HMC 4.0: 451 4.4.0

Hello,

I started having Edge queue filled with 451 4.4.0 primary target ip address responded with: 421 4.2.1 unable to connect messages. This is for outgoing messages. Some messages are going out, others are in the queue. I was not able to find much searching the net. Can somebody please help?

Thank you

Alex

0
alex
9/13/2007 8:36:42 PM
asp.net.hosted-exchange 1262 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Did you enable using External DNS?? Although you input it, it may not be enabled to use it. Please check.

KK
0
truncate

Migration from HMC 3.5 to HMC 4.0 side by side scenario and when to use Hosted Messaging and Collaboration version 4.0 Migration Kit
Because MS whitepaper  Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Does not provide with any guidelines for Hosted Messaging and Collaboration version 4.0 Migration Kit when in the environment has been already  deployed Exchange 2007 SP1 I would like to now if some one has tested this scenario, or I need to use the kit to migrate from HMC 3.5 to HMC 4.0 RTM and apply after that Exchange 2007 SP1 and related hotfix Any input to this topic will be welcome Juan...

[ANN] Release of Bugzilla 4.5.4, 4.4.4, 4.2.9, and 4.0.13
Today we are releasing 4.4.4, 4.2.9, 4.0.13, and the unstable development snapshot 4.5.4. All releases fix a regression discovered since the last release. Bugzilla 4.4.4 is our latest stable release. Bugzilla 4.4.4, 4.2.9 and 4.0.13 are bug fix updates for the 4.4, 4.2, and the 4.0 branches, respectively. Note that 4.5.4 is an unstable development release and should not be used in production environments. We are not yet feature-frozen at this time so the features you see in 4.5.4 might not accurately represent the behavior that 5.0 will have. Note that when Bugzilla...

MySQL 4.0 or MySQL 4.1 ? (switching from 4.0 to 4.1 results in problems)
Hi there, I tried to migrate my bugzilla DB from MySQL 4.0 to MySQL 4.1 but I did not work. Unfortunately the data is not displayed anymore. I have worked around the passwd/login problem, ok. Searching also works but if i want to display a bug, all fields are empty. I looked into the 4.1 DB and the data is there, however it is not displayed in the webbrowser... I seems to be related to the problem "Can't find bugs" which was discussed in May this year, but I could not find a solution there. What it the recommendation. Stay to MySQL 4.0 ? (I am on WinXP) t...

Open Client 10.0.0.4
We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I can not ping with Sqledits as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone have and suggestions? Thanks in advance, Paul ...

Open Client 10.0.0.4
We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I can not ping with Sqledit as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone have and suggestions? Thanks in advance, Paul HP Authorized Customer wrote: > > We are switching over to 32 bit environment. With 16 bit I can use Wisql > and Sqledit without any problems. With 32 bit I can use Wisql32 ok but I > can not ping with Sqledit as the ping option is greyed out. Does anyone > have and suggestions? There...

Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4
Name: Steven C. Stacy Email: bigmosteve_57atwildbluedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.4 and Thunderbird 2.0.0.4 Comments: I have been a programmer for 30 years. I just upgraded to the versions on Firefox and Thunderbird listed in the subject line. I think these versions are very buggy. Firefox's password manager doesn't work and even with the link "http://hendrix.mozilla.org" work around link to "force autocomplete=off doesn't do the trick. Thunderbird can get my e-mail but keeps asking for one on the accounts password. When I ca...

ZAP 4.0.210.0 and 4.0.146.?
Can someone please explain what the difference is between the two versions? I have ZAP 4.0.146 and when I click on check for upgrade, it says I have the latest version; which clearly is a bit misleading. Is 4.0.210.0 on a different scale or is my ZAP update screwed up? My ZAP hasn't expired. Any clarifications appreciated. Edmund -- "Edmund" <kdtc@netfront.net> wrote in message news:bnn5no$dsh$1@news.grc.com... > Can someone please explain what the difference is between > the two versions? > > I have ZAP 4.0.146 and when I click on ...

Upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2
I have used the post at: http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspx to install DNN4.0.0 and now I'd like to update to 4.0.2.  Should I use the same instructions to install over 4.0.0, or is there another process?...

Upgrading bugzilla 4.0.4 to Bugzilla 4.4.9
Hi All, My current Bugzilla version is 4.0.4 , Now i need to upgrade to 4.4.9 . Is it possible to directly upgrade to 4.4.9 or should i need to apply all the patched. Please revert ASAP. Regards Santhosh Guten Tag santhosh kumar, am Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015 um 15:06 schrieben Sie: > Is it possible to directly upgrade to 4.4.9 or should i need to apply all= the patched. You can upgrade directly to the most current stable version, which is 5.0.0 by the way, not 4.4.9 anymore. https://www.bugzilla.org/docs/4.4/en/html/upgrade.html > Please revert ASAP. This ...

