Power Builder - DataWindow.NET Control on ASP.NET Webform

Hi

Like to know how to add-on / use DataWindow.NET control from PowerBuilder Tool in ASP.NET Webforms.

wanted to develop a web based application(ASP.NET) by using DataWindow.NET controls that are developed using PowerBuilder Development Tool.

please refer http://www.sybase.com/products/development/datawindownet

I believe it can be achieved by adding DataWindow.NET as an third party add-on in Visual studio.

Thanks,

sukumarraju

Have contaced Sybase support and got good resources out lined below.

I'd start with this:
http://powerbuilder.sys-con.com/read/420531.htm

http://www.sybase.com/products/development/datawindownet

http://www.google.com/search?q=msdn%2C+datawindow.net&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

http://pbdj.sys-con.com/read/220783.htm

should be available soon on sybase learning on-demand.
http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1033108

Thanks to Sybase support.

sukumarraju

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

net send in .net

Net Farmers net

vb.net vs c#.net vs j#.net

How to get RS (From VB6) to .NET (VB.NET)
Hi Friends,         I have requirement, there is one function in VB6 it returns a RS, I need to call that function in  VB.NET, how to get those values into .NET, if can any body can help (pass me some code snippets), that will be greate, Thank you.Madhu... -Madhu hey guys i got this one just by using fill method.-Madhu...

I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running
Name: Email: rmbala91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running Comments: My mail is not getting opening. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to make a .NET assembly to control a service which built by .NET?
i need to build a service to be a quota service by .NET but i need to build a .NET assembly to manage the service by web so, how to build a assembly to control it?Parco LeeOwner + Webmaster + System Engineer + Professional ProgrammerSoftDweller Lab (a software laboratory)http://www.softdweller.comA professional laboratory for new technology softwares developing by .NET.http://www.nowlover.com You need to build a class that uses a ServiceController. You can attach the servicecontroller to the service, and use it to stop, start, pause etc. it. I have a blog. Perhaps you'd like to rea...

.Net Application generators
There are a few .Net complete n-tier application generators that generate directly from your database. Some even have their own database building tools. They are great and easy to follow and their applications generate real VB.Net and C# code, easy to learn. These are great starts for .Net stuff except for one thing, PRICE. Iron Speed is about $1500 and for the same exact product features ASPNetNow sells for only $279 for their Web Matrix version or $530 for VS version. Another company Avalanche sells for $995. Amazing price ranges. The first two match feature for feature except the first yo...

Web resources about - Power Builder - DataWindow.NET Control on ASP.NET Webform - asp.net.getting-started

Intelligent Versus Surrogate Keys

chevy volt

Java Networking - Real's HowTo