Tab strip control - tabs added dynamically

i am using a tabstrip control to which the tabs are added dynamically depending upon the condition matched. but in the

tabstrip1.SelectedIndexChange event, i am not able to acces the selected index properly. the selected index returned to me on any tab click is zero or the index of the first tab. what can be done to deal with this problem?

plz help.

thanx in advance.

Sachin.

0
hadoltikar
12/6/2005 6:06:51 AM
asp.net.ie-web-controls 2404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Dynamically adding listbox controls in a web based user control
Hi, I am building a web control and trying to dynamically add checkboxs. I try to create the controls on the render event and i've tried these 3 methods- none of which work.   This method compiles but the checkbox is not visible on the page.  I am unsure as to where it is adding to because I can't reference the parents web page. /*CheckBox blah = new CheckBox(); blah.Text = CheckText; blah.ID = CheckValue; this.Controls.Add(blah);*/   This one compiles but the controls also do not display on the page (I knew this wouldn't work but it was worth a try) //output.W...

Controlling a variable numbers of controls dynamically added to a user control
 Ok, thinking caps on people, this has been causing me grief for a couple of days now. I have an .aspx page which contains various user controls housed in an Accordion control from the Ajax Toolkit and lots of UpdatePanels, these user controls all interact with each other through the parent page, e.g clicking buttons in one control effects visibility of other controls. Two of these controls contain just a series of ImageButtons. In the first of these controls the ImageButtons are generated in the page_load method and added to a panel using Panel.Controls.Add(ImageButtonCont...

Dynamiclly added web control in a web control problem?
I have a small problem...I have a web control, that creates dynamicly some other my custom controls and add these to itself. But when there is a postback, how can I get the information of the dynamiclly added control. Here is my example:(I have simplified)  1 DropDownList d; 2 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) 3 { 4 d= new DropDownList(); 5 d.Items.Add("B"); 6 d.Items.Add("L"); 7 d.AutoPostBack = true; 8 d.SelectedIndexChanged += new Event...

Web control in web control

Adding web controls to a webpage dynamically using VB.net
Hi I have a problem in adding a radio button control dynamically to a change in the drop down list.I have a drop down list that has items as class1,class2,class3.If the user selects class I from the drop down list then a radio button list should appear.if the user selects class II from the drop down list then another radio button list should appear.I have written a sample code for class I..here it is Protected Sub DropDownList1_TextChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles DropDownList1.TextChangedIf DropDownList1.SelectedValue = "ClassI" Then &...

Dynamically Adding Controls to User Control

Dynamic Slave Controls
I am working a solution to enhance slave controls. I have created a proof of concept based on the 2.04 code base that shows how to load slave controls without switching to the admin view. I have included a sample module that contains 3 view controls. Each control has a row of buttons that can be used to load one of the other 2 controls. (and no I am not using panels.) The default control has a drop down of other instances of the dynamic control that exist on the current tab. Using the module communicator you can raise an event from one control that tells another instance of the module what c...

Add .Net Control to Web Custom Control

Dynamic Control problem in Web user control
hi friends, i am developing an web user control.   in that i require to add RADEditor control dynamically when the user press ADD button.   But i am unable to retain the control when the page is post back.   Can anybode send me the sample..   Note that it should be in an Web User Control  Just to make sure, Did you place the code addinthe control dynamically inside the "if (!IsPostback)" inside the page_load? santhoshonet: hi friends, i am developing an web user control.   in that i require to add RADEditor control dynamically when the...

Adding web server controls to htmltable control
Hi, Can some body help me out. Iam trying to create a htmltable control and add web server control textboxes to the cells. I want to do this in the code behind. This is the code i have written System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTable Table1 = new System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlTable(); Table1.Attributes.Add("runat","server"); Page.Controls.Add(Table1); HtmlTableRow Row1 = new HtmlTableRow(); HtmlTableCell Cell1 = new HtmlTableCell(); System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox txtBox = new System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox(); txtBox...

Dynamically adding User Controls or custom controls
Hi, I would like to know how to add Web User controls dynamically in asp.net 2.0. The user control consists of several labels,image buttons and link buttons.I can't add Web user controls dynamically to an aspx page while it is easy for a builtin control to add dynamically--=A J E E S H=-- Have you try to use Page.LoadControl method ??? you can use that like: PlaceHolder1.Controls.Add(Page.LoadControl("usercontrol.ascx")) hope that helps   As Andoko said, the key is in using PlaceHolder control.  Once you put this control in your desire place, you can add your user contro...

Adding controls dynamically to your custom control at runtime.
So the question is whether or not it is possible to add controls dynamically to your custom control at runtime and if it is how? I'm working on building a custom that makes use of custom paging without datagrids or other controls with such built in functionality and I'd like to be able to use the ASP HyperLink control for navigating the pages instead of just outputing simple HTML anchors which change the query string in http response headers. Any assitance appreciated.CheersChallenge Limits!  If I am understanding your question correctly, then the answer ...

Moving dynamically added controls between static controls
Hello. I have a page where the user gets to add controls to the page, controls like a forum or a blog or something like that, these are usercontrols that the user adds, and the masterpage loops through the controls in order and adds them like this: TopContentPlaceHolder.Controls.AddAt(TopControlIndex, ControlToAdd) TopControlIndex += 1 then the user can move the controls up or down by changing the index field in the db, so that the forum gets moved up over the blog and so on and so forth. now this only works for the dynamically added controls, i want to be able to move it b...

Web resources about - Tab strip control - tabs added dynamically - asp.net.ie-web-controls

iPhone 5 A6 chip to dynamically up-clock up to 1.3GHz (and downclock too)?
Interesting video from our friends at TLDToday: If this is not just a Geekbench app glitch, it could indicate why that A6 processor is so 2X ...

iPhone 5 Lightning port dynamically reassigns pins
... of Apple's Lightning USB cable shows that the pins on the plug aren't arranged symmetrically, suggesting that the Lightning port can dynamically ...