Deploy IE web control on server host by other Web Presence Provider

Hi I wonder how can I set up the IE web control if I want to deploy the web application which uses the IE web control on another Web Presence Provider ??

Because if I host my web application on my localhost, the there is the web_ctrl directory in the Inetpub\wwwroot\, but how about if I want to host in another web server.

Any help please. Or it is better if you can tell me the articles in the internet.
Thank's a lot
Shoot for the moon and if you miss, you'll still be in the stars
0
triandy_gunawan
8/12/2003 1:00:36 PM
asp.net.ie-web-controls 2404 articles. 0 followers. Follow

IE Web Control with Web Matrix Server ?
i have installed the IE Web control from Microsoft with a lot of care. so, when i use a treeview control with a site defined with IIS, no problem : my treeview is a "treeview" : "http://localhost/musite/treeview.aspx". but when i try to do the same with the Web Matrix Server, my treeview don't return any error, and the informations are not in treeview : "http://localhost:8080/mysite/treeview.aspx". (moreover, the result is the same with apache2 and web server : "http://localhost/mysite/treeview.aspx"). my question is : Is IE Web Control no...

Web control in web control

Web Server Control Containing another Web Server Control?
I'm building a web server control that needs to include functionality from 3rd party web server control, ASPNetMenu. My web server control needs to render ASPNetMenu at runtime to create a menu. I'd like to do this so that my control's parent ASPX page does not need to register ASPNetMenu or make any configuration changes as this should be done through my web server control. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to do this? Mike - Cache entire web sites at the client and server and keep cache current. Cache just got easier! There are two articles that you would want to be int...

Server Web User Control or Web Custom Control
Ok, I made a DataGrid I like, stuck it in a Web Control Lib, and then to my toolbar. Now I want to take my nice little control and add it to a greater control, maybe place some buttons around it etc. I could always inherit from it in a new custom control and dynamically add the buttons, but I thought about using a Web User Control. I thought I could easily create a Web User Control, drop on my grid and the buttons on a form, and expose some properties and events, but once I got into it, I got a feeling that this isn't what a Web User Control is for. When designing a control li...

deploying web matrix web pages to host web server
Hi:I'm new to this forum and also in developing asp .net web pages.  I created web pages using Web Matrix v0.6.812.0 (connecting to an Access backend in the same folder as the web pages). Now I need to upload it to my company's web server (Windows 2000 with IIS and .Net Framework 1.1) so the customer can see them.  My administrator created a virtual site for me on the company's web server and I copied the .aspx, .ascx, .css, .mdb and web.config files to the directory for my virtual site.   When I try to access my default.aspx file on the web server thr...

Raise event from IE hosted windows user control and catch it in the Web Form that’s hosting the control
Hi. I have a web app that uses a IE hosted windows user control. I would like that, somehow, lounch an external event from that hosted control that I could catch in my web form’s code behind. If possible, please send a small sample project (bozesan_mihai82@yahoo.com). I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks in advance! Hello, I am not sure of the *IE hosted windows user control*, but check this post to see if this helps you or not: Define a Custom Event inside UserControls HTH RegardsBilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP...

web web web

Use Web Control In a Web Control
Is this possible?I am working with an aspx page that consists of many different web controls.One of the web controls contains search criteria.  One of the criteria is a date range where I am trying to add a popup calendar --> which is another web controlCan I register the popupcaledar control on the questionaire control?  I have tried, but nothing seems to be registered.Any ideas will GREATLY help.Relax and have some Home Brew!Prosecute the Owner - Don't PERSECUTE the Breed!Breed Specific Legislation targets the WRONG end of the LEASH! Without seeing your code we can'...

web controls and web user control

Web Part IE Web Control Security Error
I have scoured the web and this forum trying to resolve a security error I’m having when imbedding IE Web Controls in a Web Part.   I’ve done the strong naming thing, put the .dll in the bin under wwwroot, excluded the webctrl_client folder in SharePoint, put a copy of webctrl_client in the _layout folder (just in case), turned off indexing, added the assembly using GAC, added the add assembly line to the machine.config and the SafeControl line to web.config, but continue to receive the two following errors;   Event Type:      Warning Event Source:&nbs...

How to use ie web controls in web matrix or dreamweaver?
How to use ie web controls in web matrix or dreamweaver? If you installed 'em properly (see readme.txt), add new component in WebMatrix Toolbox. Browse to Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll you compiled running build.batDNN skins ForumTressleworks modulesDNN & webhostingIEWCtrls bill ,thank you a lot! then,can i use ie web controls in dreamweaver 2004?i always use dreamweaver before. I've been using Dream since UD4, but you really should use WebMatrix in this case. It can't be easier. You just drag & drop one of the 4 iewebcontrols directly in your aspx page. Besides, WebM...

Is IE Web controls just for IE?
just wondering if this control is just for IE or works for other browsers as well. if it is just for IE, can't use if the application is designed to support multiple browsers. am i right?-keeara g------------------...

Do we need to install IE Web Controls on application hosting server?
Once developers finish a new application that uses IE  Web Controls, we need to deploy it to hosting server. We have already loaded .Net framework 1.1 in the hosting server (Win2003, IIS6). I'd like to know if we need to install  IE Web Controls in the hosting server. Thank you zchen88168 When we create a new project ,we just need to add the reference(select the DLL file of the "Microsoft.web.ui......TreeView.DLL")i.e. copy the DLL to the server...

Web resources about - Deploy IE web control on server host by other Web Presence Provider - asp.net.ie-web-controls

Real presence of Christ in the Eucharist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Real Presence is a term used in various Christian traditions to express belief that in the Eucharist , Jesus Christ is really present in what ...

Last Chance to Jumpstart your Social Media Presence!
Social Media 101 , a five-week boot camp kicking off today, promises to bring together top industry leaders to provide an immersive and informative ...

How business owners can start a Facebook page presence
... and beyond, you’ll have fans for life. This might seem like a lot to think about, but it’s essential if you want to build a Facebook presence ...

Presence - Smarthome security, energy, and surveillance with free motion detector webcam on the App Store ...
Get Presence - Smarthome security, energy, and surveillance with free motion detector webcam on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

Vegan Presence September Box Review! - YouTube
I got to curate September's Vegan Presence goodie box! It contains some of my all-time fave vegan things like: Beanfield's Nacho Chips (http ...

Parramatta shooting: strong police presence for NRL grand final
Large numbers of police will be present at the NRL grand final on Sunday, but NSW Premier Mike Baird has urged Sydneysiders not to let a&nbsp;suspected ...

Action Jackson makes presence felt a month early
Action Jackson makes presence felt a month early

Ainsworth expands US presence
POKER machines supplier Ainsworth Game Technology is set to double the number of machines it has under operation for fees in the lucrative US ...

Ainsworth expands US presence - PerthNow Search Search
POKER machines supplier Ainsworth Game Technology is set to double the number of machines it has under operation for fees in the lucrative US ...

Police double presence at AFL grand final
Police have said there will be twice as many officers at Saturday's AFL grand final compared to last year.