I have created a web control in vb.net that has an image button and an image. when it loads the image button is visible and the image is not.

I want to be able from the page which "includes" the web control to set the image button to invisible and the image to visible.
When I tried this, the main page didn't recognise the image button or the image (both < asp: objects).
help would be gratefully appreciated.
oh yeah, it's inline code so any code behind stuff will just confuse me ;)
0
knee_boarder
8/12/2004 3:26:39 PM
📁 asp.net.hosting-open-forum