Screen shot of client side web form

How can i capture the web form on the client machine? Thanks for any help!!!

0
vista7

Alt-PrintScreen keyboard keys and then paste in word or outlook email.

Lolli

Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. This credits that member, earns you a point and marks your thread as Resolved so we will all know you have been helped.
0
Lolli
11/24/2008 5:45:34 PM
I think that's the only way to do it for websites. Some people have written built-in screenshot capturing software when an exception occurs, but that's only for winforms as far as I know off.

Jef Claes
~~~~~~~~~~

Visit my blog
0
Nemesis116
11/24/2008 5:52:50 PM

Whats your mean about capture, if its mean capture screen shot then simply Alt+PrintScreen from keyboard key and then paste in MS Paint.

0
SMAS
11/24/2008 6:13:14 PM

i need this in code behind (either by using active X or the regular code behind)

0
vista7

Help getting started with a dynamic web form
I'm new to .NET so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I have a form that needs to be dynamically created based on the contents of a XML file. The XML contains data for each 'row' to be created and what type of fields (textbox, custom select box, etc) should be displayed. The number of each type of field will vary from time to time. Using ASP I would have either used XSL to create a form or DOM to walk through the contents of the XML and display/name the proper fields. Using .NET I'm not sure what the proper method is to accomplish my goal. I can use XML c...

web forms with client and server side controls??
Hi, I have a form that has client and server side controls. I have a problem in that any client controls (textbox) within the form runat="server" can not be accessed with client side code. Anyone got any ideas why and what work arounds are possible. Regards, Graham. once a form element is inside a <FORM> tag, you can no longer refer to it by its ID alone. you have to refer to it by formname.elementid or document.all.elementid. use document.getElementById(yourtextboxid) to get a ref to the element in the form. using this allows u to bypass the formn...

How do I have a web based Client Side Application in .net?
 Is there any way to do this in .net?  Have a Client Side Web Based Client Side application.  similar to Page Designers in VB6? Is it possible?  ORLets say your app was server side but the client lost network connection somehow how would you take the data in the form and resend it when the server came back?   Rico Rodriguez Doesn't really work like that. Most web applications are stateless, but with ASP.NET you can do things to help with that. If someone wanted to run ASP.NET on their client, they'd have to have IIS installed - something most u...

differences between server side asynchronous Web methods and client side asynchronous Web methods
Hi,   can anyone expalin what are the differences between server side asynchronous Web methods  and client side asynchronous Web methods in ASP.Net 2.0 ?   any best articles on serverside asynchronous Web methods  ?   Thanks,  hi, check this url, Server-Side Asynchronous Methods for ASP.NET, http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cpp/asyncws.aspx   Calling the Server-Side method asynchronously from Client Script, http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/dipenlama22/Callbacks07182006093320AM/Callbacks.aspx...

Getting Value from Client-side InputBox to .net variable
hi, im doing a login page for our timekeeping. Since there's no msgbox available on asp.net, im doing it dynamically via javascript. How do i Get the value frm a dynamically written javascript (such as inputbox) to a .net variable? here's the logic of my program, user logs in hits the button and sub-routine Login will be fired, if user is late -- call Check_Late Sub, this is whre the client-side script was built -- then after that i wanted to be able to get the value from an inputbox. '// if button login clicked Sub Login(Sender As Object, E As EventArgs) .......

How to start coding vb.net(web form and Crystal repotrs)
I use Crystal Report in Visual Studio.NET 2003..... Example at Northwind database I want a application that.....a form include a combobox that contain CustomerID.....If I choose one CustomerID and click OK button....a Report will display information about this Customer......I think that must use Paramater.....how to do that ???? (please help me step by step,I try it before but not success) please help me !!! There is sample code and tutorials on my blog entry: http://dotnetjunkies.com/WebLog/richard.dudley/archive/2004/05/03/12692.aspxIf my post is your answer, please mar...

Get client IP address [Not Host] in C# .NET web services
I create one web service using c# .net and in this web service I want to get an IP address for client. I check thousend of article but that is not working, let me give you one example System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.UserHostAddress; System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"]; This is gives me IP but that my server ip where I put my web service but I want to get my client IP address. Can someone help me with this.http://www.codegroups.com/blog/ You can try: string ip; ip=Request.ServerVariables("HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"); i...

