1 halt when it is stoping the IIS Admin.

Can I install .net framework 1.1 after .net framework 2.0 has been installed?

Or I have to remove 2.0 and install 1.1 and 2.0 in sequence?

Thank you very much!

0
SSnake
9/4/2006 5:41:26 AM
📁 asp.net.installation-setup
📃 5668 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 4 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1186 Views

There is no sequence in .net framework 1.1 and 2.0 installation.You can look into the installation log and check what's the problem.Can you post your installation errors?Maybe I can help you to fix the error through your installation log.
0
Jasson_King
9/4/2006 6:08:34 AM

Jasson_King:
There is no sequence in .net framework 1.1 and 2.0 installation.You can look into the installation log and check what's the problem.Can you post your installation errors?Maybe I can help you to fix the error through your installation log.

Thank you.

But I can't find the log file. I look through the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Temp directory and the C:\Windows\Temp\ directory and can't find the log file.

The installation of v1.1 just halt at the window that say it is stoping the IIS Admin service and the installation did not come to the end.

0
SSnake
9/4/2006 6:43:54 AM

You can find install log as the following steps.

Right mouse click "My Computer" in your PC desktop,choose "Manage",then you will see "Computer Management" console,select "Event Viewer" and expand it,click "Application",you will see the install log.Maybe you can find the issues why you can not continue to your installation.

0
Jasson_King
9/5/2006 6:15:32 AM

Just a hunch, try stopping the IIS Admin service manually and then install the framework 1.1?

Although I do not guarantee that it will work.

So simple... yet so effective.
My "Life"ly Blog
0
uXuf