Posting ASPX page to another ASPX page

Hello ;

if i want to post my data from my server to thrid party (payment gatway) , how can i post my from and data  to payment gateway page .

As we know ASPX doesn't post to another aspx , it just posts to itself ,

i read many articles they do this by scripts run at server but i need to post my data and page without anyscript  ?

So my question is how can i post form (ASPX) without using scripts to to utilize Session State .?

0
noory
3/23/2006 7:15:56 AM
📁 asp.net.getting-started
📃 91979 articles.
⭐ 2 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 696 Views

If you want to post your data to another page, use the Response.Redirect(str url). If you want to transfer all the data on your page, you can use the Server.Transfer(str url)

HTH

Mark post(s) as "Answer" that helped you

Electronic Screw
Website||Blog||[email protected]
0
e_screw
3/23/2006 9:00:48 AM

Be sure and ask your payment gateway provider for the details.  Many simply use a query string, others a form and basic HTML.  Some will use a component.

Jeff

jeff