Upgrading from bugzilla 4.0.3 to revision 4.4.4
Hi, I'm trying to upgrade from bugzilla 4.0.3 to bugzilla 4.4.4 on a windows Xp= environment. The first I'have done it's upgrade ActivePerl, then I copy bugzilla files. When I run checksetup.pl I get the next windows error, that can not find pe= rl510.dll (I have reomve ActivePerl 5.10.0 and installed 5.16.3) and next e= rrors: C: \ Bugzilla> checksetup.pl=20 Can not load 'C :/ Perl/site/lib/auto/Win32/Win32.dll' for module Win32: lo= ad_file: Can not find the specified module at C :/ Perl / lib / DynaLoader.= pm line 19 1.=20 =A0 at Bugzilla / Install...

Bugzilla 4.4 with SecureMail 4.0
Is SeureMail 4.0 compatible with Bugzilla 4.4.4? The SecureMail plugin I am looking at is located at: http://bzr.mozilla.org/bugzilla/extensions/securemail/ Is anyone currently using this combination and if so, did you have to "hack" anything to make it work? Thanks. John On 07/05/14 16:27, John George wrote: > Is SeureMail 4.0 compatible with Bugzilla 4.4.4? The SecureMail plugin I am > looking at is located at: > > http://bzr.mozilla.org/bugzilla/extensions/securemail/ The only install I know of of Securemail is on b.m.o., and ...

Problem during installation of dnn 4.0.0 and 4.0.1
Hi guys, I've been trying to install dotnetnuke 4.0.0 and from today 4.0.1, using a MS SQL 2005 database. I keep getting the following error: 00:00:24.312 -   Error: Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'. Any clues why this happens? Here is the Installation Status Report. 00:00:00.093 - Installing Version: 3.1.000:00:00.125 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.SetUp.SqlDataProvider00:00:00.234 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.Schema.SqlDataProvider00:00:05.015 - Installing Script: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider00:00:09.562 -&...

Error after upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2
Hi, I've just upgraded from 4.0.0, and the upgrade process appeared to run OK. I had added the SiteSqlServer, ValidationKey and DecryptionKey settings to the new web.config file and I can get to the site OK, but... None of the module content displays. Each module says: An error has occurred.Error: <title of module> is currently unavailable. The titles are there, all the pages and menu items are there - just no content (text etc.) insode the modules. Any ideas? Thanks!http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk Solved this ourselves - we had a typo in one of the connection strings in web.conf...

Upgrading from DNN 4.0.0 to 4.0.2 #2
I have used the post at: http://forums.asp.net/1114393/ShowPost.aspx to install DNN4.0.0 and now I'd like to update to 4.0.2.  Should I use the same instructions to install over 4.0.0, or is there another process? Well, since I didn't get a response, I tried the instructions at that site. When running these, REPLACE EVERYTHING, and it upgrades your site just fine. If anyone has questions, ask me.  Mine went smoothly....

Web resources about - HMC 4.0: 451 4.4.0 - asp.net.hosted-exchange

HMC: The Headmasters' and Headmistresses' Conference Home Page
The Headmasters’ and Headmistresses’ Conference (HMC) represents the Heads of over 250 of the leading independent schools in the United Kingdom, ...

HMCS Haida (G63) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HMCS Haida (G63) is a Tribal-class destroyer that served in the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) from 1943-1963. Haida sank more enemy surface tonnage ...

HMCS Fredericton (@HMCSFredericton) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here HMCS Fredericton @ HMCSFredericton ...

Life aboard HMCS Terra Nova
Relive Canada's history through CBC Radio and Television. This free site features thousands of radio and television clips from the archives of ...

HMCS Toronto sailor found dead during port visit in Seychelles
A member of the Canadian Armed Forces has died in the small African island nation of Seychelles, the Department of National Defence said Thursday ...

HMCS Chicoutimi to rejoin the fleet
A newly rebuilt HMCS Chicoutimi is set to return to Canada's naval fleet nearly 10 years after a deadly fire aboard the second-hand warship. ...

Harper Spots Russian Ships In Baltic Sea From Aboard HMCS Fredericton
"They were … tracking us east, and this vessel corrected to go south."

Honda Motor Co., Ltd. (ADR) (NYSE:HMC) - 24/7 Wall St.

Royal Canadian Navy retires aging warship HMCS Iroquois in Halifax - 660News
HALIFAX – Crews past and present were on hand Friday at the navy dockyard in Halifax to give a final salute to HMCS Iroquois. The warship served ...

HMC:New York Stock Quote - Honda Motor Co Ltd - Bloomberg
Stock analysis for Honda Motor Co Ltd (HMC:New York) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company ...