Upgraded VB.NET from VS2003 to VS2005

I have added new components in C#.  The C# code preforms normally.  But changes in the VB code are not executed.  I can step through the VB code and watch it execute code that is no longer there.  I have run clean, and rebuilt the solution and web site. But I still get old code executed.  Where is the old module stored and how can I replace it?

Thanks,

0
pjharren

Based on my understanding, when you run the code, the changes on the code is not applied. If we insert the breakpoint on that code, does it can be hit or show some warning message on the breakpoint? This looks like the running code doesn't match the source code version. You can try to set the source file by Right Click Solution ->Properties->Common Properties->Debug Source Files. You also can try to enable the "Require source files to exactly match the original version" by Options -> Debugging -> General Dialog.

I hope this helps.

Thomas Sun
Microsoft Online Community Support

Thomas

Upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003
Hi, i want to upgrade VB.net 2002 to VB.net 2003.what is the procedure?Uninstall 2002 and Install 2003 or something else? VB.net 2003 includes Framework 1.1 or i will install it separately?thanx in advance ...

upgrading vb.net to vb.net 2003 crystal report viewer problem.
I have a vb.net web. app that has several pages each with a different crystal report on it. It works perfectly under vb.net. I've since installed vb.net 2003. After I open the solution in 2003 & it does its upgrade, all of the crystal report viewer controls are corrupted. If I try to run it as is I get the following error: "The base class includes the field 'myname' but its type (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control(CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer). So I tried deleting the control and adding back on. & when I ru...

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

Upgrading vb.net 2003 to vb.net 2008 the name '__o' is not declared
Hi I had an application in vb.net 2003. I chose to upgrade it to vb.net 2008. Now I have 153 errors telling me that the name '__o' is not declared. In one page where I get this error, It's on a <tr> statement. I searched in google and I saw that we could put <%=""%> at the beginning of the page, but I still have the error message. Any idea? Hi myriam_giroux,I think you need to be more specific information. When you are receiving errors during compilation in Visual Studio or Visual Web Developer, the Error list window will indicate the line in the sour...

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

vb .net or c# .net

VB.Net To C#.Net

C#.NET or VB.NET

Web resources about - Upgraded VB.NET from VS2003 to VS2005 - asp.net.getting-started

Stuttgart–Augsburg new and upgraded railway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stuttgart–Augsburg new and upgraded line is a proposed German railway project. The 2003 federal transport plan included it as an urgent project. ...

Facebook-Twitter Integration Quietly Upgraded
Twitter integration enhancements with Facebook occurred late last month in a rather hush-hush manner, and the silently rolled-out changes are ...

Upgraded Tools for Creating and Managing Facebook Ads
The updated versions of Power Editor and Ads Manager make it easier to create, edit and track Facebook ads. See the new tools.

Disney Infinity: Guardians of the Galaxy - All Characters Fully Upgraded (2 of 6) - YouTube
We have a look at the world of Guardians of the Galaxy in Disney Infinity 2.0 and cheat to fully upgrade Star-Lord, Drax, Gamora, Goot and Rocket. ...

Subaru slashes prices with upgraded Forester
With SUVs all the rage, Subaru has made big improvements to its Forester, making it harder to ignore.

Myki card readers set to be upgraded at Flinders Street Station
One of train passenger's biggest gripes - slow Myki card readers at Melbourne's busiest train stations - is being fixed.

Newcrest's ratings outlook upgraded
RATINGS agency Moody's has raised its ratings outlook on Newcrest Mining to stable from negative to reflect the company's improved cost profile ...

Strike teams sent in, helicopters waterbomb upgraded Stockrington blaze as ...
Strike teams sent in, helicopters waterbomb upgraded Stockrington blaze as ... Perth Now "It absolutely could come through here." Dr Danny ...

Apple iOS 6 - Most iPhone Users Have Upgraded to iOS 6
Despite map flap, most iPhone users have downloaded iOS 6

FireReady app upgraded just weeks after release
Victoria's FireReady app will be updated just weeks after being re-released because it did not work on some smartphones, watch zones were too ...