VS.NET 2000 Versus VS.NET 2003

Hi,

I'm using VS.NET 2003 at home, but at my uni's using VS.NET 2000. So if i do work at home and bring to UNI and run on VS.NET 2000. Does any problem with that ?
Thanks.
Jeff.
0
jeffrez

any projects you create in VS2003 won't open on VS2002

once you open a VS2002 project in VS2003 and covert it, it won't open again in VS2002
Nick
www.vb-tech.com
http://www.vb-tech.com
0
nickswan
3/22/2004 12:24:35 PM
Thanks nickswan.
0
jeffrez

Web resources about - VS.NET 2000 Versus VS.NET 2003 - asp.net.getting-started

Real versus nominal value (economics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In economics a nominal value is an economic value expressed in monetary terms (that is, in units of a currency). By contrast, a real value is ...

Europe Versus Facebook - AllFacebook
Read all Europe Versus Facebook news

Mapping Facebook’s Recent Global Growth Versus Rivals
Facebook is gaining on most of its competitors, according to another look at social networking around the world. We regularly cover the service’s ...

Creative Leaders versus Authoritative Leaders
This chart represents a summary of the kind of creative leadership that is rising and needed in the face of our increasing interconnectedness ...

Virus Vs. Virus(multiplayer versus game collection) for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Virus Vs. Virus(multiplayer versus game collection) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

moose versus car - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore lesleyhyphenanne's photos on Flickr. lesleyhyphenanne has uploaded 913 photos to Flickr.

Australia v India: Usman Khawaja's call-up triggers club versus country debate
... as if they won't have their star batsman despite the likelihood that Khawaja won't actually play against India in Brisbane. The club versus ...

Country versus club is killing cricket
Is the BBL saving and reviving cricket, or is it completing the sport's transformation into a soulless income stream, a live-action billboard? ...

Boys versus girls - the single-sex school battle of the sexes
It's a question that often comes up - do boys do better than girls at school?