read pdf document and show in html file using asp.net codebehind code with out using tools

Hi,

  how can i read pdf document and display data in html page using asp.net code with out using tools i mean using using only code behind

thanks and regards

chandrasekhar

0
bvchandrasekhar

You can configure your Web browser to open PDF files either in the browser window or in a separate Adobe Acrobat window. To configure the browser, you must have Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader installed. Adobe Acrobat 5.0-6.0, Adobe Reader 6.0, and Acrobat Reader 5.x include ActiveX plug-in files that allow you to use Internet Explorer (IE) or America Online (AOL) to view PDF files on Windows.

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/315029.html

0
GeorgeZ

HI allI have a urgent requirement i want to convert .tiff image to .pdf file Thanks in advance Regards RaviPlease click "mark as answer" if this post helped you. I dont think its possible without doing a lot of code or using third party tools, but if you  are looking for a free tool you can try a combination of http://blog.codebeach.com/2008/02/convert-multipage-tiff-to-pdf-in-net.htmland  http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/Creating_PDF_documents_in.aspx Thanks and RegardsS.K.Vignesh----------------------Do remember to "Mark as answer" for this pos...

Read a PDF file using C#.Net
 Hi,    Is there any way to read a PDF file using C#.net?I have already used third party tools like itextsharp and its dlls. But it is not worthy.Is there any alternative third party dlls?If any body tell means it would be a great help.Thanks in advance!    Have a look at the following - they are C# projects that include a read of PDF's Parsing PDF files in .NET using PDFBox and IKVM.NET (managed code). http://www.codeproject.com/KB/string/pdf2text.aspxA Windows Service that indexes DOC, PDF, XLS, PPT, RTF, HTML, TXT, XML, and other file formats http:...

Sending Email using HTML file as Emailbody using Net.Mail.MailMessage... Please help
Hi all I can send emails with text or html emailbody using asp.net, but cannot find any method or example so far on the web to show how to use an html file as an emailbody. I have tried everything. I know how to do it with the old asp. I have created a html document for example newsletter.html. I want this document to be in the email body when the client opens the email. It must not load from another url. I suppose what i want to do is embed it into the email.Any help or examples will be appreciated as this is quite urgent for me to implement it for my client.  This is the code im ...

get data from a html textbox and use that information in VB.NET code
Hello! Can anybody tell me how to get data from a html textbox and use that information in the coding of VB.NET. Actually I am working in SALT just like Bind Element Example, I would like that user speaks the data in and I use this data to be entered in a oracle database using VB.NET coding. Right now the data is not forwarding to the click event of aspx button from the html textbox. Can any body help me soon and early. I will be grateful. Haroon is the text box an asp:textbox or a plain old html input control? If either make sure that it is dimensioned in the codebehind if that i...

How to use net use?
Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax error message. Thanks in advance. "Beowulf" <who-knows@no-one.com> wrote in message news:9krutk$puu$1@news.grc.com... > Please can any one tell me how to use the dos command net use properly? > > I have read the help but can't seem to get it to work. Keep getting sytax > error message. what are you trying to do? There are about 50 options to "net use" that do a ton of different thin...

Smart Device Application for file transfer to a remote server in .Net Compact Framework (Using Visual Studio.Net 2003,C# code)
Dear all, We are developing a smart device application (using C# code) for .Net Compact Framework where we need to write a programme in C# code to transfer a file from mobile device to remote server/machine.Can anyony help us regarding this aaplication.If you have already done this or you find any article/link regarding to this application then please let me know about that. My mail id : anirbandas.ju@gmail.com Looking forward for your reply soon. Regards Anirban   hi hav u got any solution , becoz i too need. plz share with me...

how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET
how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET Now am converting using how to convert dynamicaly loading images to pdf using HTML to PDF Converter for .NET  tool. But the dynamicaly loading images are not showing in the pdf .     Are you using 3rd party tool or you are using iTextSharp free utility? If it is 3rd party tool, it's always suggested to ask the company which built the tool. Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti Hi vishnusekhar, As to convert images/douments ...

