.NET 2.0 SP 1 with Lotus Notes 7.0.2

The company has a website that is a mix of html, asp and nsf pages.  I have been tasked with taking a new ASP.NET website and replacing the current html pages with it, but I still have to keep the asp and nsf pages running for surround web applications that are linked to.  I have Lotus Notes 7.0.2 installed and running on the same server along with the Notes HTTP Service to serve the .nsf pages.  The current website is set as the Default Application in IIS and is located in the D:\notes\data\domino\html folder, again this is all on a single server.  I have installed the new .NET website into the same folder but when I try to run I get

 The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

A name was started with an invalid character.  Error processing resource 'http://localhost/Index.aspx. Line 1, ...

<%@ Page Language="C#" ..... Title="Home" %>

I have tried to repair and uninstall, reinstall the .NET Framework but it doesn't make a difference.

Has anyone run into this problem before?  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0
genoDillon

Have you checked to ensure that the web application is running in 2.0?  Look under the properties in IIS for the site, go to the ASP.NET tab and look at the version and make sure its not 1.x.

Just a thought.

Jace

0
HypAJace
8/25/2008 7:38:43 PM

Yes, the version is set correctly.

0
genoDillon
8/25/2008 10:21:21 PM

might want to check this thread out:

http://bytes.com/forum/thread448783.html

0
HypAJace
8/26/2008 10:24:56 PM

I have already tried to register the .NET framework about 20 times.  That doesn't seem to be the problem.

0
genoDillon
8/27/2008 2:05:56 PM

ok, well sorry thats all I can think of right off the top of my head.  Hope you get it figured out.

I am sure you have looked around the IBM library as well...

0
HypAJace
8/27/2008 2:31:12 PM

Thanks for trying.  I've been going through everything IBM for 3 days and have found things to try but nothing has worked.

0
genoDillon

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ? #2
Hi, After you install .NET Framework 2.0, if you continue to use Visual Studio.NET 2003 you may be unable to debug the applications developed in .NET 1.1. You may receive the error "Unable to start debugging on the webserver..." Please check My Article on this issue and the resolution for the same. Comments are welcome. Thanks. regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Mozilla 1.7/1.8a2, Thunderbird 0.6/0.7, Firefox 0.9 and Impos/2 2.1
All recent builds (Mozilla 1.7/1.8a2, Thunderbird 0.6/0.7, Firefox 0.9) crash Impos/2 2.1 as soon they are started, or the other way round (Impos/2 started afterwards) 06-22-2004 22:38:55 SYS3175 PID 002d TID 0001 Slot 006e D:\IMPOS21\IMPOS.EXE c0000005 00069d94 P1=00000001 P2=0000000d P3=XXXXXXXX P4=XXXXXXXX EAX=00000001 EBX=1c865dec ECX=1c86866c EDX=00000004 ESI=1c865dec EDI=1c87ef80 DS=0053 DSACC=d0f3 DSLIM=7fffffff ES=0053 ESACC=d0f3 ESLIM=7fffffff FS=150b FSACC=00f3 FSLIM=00000030 GS=2b43 GSACC=10f3 GSLIM=00003fff CS:EIP=005b:00069d94 CSACC=d0df CSL...

Will AJAX Extensions 1.0 (for .NET 2.0) be affected by .NET 3.0?
Hello all,I have a web server that has a couple of site running using .NET 2.0 with the AJAX Extensions 1.0 (but not the ControlKit) and I need to install another Web App site that uses .NET 3.0. I need to know if installing .NET 3.0 will affect the sites that currently use 2.0 and the AJAX Extensions 1.0 as these sites are live and any down time would get me in the @~!£$.If there are issues, are there any work arounds? Many Thanks in advance  The .net Framework 3.0 and 3.5 add features to the .net framework 2.0 so installing the additional framework should not cause any pro...

Update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.7 do not work
Name: Mario Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.7 do not work Comments: I've installed 2.0.0.1 (german); via Extras/Update I've startet the update procedure; files were downloaded; update started but an error message appears and says something about "do not have the correct rights" but I'm the administrator! Could you give me a hint ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

AJAX 1.0 for .NET 2.0 Question #2
Hello, I'm trying to utilize the AJAX Extensions 1.0 for a .NET 2.0 web application. I have manually added the registrations for assemblies and httphandlers, etc. to the web.config file. When I add a ScriptManager to the Web Form and try running it, I get the following runtime error: The base class includes the field 'ScriptManager1', but its type (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager) is not compatible with the type of control (System.Web.UI.ScriptManager). I'm running Windows XP Pro. Using VS2008 (Prism). I do have the 3.5 Framework installed. Both System.Web.Exten...

