Connot connect Sql server 2005 in visual server 2005

l can add database to my website but when l click to add a new item l get the fellow error

connection to SQL Server files (*.mdf) require SQL server express 2005 to function properly. please verify the installation of the component or download from the URL: go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkId=49251"

 can some one please help

salis

0
theman74

penkye
5/1/2009 4:09:42 PM

l have unintstalled both sql server 2005, visual studio 2005 and  microsoft .Net Framework then reinstalled again.and that works.

 l get the same problem if l installed sql server 2005 wih advance services.

l want to installed sql server 2005 with Advance services or sql server 2005 Exterprise edition to work with visual server 2005 ,because l want to use report on my site.

thanks

0
theman74
5/4/2009 3:18:15 PM

see on below link, it is helpful for you

http://an-it-solution.blogspot.com/2009/02/error-has-occurred-while-establishing.html

Thanks
Naresh Prakash.
Click Here : Sky is the not limit

This credits that member, earns you a point and mark your thread as Resolved for the sake of Future Readers.
0
nareshprakash

Can't seem to install SQL server 2005? Install completes, but where is SQL Server 2005
I went to one of the Microsoft "Ready To Launch" events over a year ago. Microsoft was gracious and gave everyone who attended a free copy of Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005. I have installed the Visual Studio and use it all of the time. I also installed the SQL server 2005 but I can not find the application on my computer. After the install the only items that appear to have been installed are the following: SQL Server Configuration tools(SQL Server Configuration manager,SQL Server  Error and usage reporting, SQL Server surface area confiuration, Reporting Services configu...

SQL Server 2005 express connectivity with Visual Studio.NET 2005
Hello I'm having a problem with the server connection and my C# code. The code executes alright but no data is entered into the database behind it.  I'm pasting the connection code over here as well. The sql commands are used in the code. I think I used the sql server mobile edition which is installed along with visual studio.net 2005. Anyone know what's wrong, and can help me out? Thanks in advance.public static void storeInDb(string trackName, string artist, string albumTitle, string year, string path, uint[] fp) { string connStr="Data Source=.\\SQLEXPRESS;At...

Visual Basic .NET 2005 Express & Sql Server 2005 Express remote server
Hi,  I want to make a component library in Visual Basic.NET and connect to a remote Sql Server. When I create a new DataSet with the wizard, I can only connect to a .mdf file, but not to a Sql Server. With Visual Web Developer I can connect to a Sql server. What is the difference between these enviroments ? How can I do the same with Visual Basic.NET ?  Thanks in advance. Visual Basic .NET Express cannot connect to SQL Servers. The Visual Web Developer is the only express edition that can utilize SQL Server. You need to upgrade to Visual Studio 2005 Standard or higher.Cheers,&n...

Installing .NET Framework, Sql Server 2005 Express, and Visual Studio 2005 Professional
Will someone please offer some advice, a walkthrough, or something to help me through this?  I installed all three of these pieces (.NET, SQL Server 2005 Express, and VS 2005 Professional) onto a WinXP box.  I was unable to get it to work.  It kept throwing SQL errors when I tried to run the security setup for the Personal Website Starter Kit.  So, I uninstalled everything except .NET and reinstalled.  At this point I was able to get to the setup, but unable to add users.  It doesn't throw errors or anything, it just doesn't do anything.  I really re...

SQL server 2005 and SQL server 2005 lite
Hi, I have a web site hosted at a hosting company.. I'm in the process of designing a web site which has some forms that are going to hit a database, etc.. for a small company.. This small company has it's own Web server, and when I'm finished I'll copy the finsihed product to their IIS web server, etc.. Well, I have SQL server 2005 full edition as part of my web hosting, but I'm going to have to use SQL server Lite for the end user / client since they don't have SQL server. So, I'm wondering if I can do my work on MY remote host using the full edition of SQL server 2005, and then copy to th...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all
When i enter log in, I get the following error page.    Server Error in '/' Application. An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the err...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all #3
An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, Hi  I think you are trying to connect with remote server using windows authentication mode.Sql won't allow this ,so try to connect with server using sql authentication mode with(username and password)Happy ProgrammingShashi.  Check if this thread on the same discussion can help.http://forums.asp.net/p/1193329/2062685.aspx...

Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does
Hi All, i am using tha conncetion string in web.config. <add name="MyLocalSqlConnection" connectionString="Data Source=.\SqlExpress;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\SqlServer\OC00003SQL.mdf;User Instance=false" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>  Instance=false and true both i have used  but i am getting error like that. on my web hosting site  Error : An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Serv...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all #6
hi there! I've uploaded my website at online server. which has its database on its local server. Now whenever Im trying to open the website. I get the following message instead of website. "An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) " Im using sql server 2000 for database. Asp.net 2.0 Please hel...

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not all #5
An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server.  When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)   <sessionState mode="SQLServer"sqlConnectionString="data source=LHX00CNU7401SQG\Session; integrated security=true"/>   I have done all the settings: --> enabling the protocols --> Starting teh SQlbrowser but still no luck. Pleas...

Web resources about - Connot connect Sql server 2005 in visual server 2005 - asp.net.installation-setup

First Capital Connect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( FCC ) is a British train operating company , owned by FirstGroup , operating the Thameslink Great Northern franchise . FCC operates passenger ...

Connect
mobile photography technology, culture and community www.dpreview.com News Reviews Features Phones Tablets Cameras Apps Forums Mobile photography ...

CloudCraze Connects Consumers To Facebook Brands Via Cloud Technology
Brands on Facebook are always looking for new, efficient ways to connect with customers . CloudCraze, which recently released its 3.0 e-commerce ...

Law Firm Partners Need To Connect Personally With Each Other To Manage Their Firm Well Together
... private lawyers must remember that their firms are businesses (if not typical businesses), in order to run their firms well, they need to connect ...

IFTTT gains support for Honeywell Total Connect Comfort with new channel
... creative ideas to make this even better and one of those is home automation. With that in mind, IFTTT is unveiling its Honeywell Total Connect ...

Why Captain America Needs To Connect With Bucky In Civil War
From the first trailer for Captain America: Civil War we saw that the entire movie is going to come down to the relationship between Captain ...

​How to connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi
Access a more secure connection from anywhere.

Google Search Connects Trump To Hitler
Searching for Trump's book suggests Mein Kampf as related search

Salesforce Connect Simplifies Enterprise App Data Integration
DAILY VIDEO: Salesforce Connect improves data integration for enterprise apps; VTech admits lack of database security opened door to hack; Microsoft's ...

Trends For 2016, Part 2: Consumers Find Tech Transformed, Connect With Their Tribes, Reel From Shock
My research, business experience, discussions with clued-in clients, and a mountain of data point to the following trends as the ones to watch ...