having .net 1.1 and .net 2.0

Was just wondering if you someone could tell me the ramifications of
the following:  I have .net 2.0 but did not uninstally .net 1.1, i
have visual studio 2003, and visual web developer installed on the
computer as well as sql server 2000.  my question is whether that
is a problem having the two runtimes installed at the same time?
i did this because i wanted to use VWD but keep vs 2003 in case i
needed to do any development for work....any comments are
appreciated.  --jp

If my post is helpful please mark as answer
Regards -- jp
(http://www.rzrsolutions.com/rzrWeb20/BlogViewScreen.aspx)
0
jdingo
2/25/2007 4:23:35 PM
📁 asp.net.installation-setup
📃 5668 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1764 Views

no reason to worry about having multiple .net versions on your PC.  We all do that.  Works no problem.  Servers included.
Peter Kellner
7 and blogging at
http://PeterKellner.net
MVP, ASP.NET
0
pkellner
2/25/2007 4:26:48 PM
ok thanks for the info. things seemed to work fine but just wanted a more experienced opinion.  thank!  -- jp

If my post is helpful please mark as answer
Regards -- jp
(http://www.rzrsolutions.com/rzrWeb20/BlogViewScreen.aspx)
0
jdingo
2/25/2007 7:42:02 PM
How about on the server? I've got applications running 2.0 and 1.1 on a windows 2003 server, and it's causing me all kinds of issues. I can get both applications to run, but the 1.1 version won't run crystal reports anymore, even though they worked fine before. I'm looking everywhere for a resolution to this and having no luck.
0
Gcallaghan