Passing QueryString Value into a HiddenField Value Attribute

Having trouble passing the value of a query string into the Value attribute of a HiddenField. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated:

 <asp:HiddenField ID="NAME" runat="server" Value="querystringVALUE" />

 Big Smile

0
twenty7

Do it in the Page_Load :

 <asp:HiddenField ID="NAME" runat="server" Value="querystringVALUE" />

NAME.value = request.querystring("myURLParameter")

Intelligence is a burden.
Jagdip Singh Ajimal
Manchester (and yes, I am a Manchester United fan)
0
jagdipa

I get value from querystring and want to pass this value in hyperlink.
 Hi Friends,In my profile.aspx.cs page i got value in variable newid from querystring lik this. http://-------Myproject/profile.aspx?id=3be1623b-564d-4105-8456-f82c4910c1b8 protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)    {        string newid = Request.QueryString["id"];        Response.Write(newid);            }  Now I want use this newid in Hyperlink or link<asp:HyperLink ID="HyperLink1" runat="server&...

Query for substring to get some particular value in a string (Get querystring value by sql )

If Not value or value then....
Hi all,I want to write a simple IF Not then statement in ASP.net 2.0 and I would like some help please.  If Not ntuser = "DOMAIN\ntuser" Or ntuser = "DOMAIN\ntuser2" Then Panel1.Visible = False End If Doesnt work, can you tell me where i'm going wrong please?many thanks.  The first place you're going wrong is in telling us it "doesn't work" without providing any details. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Use Not as stated below. It ...

How to get a text value from a listbox by passing the listbox.value index
I have a list box listbox1   I will be binding the listbox with two columns one id and second one text information of that id. how can i get the text information just by passing the value id to a listbox1. Thank you very much for the information. Hi, assuming you have the id for example: Dim idToLookFor As String = "1" Dim litem As ListItem = ListBox1.Items.FindByValue(idToLookFor) Now you can get the text from the litem Dim txt As String = litem.TextThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU  dim li as ListItem = ListBox1.Items.FindByValue(idvalue) if li isnot not...

Mutli-valued attribute to multi-valued attribute
We want to synchronize a multi-valued attribute (created by our own) to a multi-valued attribute in the other edirectory store. But when we are adding attributes we only have the changed values. The previous one is lost. When deleting one value in the Identity Vault then it removes the attribute from the object. Any ideas ? > We want to synchronize a multi-valued attribute (created by our own) to a > multi-valued attribute in the other edirectory store. But when we are > adding attributes we only have the changed values. The previous one is > lost. When deleting ...

How to pass in value to javascript from database or let javascript to get value from database?
I am trying to use google map api to do some web based application.On the map, the javascript needs latitude and longitude from database to draw a marker on page load, I am wondering how can I get the data from database to do that? The map part will be like a image, won't change.Do I need Ajax?Thank you.  hanxiao:I am trying to use google map api to do some web based application.On the map, the javascript needs latitude and longitude from database to draw a marker on page load, I am wondering how can I get the data from database to do that? The map part will be like a image, won&...

Pass values in QueryString using VB.Net
Response.Redirect("http://localhost/WebApplication3/Forms/paymentprocessing.aspx?fname=+"'Me.txtFirstName.Text"'", False) how do i pass the text from a control in the querey string?????Give Yourself a round of applause!DLPDeveloper   Dim myURL as string = "http://Localhost/WebApplication3/Forms/paymentprocessing.aspx?fname=" myURL = myURL & Me.txtFirstName.Text Response.Redirect(myURL, False)Do you know the truth when you hear it?...

One attribute value to two attributes/ values in eDir
Collective, I have a very interesting issue. I have the need to break one attribute that is in AD (ADval1) to two attributes in eDir (attrval1 and attrval2) . Basically what I want to do is take ADval1 and break that data into the two other attributes, attrval1 and attrval2. The attribute in AD looks like this: AD attribute value data 1 | value data 2 In eDir it looks like this: eDir attribute 1 vlaue data 1 eDir attribute 2 value data 2 I don't know if that's clear, when it was explained to me it was a white board. Has anyone tried this or have any id...

get value from <select> value & display value

How to get a value from SortedList value
 Hi, the problem is as topic. I saved a sortedList with the value in which it contains multi-value. In my SoeredList "cart", the values are Quantity, UnitPrice, ProductName.Can anyone teach how I can get the values from the cart? Hi photossed, I notice that the status of the post is “Resolved”, is it marked yourself? If so, please post your answer in order that more others member learn from it.  Hong-Gang ChenMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help....

problem with get value from textbox after get it value in load page
hi every one  i have problem with my web site when i get textbox value in load page   and Changed textbox the page do not take last value .   it take value in load page   this is code:Protected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)   TextBox1.Text = "aa" End SubProtected Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) MsgBox(TextBox1.Text) End Sub   when i press button message write "aa" while i changed the textbox   please if enyone knowen help me &nbs...

(Request.Querystring)how to get arabic value passing throw URL
 i have a problem with this , every time i pass this url :mypage.aspx?mytitle=مرحباiahave a lable which show the value from url:Label1.Text = Request.QueryString.Get("mytitle");but the information is not like what its in arabic it's destroyed  why don't or can't you try using alphabetic letters or numbers instead of Arabic characters?  Hi, We have a class named HttpUtility that you can use in order to Parse HTML codes and more, Here is an example about your question:    System.Web.HttpUtility.ParseQueryString(Request.QueryString["...

How to get XML attribute value from smart tag e.g '<thistag value = "xyz" />'

Web resources about - Passing QueryString Value into a HiddenField Value Attribute - asp.net.getting-started

Platform Updates: Operation Developer Love
Since last Wednesday's post , we announced all the events in april we will be attending. Defaulting new apps to sandbox mode Starting today, ...

Oxford Professor of Poetry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(£4,695 as of 2005) plus £40 in travel expenses for each Creweian Oration . The Professor of Poetry delivers three lectures each year. In addition, ...

Z- blog跨站脚本攻击漏洞 - 80sec
Z- blog跨站脚本攻击漏洞

Check Websites For Bad Links And Invalid References In Mac - Integrity
One thing which should be considered to maintain the integrity of a website is that it must not have too many broken links, as they don't only ...

Smart cache-busting for your WordPress stylesheet
Is this a frustration you're familiar with? If you're like me you mess around with your Wordpress CSS stylesheet fairly ...

Getting Schooled: An America Tonight special series - Al Jazeera America
On air and online, America Tonight explores in depth some of the biggest hurdles keeping kids from a good education

AlloyUI
1.7.0 YUI 3.7.3 APIs Classes Modules Everything A.DataType.DateMath A.HTML5 A.io A.Node A.NodeList A.Plugin.IO Anim App App.Base App.Content ...

Serverside stylesheet switcher
Stylesheet switcher using jQuery This page can be used so that the stylesheet switcher degrades gracefully where Javascript is disabled or the ...

DEA Educational Foundation Gift Shop - Apparel, Office Supplies, Desktop, T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Hats ...
0 Items My Account - Order Status A Problem Occurred: Invalid input or characters from QueryString. Invalid input or characters from Querystring. ...

What is the limit on QueryString / GET / URL parameters? Finding content
What is the limit on QueryString / GET / URL parameters?