Downgrade from 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 to 7.0.0
What would be the issues involved, and what steps would be needed to downgrade from either 7.0.1 or 7.0.2 back down to 7.0.0? Am I stuck with offloading the databases to flat files, uninstalling, installing the mandated version, and then re-importing the flat files? Any advice for this Sybase newbie would be much appreciated. Thanks. No issues, easy steps... I often switch between point releases simply by copying/renaming subdirectories of C:\Program Files\Sybase. Each time I install a new upgrade or EBF I make a copy of the subdirectory; on *this* laptop it now looks like ...

Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w
Name: Steve Johnson Product: Firefox Summary: Emergency! I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF w Comments: I just installed the automatic installation of 2.0.0.8 (up from 2.0.0.7) and now FF won't start at all! I was using it, all was well, the box appeared saying I should upgrade to fix security yada yada, I clicked ok, and now all is kaput. Specifically, when I try to run FF, the cursor returns, but no process is launched. Not sure how to even debug this! Was this update a trojan? Now I am totally dead in the water!...

Access .Net 2.0 Application from .Net 2.0 Web Site
I need to populate a specific form in a .Net desktop application from a .net web application.  Is there an easy way to go about this? Hi, Based on my understanding, you want to start an executable application from your ASP.NET websit, right? We can invoke Process.Start method (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.diagnostics.process.start.aspx) to launch an executable application from ASP.NET application. Note: Please keep in mind, the ASP.NET application is running on the server, so it will start the executable application that exists in the server.   I look...

Clickonce deployment anyone (DW.NET 2.0 and .NET 2.0)?
I saw someone had posted a question about this already, and there were no responses. So I am hoping that this will get some. We had problems with the previous version of DW.NET 1.5 + VS2003 when attempting to deploy applications via a web server. So many problems that we eventually decided to run off a network drive (which is OK if your user base doesn't roam around the country). Anyway, we gave up on DW.NET, and started to use the datagrid control. Since then, much has changed. Our development team now has VS2005 professional and may start using DW.NET 2.0 (pending my inv...

Unable to debug .net 1.1 applications after installing .net framework 2.0 ?
Help! Oh man, Im confused now... I didn't realize that the .net framework 2.0 wouldn't work through VS 2003... when I installed it, it killed my ability to debug on my local server.  Went to IIS, changed my folder properties to .net 2.0, still didnt' work... (which is when I looked here for info and realized that I can't use the 2.0 framework until I get a copy of VS 2005) So... I uninstalled .net framework 2.0 and went back to IIS and changed the ASPNET folder properties back to framework 1.1 and STILL I can't debug... I tried the "start without debugging" option and my webserver say...

Web resources about - .NET 2.0 SP 1 with Lotus Notes 7.0.2 - asp.net.installation-setup

Lotus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Team Lotus (@MyTeamLotus) on Twitter

Renault formalizes return to F1 with Lotus acquisition
Filed under: Motorsports , Lotus , Renault Renault is returning to Formula One next season as a constructor, re-acquiring the team currently ...

Flying Lotus, Thundercat & Shabazz Palaces team up as WOKE, release song featuring George Clinton
by Andrew Sacher Flying Lotus is no stranger to Shabazz Palaces and of course no stranger to frequent collaborator Thundercat, but it's exciting ...

Duchess Kate wore Jenny Packham & the Lotus Flower Tiara to the state dinner
... her wayward bangs trauma into an elegant updo, the best to feature her borrowed diamond earrings and borrowed tiara. The tiara is the Lotus ...

'Tron' designer creates Lotus motorcycle minus the blue glow
Designer Daniel Simon turns his unique aesthetic to the issue of creating a real motorcycle, the C-01 for Lotus.

Alexander Skarsgard, Paul Rudd Board Duncan Jones’ ‘Mute’; Lotus Comes On Board To Sell And Finance ...
... to fruition with the news that Paul Rudd and Alexander Skarsgard have both boarded the project. Also joining Mute is Bill Johnson’s Lotus Entertainment, ...

Corning Lotus NXT Glass chosen for Samsung Display LTPS-OLED line
Corning has announced its Corning Lotus NXT Glass will be used in Samsung's line of LTPS, OLED panels, according to Corning.

Lotus Formula One Team Chased For Nearly $1 Million Of Unpaid Bills
The Lotus Formula One team has raced into a storm after a British court ordered it to clear nearly $1 million of unpaid bills write Christian ...

The Lotus Exige Sport 350: Plaid Seats And A Sexy Manual? Sold
It may seem like Lotus is on hold with building new cars, but the lightweight Exige Sport 350 still offers plenty of go power as well as some ...