Send Message to user's Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID.

hi,

i m writing a application in which i have to notify the user to his Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID.

Please let me know the code usign C#

Thanks

Tulika.

-2
Tulika

hi,

what do you want to do...i mean....do you wnat to send email's or do you want to send message to the messenger.

thanks,

rajiv

-2
rbansal44
7/31/2008 7:39:22 AM

hi

i want to send IM messages to online and offline users not Email.

Please help me.

0
Tulika

Bugizilla 4.4.8 : There was an error sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon@xxx.xxx.x.xxx' to 'mail-id@domain': Couldn't authenticate 'mail-id@gmail.com:...'
Dear All, I had configured Bugizilla 4.4.8 almost 8 months back for our internal purpose and was working fine all these days. Today morning it started giving the following error when I try to login as administrator. -----ERROR----------------------------------------------- An unexpected error occurred. This could be a temporary problem, or some code is behaving incorrectly. If this problem persists, please email this page to mail-d@domain with details of what you were doing at the time this message appeared. URL: http://192.168.0.138/complaints/index.cgi There was an error ...

Transforming 'plain' ID to 'adorned' ID
I must be missing something obvious here. Suppose I create an ASP.NET Web User Control, and I use a ModalPopupExtender inside it. In the ascx, I set various properties of the extender to refer to controls within the Web User Control, such as PopupDragHandleControlID="TitleText". At runtime, the control with ID "TitleText" gets a more complicated ID on the rendered page (call it an 'adorned' ID, not sure what the offical term is), such as "ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_MyCtrl1_TitleText". The behaviour javascript for the extender does things like - this._dragHandleElement = $get(this._PopupDrag...

''''''''''''''''''''

'''''

SqlBulkCopy: the locale id '0' of the source column '<column name> ' and the locale id '1033' of the destination column '<column name>' do not match.
Hi, I am using the sqlbulkcopy object to transfer large amount of data from one SQL server to Other. The code look like this.. SqlDataReader readerSrc = null;SqlBulkCopy bulkCopy = new SqlBulkCopy(connDest);//Prepare Destination Table.SqlCommand cmdDelete = new SqlCommand("DELETE FROM " + destTableName, connDest);//Set the sqlcommand textSqlCommand cmdGet = new SqlCommand("SELECT * FROM " + srcTableName, connSrc);//Open source connection.connSrc.Open();//Open destination connection.connDest.Open();int delete = cmdDelete.ExecuteNonQuery();//Get the data.readerSrc = cmdGet.ExecuteRead...

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Id' Key being added: 'Id'
hi , when i am trying to delete a project from the project_list page i'm getting the following error : Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Id'  Key being added: 'Id' can anybody help me ? thanks.Lebanese Please post your code. It will help us assess your issue.Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question it's the time tracker starter kit code.Lebanese Charbel_Chalhoub wrote:it's the time tracker starter kit code. OK. Were you able to resolve it?Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to a...

The DataSourceID of 'gv2' must be the ID of a control of type IDataSource. A control with ID 'objDs1' could not be found.
i have a radiobutton list and gridview and a object data source at runtime i'm changing the object data source by clicking on the radiobutton list selected index changed and here is my source code....          <asp:RadioButtonList runat="server" ID="rblView" RepeatDirection="Horizontal" RepeatLayout="Flow" AutoPostBack="True" OnSelectedIndexChanged="rblView_SelectedIndexChanged">                &nb...

The DataSourceID of 'GridView1' must be the ID of a control of type IDataSource. A control with ID 'AccessDataSource' could not be found.
what i'm missing that i get the error: The DataSourceID of 'GridView1' must be the ID of a control of type IDataSource.  A control with ID 'AccessDataSource' could not be found.      <asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataKeyNames="NewsId"                  EmptyDataText="There are no data records to display.">          &nb...

The DataSourceID of 'DetailsView1' must be the ID of a control of type IDataSource. A control with ID 'AccessDataSource1' could not be found.
 Anyone help with this? i have tried lots of ways to query this database and create the insert command, including making my own data sets and setting it up that way with my own custom SQL statement.....this did not work, so i though i would use VWD 2008's own tools to create the insert, i have been left with the following error: The DataSourceID of 'DetailsView1' must be the ID of a control of type IDataSource.  A control with ID 'AccessDataSource1' could not be found.   Everything looks ok to me. Code below:   <%@ Page Title="" Lan...

Please hekp, error: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'id' Key being added: 'id'
I had that error before on FormView, I didn't find any solution, and managed to avoid that code. But now I really need a solution on this, please help. That happens when I reload page, on my page, my FormView is loaded dynamically, and that error happens on LoadControlState and LoadViewState,  in LoadControlState, it is on             if (objArray1[5] != null)            {                  Ord...

Master page id's and rendered id's not matching up

How do fix the error The DataSourceID of 'DataGrid1' must be the ID of a control of type IDataSource. A control with ID 'SqlMedTable' could not be found.
How do you fix the error: The DataSourceID of 'DataGrid1' must be the ID of a control of type IDataSource.  A control with ID 'SqlMedTable' could not be found.Here is the code.protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e) {if (!IsPostBack) {MedicalClassLibrary.Connection c = new MedicalClassLibrary.Connection(); c.GetMedicalTable();DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns = true; DataGrid1.DataSource = c.DS;InputDiv.Visible = false;Label1.Visible = false; txtRx.Focus(); } } Here is the class medhod:public void GetMedicalTable() {string medTable = "SELECT ...

Two components with the same id 'id' can't be added to the application.
I have a large grid with 15 FilteredTextboxExtenders on each row. the amount of script generated to run on page load was creating a 15 second wait on page load. To eliminate this, I created this code:<script type="text/javascript"> function SetValidation(tb) { try { Sys.Application.add_init(function() { $create(AjaxControlToolkit.FilteredTextBoxBehavior, { "ValidChars": "0123456789.", "id": tb.id + "_Validation" }, null, null, $get(tb.id)); ...

Unable to find control id 'rblXXX' referenced by the 'ControlToValidate' property of 'rfvXXX'.
I'm trying to add a dynamically created collection of requiredfieldvalidator controls to a gridview during Page_Load.  If I just add the rfv controls to the form it works fine but when I try to add them to a gridview control I get this error.  Here's my code: Working code: Just adds controls to form at bottom of pageFor Each c As Control In validators Form.Controls.Add(c) Next   Code causing error:For Each c As Control In validatorsDim gridView As GridView = Me.grvSectionA gridView.Rows(r).Cells(2).Controls.Add(c) r += 1 Next   Mark Gagnon...

Web resources about - Send Message to user's Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID. - asp.net.getting-started