Visual Web Developer 2005 Express VS Visual Studio 2005 - differences?

Hi all - name of this thread says it all. What's the difference between the free app (that i've decided that I should be using over Dreamweaver) on the asp.net website, and the full, paid-up Visual Studio 2005? I realise VS2005 allows the coding of applications and completely web-unrelated things, but what does it do in the 'web world' that VWD2005 Express doesn't? Thanks!

Ramic Solutions
0
Screamer
10/10/2006 7:41:13 AM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1119 Views

Hi all - you can ignore this thread - discovered the search button :-)

Ramic Solutions
0
Screamer