Create PDF file using .NET
Hello List, Can someone tell me how can I create PDF file using .NET? Thanks in advance, Peter, Hi, Tale a look @ ABCpd HTH K B ShajudeenAreYaar.comDubai, United Arab Emirates. Also, Siberix PDF Library for .NET is available as a trial download. I had the trial up and running in minutes. Couldn't have been easier ...Alister Below post has some related info http://asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=380008Sreedharhttp://www.w3coder.orgweblog http://weblogs.asp.net/skoganti...

Keep getting..."Unable to get project file from server",when using vs.net
When trying to open any existing asp.net project in Visual Studio it keeps giving me the message above. It is also throwing an error when I create the project in the first place, it happens when a dos window is opened, the text in the dos window is running "Common Language Runtime Minidump Utility version 1.0.3705.0" and then VS craps out says there was an error and shuts down. I've re-installed the .net components and framework with no avail, and FrontPage extensions etc.. are all installed. I'm running XP professional and have installed IIS 5.1. This is driving me fec...

Using Dot Net Nuke to maintain a site developed in VS.NET using C#
Hi,Does anyone know if there is a way to create a site using C# and Visual Studio.NET 2003, but then use Dot Net Nuke to allow non-technical users to add content to the site.  The current state of the site must be accessible in both VS.NET and DNN regardless of which application saved it last.  Also preferably I would like the language used to remain C# even when edited by the marketing staff, so that I can still maintain it myself using VS.NET.  Hope you understand what I mean. If this is not possible, I wonder if anyone knows what solution I am after.   Thanks in adv...

Writing PDF documents using VB.Net
Hi,  I have a requirement to write pdf thru my vb .net application...I have tried some thrird party dlls but someone fails and some are creating pdf's with their own logo...more over the data to be write to pdf  contains some html tags... anybody have any idea to resolve this..please send along with source coderegards,Pradeep.V pradeepv: some are creating pdf's with their own logo They will disappear if you'll buy a license! pradeepv: the data to be write to pdf  contains some html tags... I'm not sure what you mean by this. Most PDF c...

how to read opened files using vb.net
Hi, I have written a backup solution using vb.net and C#.Net. But, I am not able to backup the opened files, which will be skipped. Can anyone please suggest me some idea to read and write opened files using vb.net ? Thanking you Regards Praveen There is an overload to Dile.Open that allows you to specify a aharing mode. However, if you are trying to open a file that another process has opened and not allowed sharing, you will not be able to share the file.Starting with ASP.NET 2.0? Look at:Programming Microsoft Web Forms My Blog...

Web resources about - read pdf document and show in html file using asp.net codebehind code with out using tools - asp.net.getting-started

ASP.NET - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ASP.NET is a server-side Web application framework designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages . It was developed by Microsoft ...

C# dotnet SQL Editor (webform side)
Every time I need to develop a small business application I always try to choose the fastest and simplest way to implement it. This is why I ...

xClassNotDerivedFromElement – Another Non-Informative XAML Parse Error
... XAML is due to my lazyness. I Created a new xaml file but used the view template rather than a Resource Dictionary one, yes I deleted the codebehind ...

WPF Onyx
WPF Model-View-ViewModel framework.

Stronger Backbone - Part 2
... development, there was a framework called WebForms that developers would use to create web applications. WebForms used a system called "CodeBehind" ...

Use Custom Http Handlers To Improve Performance in ASP.NET
While reading a chapter from the upcoming book from Addison-Wesley entitled Essential ASP.NET with Examples in C# , I ran across a chapter on ...

Developing a Windows Phone Application using the MVVM Pattern
This documentation includes a companion sample application named PetrolTracker. PetrolTracker is an application written in Silverlight for Windows ...

Struggling for Competence
An event lets a publisher notify subscribers when something happens. The article examines event rules and convention, and presents a c# example. ...

CodeSOD: The Apex of T-SQL
... has all sorts of different ways to generate HTML. Rarely, it’s WebForms code living in as ASPX. Far more often, it’s hard-coded into the CodeBehind. ...

Happy Birthday, APRSdroid (my OSS Scala app for Android)!
APRSdroid is an Amateur Radio geo-location( APRS ) app for Android licensed under the GPL.It started as a Scala learning experience twoyears ...