has anyone used IE Controls on NT 4.0 web server IIS 4.0?

Has anyone succesfully installed and got the IE Controls on and NT 4.0 Server with IIS 4.0?

We want to use the controls but don't want to upgrade the server yet.
Let me know if you have tried, and if succesful what you had to do to make it work.

Thanks a Bunch
George
0
georgeoakes27
1/16/2004 3:16:54 PM
asp.net.ie-web-controls 2404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I didn't know that ASP.NET was supported on NT...  I thought I read somewhere it was not.
0
GH_Retro

Open Client 10.0.0.4
We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I can not ping with Sqledit as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone have and suggestions? Thanks in advance, Paul HP Authorized Customer wrote: > > We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql > and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I > can not ping with Sqledit as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone > have and suggestions? There...

Open Client 10.0.0.4
We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I can not ping with Sqledits as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone have and suggestions? Thanks in advance, Paul ...

IS anyone using IPlanet 4.0 as the web server?
I think i have finally nailed down that the problem i am having with calling jag components maybe be related to iplanet webserver? This i say because if i use netscape 3.6 as the webserver , it works. One has to configure the webserver - i have the following entry in my obj.conf - Init fn="load-modules" shlib="d:/Sybase/PowerDynamo/win32/dy3ns03.dll" funcs="_dynamo_ntrans,_dynamo_fn,_dynamo_pathcheck,_dynamo_init" Init fn=_dynamo_init .. .. I also tried using dy35ns03.dll. It still doesnt work. Pls help.. i am working on this for 5 days now...an...

Can I use the IE web controls in 2.0?
The documentation says they are for 1.1. I am specifically interested in the TabStrip and MultiPage controls. Is there something new in 2.0 that does this?   Thanks! You  can use IE web controls in 2.0.  Here's a link to the forum for IE web controls and a post on using tabstrip controls in 2.0. http://forums.asp.net/thread/1139128.aspxNever Quit...

VS.NET 2.0 and the IE Web Controls
Hi all,I recently started playing with the VS 2.0 beta. I found the treeview control, but one of my favorites, the tabstrip, seems to have morphed into something now called the menu control.Does anyone know which of the IE Controls will be available in 2.0, and if they are being substantially modified?Dave...

IE Web Controls #4
Built the samples like it said, it generated one warning: src\treeview.cs(1193,13): warning CS0618: 'System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform.Transform(System.Xml.XPath.XPathNavigator, System.Xml.Xsl.XsltArgumentList, System.IO.Stream)' is obsolete: 'You should pass XmlResolver to Transform() method'. Copied the DLL to Bin under SampleApp, it didn't work. Copied it under wwwRoot\Bin, it worked. Anyone knows why? The readme should be changed if that's the case. Are there any more samples I can look at? This is the same thing that I found. I don't know why it ...

Webaccess on NT 4.0 with IIS 4.0
Can someone recommend system specifications to run Webaccess on a Windows NT 4.0 with IIS 4. I'll be running the webaccess as a service? Possible number of users connecting would be about 50 to 100. I'm currently running GroupWise 6 and NetWare 6 on a separate NetWare server. Jim, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://supp...

IE Web Control with Web Matrix Server ?
i have installed the IE Web control from Microsoft with a lot of care. so, when i use a treeview control with a site defined with IIS, no problem : my treeview is a "treeview" : "http://localhost/musite/treeview.aspx". but when i try to do the same with the Web Matrix Server, my treeview don't return any error, and the informations are not in treeview : "http://localhost:8080/mysite/treeview.aspx". (moreover, the result is the same with apache2 and web server : "http://localhost/mysite/treeview.aspx"). my question is : Is IE Web Control no...

Use Web Control In a Web Control
Is this possible?I am working with an aspx page that consists of many different web controls.One of the web controls contains search criteria.  One of the criteria is a date range where I am trying to add a popup calendar --> which is another web controlCan I register the popupcaledar control on the questionaire control?  I have tried, but nothing seems to be registered.Any ideas will GREATLY help.Relax and have some Home Brew!Prosecute the Owner - Don't PERSECUTE the Breed!Breed Specific Legislation targets the WRONG end of the LEASH! Without seeing your code we can'...

How to use ie web controls in web matrix or dreamweaver?
How to use ie web controls in web matrix or dreamweaver? If you installed 'em properly (see readme.txt), add new component in WebMatrix Toolbox. Browse to Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll you compiled running build.batDNN skins ForumTressleworks modulesDNN & webhostingIEWCtrls bill ,thank you a lot! then,can i use ie web controls in dreamweaver 2004?i always use dreamweaver before. I've been using Dream since UD4, but you really should use WebMatrix in this case. It can't be easier. You just drag & drop one of the 4 iewebcontrols directly in your aspx page. Besides, WebM...

PB 4.0 Timer event not triggered in NT Server 4.0
Hi, We have an app. written in PB4.0 that uses timer function. Recently, we converted our NT server from 3.51 to 4.0. The app. now is not function properly, it seemed not triggering the timer event at all. Does anyone have any suggestion to this ? Thanks Jean use the syntax timer(this,number) or the timing object. I ahd found the same thing on NT HTH Jean C. Hsi wrote: > Hi, > > We have an app. written in PB4.0 that uses timer function. Recently, we > converted our NT server from 3.51 to 4.0. The app. now is not function > properly, it seemed > ...

Problem moving web-site that uses IE Web Controls
My development box is WinXP, 1.1 framework, IIS 5. After a lot of #¤%#¤%!!! I finally managed to get WC up and running. And it's great!! No problems what so ever. ( And can somebody _please_ tell me why this isn't included as standard???? ) But I've got some problems moving my pages to our production server, 2003 Web server edition, II6, framework 1.1. It just doesn't work, no matter what I do. First I tried to just copy the webctrl_client\1_0 directories together with mypages\*.* /s. But to no avail. I then tried to install WC from scratch with the install-prog, build...

How to validate controls on a .NET 2.0 Web user Control
Hi Guys, (ASP.NET 2.0 / C#) I've looked thorugh every post on validating web user controls (and know about Pter Blum's Professional Validation and More package) - but can't seem to get my head around whre to start. I have a web user control, called wucICL.ascx on a we page called AddEditInvestment.aspx.  I would like to validate a couple of DropDownLists (ddlAccounts and ddlContacts) when the Insert and Update buttons are clicked on the AddEdit Investment page. The other controls on the AddEditInvestments page belong to a validation group called All Validators and the DropDownL...

Web Server Control Containing another Web Server Control?
I'm building a web server control that needs to include functionality from 3rd party web server control, ASPNetMenu. My web server control needs to render ASPNetMenu at runtime to create a menu. I'd like to do this so that my control's parent ASPX page does not need to register ASPNetMenu or make any configuration changes as this should be done through my web server control. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to do this? Mike - Cache entire web sites at the client and server and keep cache current. Cache just got easier! There are two articles that you would want to be int...