Please help me to read .msg file from c#.net (urgent)and get to, subject cc, bcc property

hai,

i have one folder called BTCCEmailQueue where i have <1000 .msg outlook
file and i have to read it one by one  and extract To,subject,bcc,cc of
that particular one .how can i perform this task.
by
fijo

This is the way i had created and saved .msg file

//method which i use to save as .msg file

   private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {

            OMsg =
(Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._MailItem)OO.CreateItem(OlItemType.olMailItem);
            //Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.OlItemType oItem;
            //Integer i;
            //string[] Item = new string[5];
            //MAPI.

            //Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Application =
OO.CreateObject("");
            string hh;
            string mm;
            string ss;
            string Month;
            string Days;
            string Year;
            string Time;
            string Date;
            hh = System.DateTime.Now.Hour.ToString();
            mm = System.DateTime.Now.Minute.ToString();
            ss = System.DateTime.Now.Second.ToString();
            Month = System.DateTime.Now.Date.Month.ToString();
            Days = System.DateTime.Now.Date.Day.ToString();
            Year = System.DateTime.Now.Date.Year.ToString();
            Time = hh + mm + ss;
            Date = Month + Days + Year;
            Time.Replace(".", "_");
            OMsg.To="fijof@tratumtech.com";
            OMsg.BCC="gijo@tratumtech.com";
            OMsg.CC = "Fijo@tratimtech.com";
            OMsg.Subject = "subject";
            OMsg.Body = "body";
            OMsg.SaveAs("C:\\BTCCEmailQueue\\mail1"+Time+Date+".msg",Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.OlSaveAsType.olMSG);
        }

0
fijofrancist

You might want to take a look at this article (http://www.aspose.com/documentation/utility-components/aspose.network-for-.net/outlook-msg-file-viewer.html) from Aspose. They provide a library for parsing the .msg files.

0
saqibrazzaq

I cannot get my C#.NET Email Form to work on Godaddy hosting account. Please Help!!!!
Hello;   I have created a contact us page and I am using .NET Mail classes to send the form via email. However I keep getting this error when I upload my info to the hosting server... Request for the permission of type 'System.Net.Mail.SmtpPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed. Oh and yes, it wont send any emails. here is my code... using System; using System.Data; using System.Configuration; using System.Collections; using System.Web; using System.Web.Security; using System.Web.UI; using System.Web.UI.Web...

how can i Get OCX File in .net IDE vb.net/C3
hi all,      How can I generate OCX file in VB.net/c# 2005 that will interact in web pages...?Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Hi murthysrn, As far as I know, VB 2005 and C# 2005 cannot create the project for ocx file. However, I hope the following link will be helpful to you. Creating an ActiveX Control in Visual Studio 2005http://msmvps.com/blogs/pauldomag/archive/2006/08/16/107758.aspxSincerely,Benson YuMicrosoft Online Community Support Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. This can be beneficial to other co...

getting and modifying file properties using vb.net
i want my application to retrieve the information from the file`s property window as to when was the file created and when was it modified.... i also want to change these properties  how can i do that using visual basic 2005 classes ????? can some one help??? thanks in advanceaman Use the FileInfo class.Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you!...

Get help from VB.NET & C# syntax convertion
Anyone can help to convert below C# code to VB.NET ASAP, thanks! string speechServer = ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["SpeechServer"]; Param param = new Param(); param.Name = "server"; param.Value = speechServer; Prompt1.Params.Add(param);   Here's the VB.NET conversion: Dim speechServer As String = ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings("SpeechServer") Dim param As New Param()param.Name = "server"param.Value = speechServer Prompt1.Params.Add(param)Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question Also you can use Kamal's C# to...

Type.GetType does not work in VB.NET but works in C#. VB.NET gurus Please help
Friends,   I am an experienced C# programmer who is working on a VB.NET project now. I am writing different methods covering the following functionalities 1) Take a datareader as input and return an arraylist of class object2) Take an xmlnode (received from a webservice) as input and return an arraylist of class object. The methods are generic methods which take datareader/xmlnode as first parameter and classname (string) as the second parameter. This way it will work trivially. The schema of class object matches with the input (datareader or xmlnode)In C# I used to do th...

Keep getting..."Unable to get project file from server",when using vs.net
When trying to open any existing asp.net project in Visual Studio it keeps giving me the message above. It is also throwing an error when I create the project in the first place, it happens when a dos window is opened, the text in the dos window is running "Common Language Runtime Minidump Utility version 1.0.3705.0" and then VS craps out says there was an error and shuts down. I've re-installed the .net components and framework with no avail, and FrontPage extensions etc.. are all installed. I'm running XP professional and have installed IIS 5.1. This is driving me fec...

Getting Start With .net

how to get start with .NET

Can someone please help me to get started on installing c++ builder 5.5?
Hi, I'm new at this and have just downloaded C++ Builder 5.5 and don't understand the readme files instructions. I'm running XP Pro. Charles Moore wrote: > Hi, > > I'm new at this and have just downloaded C++ Builder 5.5 and don't > understand the readme files instructions. I'm running XP Pro. Hi Charles Have a look at this article: http://dn.codegear.com/article/20997 Kind regards Asger > {quote:title=Charles Moore wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I'm new at this and have just downloaded C++ Builder 5.5 and don'...

I'm getting the access denied error in an iframe and have read stuff and i still can't get it to work! PLEASE HELP ME
 so i went and downloaded the new ajax toolkit 10920 from codeplex. I was still getting the error so i found this i've just read http://blogs.msdn.com/delay/archive/2007/02/05/safely-avoiding-the-access-denied-dialog-how-to-work-around-the-access-denied-cross-domain-iframe-issue-in-the-ajax-control-toolkit.aspx I went to edit common.js as instructed but it aslready has the lines added, and still causes this error. I am trying to use the CollapsiblePanelExtender in an iframe where the parent is not the same domain as the child. What else should i do? Thanks lots in advance &n...

Web resources about - Please help me to read .msg file from c#.net (urgent)and get to, subject cc, bcc property - asp.net.getting-started

Property - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In abstraction, property is that which belongs to or with something, whether as an attribute or as a component of said thing. For the significant ...

Property - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling . You can assist by editing it . In abstract, property ...

Man kidnaps inflatable Santa from Port Macquarie property
A thief is sure to be left off the &quot;nice list&quot; this Christmas after stealing a giant, inflatable Santa Claus from a yuletide display ...

Man kidnaps inflatable Santa from Port Macquarie property
A thief is sure to be left off the &quot;nice list&quot; this Christmas after stealing a giant, inflatable Santa Claus from a yuletide display ...

REA research reveals buying an investment property is high on New Year Resolution’s lists.
... weight and going on a holiday are usually the pretty standard New Year resolutions, but this year plenty of people are putting buying a property ...

Police raid elaborate underground hydroponic set-up in remote property
An eight-year-old boy was discovered locked in a tiny room within a shed on a remote property where his family allegedly built one of the most ...

Macquarie Bank makes a bid for property portal, onthehouse.com.au
Property software and online services company Onthehouse Holdings Limited has received an unsolicited takeover offer from a consortium led by ...

Police raid elaborate underground hydroponic set-up in remote property
An eight-year-old boy was discovered locked in a tiny room within a shed on a remote property where his family allegedly built one of the most ...

Perth bushfire: Wattle Grove property lost in blaze but warning now downgraded
A bushfire burning in Perth's south-east destroys one derelict house and a shed, but is no longer threatening lives and homes.

Your guide to shares in 2016: healthcare, property and banks
What the experts expect from healthcare, property and the banks.