Visual Studio 2003 & .NET 1.1

Hi

I use Visual Studio 2003 to create new "ASP.NET WEB Application"
but it's dispaly error message:
-----------------
Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET web application or service
-----------------

Note:
I Installed .NET 1.1

0
mashhour

Run aspnet_regiis -i from a command line. aspnet_regiis can be found somewhere in the windows directory.
Bertrand
----
bleroy
11/19/2003 2:09:24 AM
Thank you bleroy 8-)
0
mashhour

Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ?
Dear friend, 1. Does Visual Studio .NET 2003 (version 7.1.3088) & NET Framework 1.1 support AJAX ? 2.  i don't know if i can implement AJAX for my case below ? pls advise... i have built a windows application to connect to a card reader DLL,   but right now i have to build it for web application..and it's a real challenge since i have blank idea...   i also write the source code for the windows application below , for analysis...   the case is like these : --------------------------1. we have a card reader (usb port connection)...   2. we must connect...

Using Visual Studio.NET 2005 with .NET Framework 1.1
I'm wondering how easy it is to use Visual Studio.NET 2005 to develop with the .NET Framework 1.1. The 2005 IDE is superior to the VS 2003 IDE (especially in terms of HTML editing), and I would like to switch over in the future. However, my project is not quite ready to be converted to .NET 2.0. Can anyone direct me to an article on this or have any advice? Thanks, Allen K. There are 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't. Did you get an answer to this one? I would like to know the same..Thanks! The VS 2005 IDE was created to...

Getting DNN to use .Net 1.1 in Visual Studio
This is kind of a Visual Studio problem/question but it's related to DNN so I hope you don't mind me posting here. I have DNN running on my desktop fine. I installed sometime later on my laptop and it has the newer .Net 1.1 framework on it. DNN mostly works but I am getting errors when opening .ascx files in VS - it gives an error that basically says the module can't be designed. I also don't get any intellisense in the editor. I searched here and found a thread about this that said look for problems with your references. Turns out my system.web.mobile reference had an error. I removed it...

New Project
Hi guys, I have been using visual studio .net 2003 with .NET Framework 1.1, to develop asp.net applications for a small setup. I've been doing this for quite some time and am quite proficient in the same. Now I'm starting a new project which has a strict deadline. Is it advisable to switch to VS.NET 2005 at this point. Or is it better to start developing in VS.NET 2003 and then migrate to VS.NET 2005 when more time is available. As of now I haven't really managed to upgrade myself about all the new features in VS.NET 2005. Appreciate reponse from developers who have tried migrati...

Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Stu
Why Visual Studio 2005 ask me to convert a solution already got converted Somebody did the conversion of a solution from .net 1.1 to .net 2.0 by using the automatic conversion wizard of Visual Studio 2005. Then, he changed to another company. Now, I take over his job. Unfortunately, when I attempted to open that solution, Visual Studio 2005 prompted me the conversion wizard again to forced me to perform a conversion on the solution. Does someone know why?--Harish Patel www.MicrosoftSQLandASP.netpatelharish@gmail.com Hi, How many projects are in the solution, does it have UNLOADE...

IE WebControl compiled assembly using .NET Framework 1.1 or Visual Studio 2003
Hi Did someone have compiled the IEWebControl using MS .NET Framework 1.1 or using Visual Studio 2003. If yes please let me how did you do it. The source which is available only works with framework 1.0. -Thank for help in advance khurram Check out Peter Brombergs article and vs.net project that he posted with it, does just that. I posted the link here: http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=688004 /mawi...

VS .NEt 2003/ .Net 1.1 issues
Hi, I have a couple of issues with VS 2003/1.1 development on a machine.  I have no problems working with VS 2005/2.0 on the very same machine.   When creating a Web Application on my localhost IIS install, as soon as the WebForm1.aspx is created I get an ExecutionEngineException in DefaultDomain and the IDE closes.   Thinking that this could be an IDE issue, I attempted to install VS 2003 SP1.  When I try that, I get a Fatal Execution Engine Error 0x7925dc14. I have googled that error and it seems to come up in the context of some other applications a...

Datawindow .NET / VS 2003 / .NET Framework 1.1
Good day. I wish to ask if it would be possible to utilize Datawindow.NET in our Development environment of VS2003 / MS .NET Framework 1.1 in a WIndows 2000 Operating System. Thanks. AFAIK, only the DW.Net 1.x version supported VS2003 / .Net 1.x. I don't believe that version is available anymore. On 21 Feb 2007 01:47:13 -0800, Angelo wrote: >Good day. > >I wish to ask if it would be possible to utilize >Datawindow.NET in our Development environment of VS2003 / MS >NET Framework 1.1 in a WIndows 2000 Operating System. >Thanks. Thanks a lot for ...

Sharepoint 2003 - .net 1.1
Hello !As a consultant, I was asked to develop a simple web application using .net 2.0 and a SQL Server 2005 database. I tried to deploy that application at the client's site : Windows Server 2003, Sharepoint 2003, IIS 6 (with .Net 1.1 and 2.0).The thing is that the application is to be deployed under the default web site used by sharepoint with .net 1.1, without being managed by sharepoint.Actually, when accessing the app from a remote computer, the browser shows a 'Page cannot be displayed'. How can get my application to work side by side with sharepoint and the 2 framework ver...

Web resources about - Visual Studio 2003 & .NET 1.1 - asp.net.getting-started

Visual flight rules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Visual flight rules (VFR) are a set of regulations under which a pilot operates an aircraft in weather conditions generally clear enough to allow ...

AMD Discusses 2016 Radeon Visual Technologies Roadmap
... from AMD’s earlier GPU groups. As part of AMD’s RTG technology summit, I had the chance to sit down and hear about RTG’s plans for their visual ...

Frontwing Considers Overseas Release for Island Visual Novel
Kana Asumi, Rie Murakawa, Yukari Tamura star in visual novel slated for 2016

Open Thread: Visual Proof
I wonder how it feels to be an appendage to Trump's lower bowel. https://t.co/mORG92sg3R — Billmon (@billmon1) December 12, 2015 The Establishment's ...

How to use Maps To Make Your Blog More Visual
... a topic or piece of content that has to do with places and locations. Nowadays (and often in the olden days), readers gravitate towards visual ...

‘Ghostbusters’ Character Posters Are Visual Equivalent Of Crossing The Streams
Forget the camp — it looks like these female paranormal investigators are taking their job seriously. Here are the rather dark first character ...

Microsoft Delivers Visual Studio 2015 Update 1
Microsoft announced the release to manufacturing (RTM) versions of Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 and Team Foundation Server 2015 Update 1.

GTA V Pinnacle mod includes amazing visual and gameplay enhancements
If you've got the patience to install it and the hardware to run it, Pinnacle looks like the ultimate GTA V experience.

OracleVoice: Proof That Visual Social Media And Marketing-Sales Collaboration Drive Results
Promoting collaboration between sales and marketing organizations can yield powerful results. One way of doing this is to give salespeople the ...

PRODUCER FOUND SAFE Visual artist in Mexico after mysterious disappearance
PRODUCER FOUND SAFE Visual artist in Mexico after mysterious disappearance