best method to migrate from .net 1.0 to .net 1.1

hi,

i have windows xp pro running iis 5.1. i have an intranet site running under iis.
i made this site using VS.NET 2002 under .NET framework 1.0.3705.
Now i want to upgrade me .NET frame work to version 1.1. , but i still want to use VS.NET 2002 for programming and maintaining the site.
How do i do this without the upgrade affecting my already deployed website.
A step by step procedure to migrate from version 1.0.3705 to version 1.1 would be quite helpful.
Thanks in advance,
Raja.
0
rajagopal83
10/8/2004 5:27:05 PM
📁 asp.net.installation-setup
📃 5668 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1544 Views

Hi,
There is an article on this, right on this site.
Check this
Hope it helps.
regards,
Harish

http://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh
0
ranganh
10/11/2004 4:02:48 AM
thanks a lot everything is workoing fine now.

i have both version of .NET working on the machine.
Raja.
0
rajagopal83