Highlighting web form fields on validation error events (client-side)
Have anybody eventualy did that? This is a nice feature when the web form highlights it's input fields and/or lables for that fields if they are not validated (client-side). Unfortunatly, there is no such build-in functionality in ASP.NET 2.0 validation controls. But i'm quite sure that's it's possible to make on your own, what do you think?Perhaps an additional js script shoud be added on the buttom of the page which will redefine one or more functions of original js code.Any comments, thoughts, suggestions?My LinkedIn Profile - ASP.NET C# Ninja | My News Feeds Turned out that it's quite ...

IN VS.Net how can i get a web form to scroll (design mode)
In design mode in VS.Net, there is a scroll bar next to the web form, but it is grayed out.  I can not figure out how to enable it.  I want to design a web form that is larger in size than the surface area shown in teh deisgn window.  Can someone help out with this?Thank you. VS design surface shows how the page is going to be rendered in the browser. Therefore, there is no 'virtual' large size. In the browser scroll bar appears if the browser window is smaller than the page content. You can make scroll bar to appear by enclosing page content in a large container e...

VB .net Web Form will not get contents of Text Box
I have created a web form with text boxes that are bound to a DataSet/DataView.  I have created button to navigate up and down the recordset.  That all works fine. I need to have the ability to edit/add text in any of the boxes and then when clicking "Save" button, it would build an UPDATE query to send to the database. When the Save button is clicked, I have coded to DIM a string var (strSQL) to use to build the SQL command.  For some reason, it will only get the text from a text box if the data was pulled the database.  If I add/edit data, then the SQL command will ha...

Get a Variable from a Web Service / Reference Client Side Windows Application
I have a Personnel Roster Management Application that I developed in ASP.Net. I would like to use a Windows Application (Personnel.exe) written in C# Visual Studios .Net as the user interface for editing and updating the personnel data as it is much nicer than the web version. The unique Identifier in the Personnel Table is “sernum” (Serial Number). When the user views a personnel record in the web application and clicks on the Update link on the web page – the Personnel.exe program would open with the correct employee information being displayed. If I store the Personnel.exe application on ...

Web resources about - Screen shot of client side web form - asp.net.getting-started

Screen International - Film industry news from UK, US, Europe, Asia and The World
Screen's homepage. Includes the latest film industry news, reviews and features.

Screen Digest
is widely regarded as the world's leading media-focused research, publishing and consulting company. The company employs 50 analysts, working ...

→ Sponsor: Screens
Screens VNC lets you connect back to your computer whether you’re ten thousand miles away or ten feet from your desk. Screens: it just works. ...

Screen Actors Guild - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Screen Actors Guild ( SAG ) was an American labor union representing over 105,000 film and television principal and background performers ...

Pixelmator for iPhone and iPad adds Apple Pencil integration, 3D Touch Peek and Pop, home screen quick ...
... … Pixelmator has added 3D Touch pressure sensitive for brush painting, although how much painting you want to do on the small iPhone screen ...

Google Now On Tap update unleashes instant screen sharing
... an unobtrusive little share button to the bottom left corner of Now On Tap’s pop up menu. When tapped, the app runs perhaps the slickest screenshot ...

Duet Display can now turn any iPad Pro into a perfect second screen for a Mac or PC
One of the best features of the iPad Pro isnt hard to see. The 12.9-inch screen is the biggest iOS device ever and as large as many MacBook displays. ...

Google To Bring iPad Pro-Style Split Screen on Android Tablets
Google is working on a split screen mode to allow users to run two apps side by side, a feature recently seen in the iPad Pro.

watch MST3K's Tom Servo & Crow screen test for new 'Star Wars' ++ 'The Hypothetical Star Wars Holiday ...
by Bill Pearis We are one week from Star Wars: The Force Awakens. As you know. Everyone knows. Despite director J.J. Abrams managing to keep ...

I tried one of the indoor 'screen golf' ranges that South Koreans are obsessed with, and it was a blast ...
... the city, and a lot of them are pretty expensive. So instead of going to an actual golf course, people like playing at a place called "Screen ...