link a web page to another web page?

I have a web page with my banner and buttons for my site on it.

I want to add this to all of my pages. Instead of copying a pasting that to every page.
Is there a way i can link the pages to the banner page?

Thanx
0
joe345

use ascx?
:)
0
Aether
3/21/2004 4:54:11 PM
Or you could create a template page.

That is: Create a page inherited from System.Web.UI.Page and
place your banner and buttons in this and then have all your other
pages inherit tis custom page instead of System.Web.UI.Page.
0
Fredrik2000

i web page referencing another web page
Can one web page reference a control on another web page? EX. a page is brought up with a number of textbox controls. Using a hyperlink one can pop up a nother page with the calendar control. Select a date from the calendar control and place the value back in the previous page. Can this be done and how? Use a Page.RegisterClientScriptBlock to open a window, with a javascript string like this: "<script language=Javascript>window.open('my_url.aspx','window_name','left=100,top=100,width=200,height=500,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes');</script>" Then you can s...

how to navigate the url page in one web application page to another web application page
In my project one solution have 2 web apllications in one folder.like 1.webapplication1 2.webapplication2. in firt webapplication1 i created one aspx page like sample.axpx. in second webapplication2 i created one aspx page like sample2.aspx... in sample2.aspx page have hyperlinl. I need to navigate this hyperlink when i click it go to the sample.axpx. how can i write navigate url for this...help me. ..thanks  As i understand u, you need Multi Project soltuionsee this link, http://community.rainbowportal.net/blogs/jonathans_rainbow_blog/archive/2006/02/19...

Do not get expected WEb page on secondary
netware 6.5 sp2 Have setup a web page on a seconary IP address Load appache with the following command line LOAD ADDRESS SPACE = CSMI APACHE2 -f SYS:APACHE2\CSMI\SERVER\HTTPD.CONF Where HTTPD.CONF is set up to Listen 172.16.212.2:80 which is a secondary ip address A display secondary ipaddress at the server lists the seconary ipaddress I can ping the secondary ip address from the client in Remote manager using IP Address management the secondary IP addresses are not listed When I attempt to brose to the HTTP://172.16.212.2 address I do not see the web page I...

diplay a web page into an area of another web page
How can I display a web page into an area of an other web page? I am using asp.net 2.0 and would like to avoid frames, but the functionality I need is just the one of a frame. Thanks Giancarlo Stinga You can use an iframe:http://www.mike-levin.com/iframes/ Darrell Norton, MVPDarrell Norton's BlogPlease mark this post as answered if it helped you! DarrellNorton:http://www.mike-levin.com/iframes/ Wow!  Thanks for the extremely helpful link, Mr. MVP Moderator.  And we are supposed to look up to you guys...  Giancarlo: Here are some useful and releva...

How to open another web page from one web page
Hi, I am writing an asp.net(C#) 2.0 web page with a link to another web page by clicking a button control on the page, so how can I link it in the codes? I cannot access another aspx page class within the current aspx page class.  Thanks If you need to re-direct the user to another page after pressing your Button, then use the Response.Write method like so: Response.Redirect("~/Default.aspx")Thanks, EdMicrosoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET 1) Response.Redirect( "Destination PageName");2) Response.Transfer("Destination PageName");3) Hyperlink(  set Url="...

activating new web page from another web page

how can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site
Can you display another web site's web page in your web page without leaving your site? I know you could use a frameset with .asp, but it looks like Visual Web Delevoper 2005 does not have any controls to setup a frameset. Any help, that would point me in the right direction would be great. Thanks Patrick     With screen scraping 4GuysFromRolla.Com: Screen Scrapes in ASP.NEThttp://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/070601-1.shtmlThanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU Thank you. This information was a great help!!! Thanks again Patrick...

How to databind control in one web page from another web page
Hi all,  I have a listbox control and a button control in a web page. Once the user clicks the button another web page is opened. The new web page will accept some data from the user which will be used to databind the listbox in the first web page. In other words, the two web pages ( the parent window and the child window) are open at the same time. The child page needs to databind a control in the parent page. Is there a way to do it? I need some code. Thx in advance Update: I hate to do this. Looks like I will have to take help of viewstate and session si...

Is it possible to embed part of one web page into another web page?
Any answers will be highly appreciated.  Thanks. If you can adjust the page you want to embed onto the other page, you could use a .ascx (web forms control).  Then you can add controls to it and just drag and drop it using VS.NET from the Solution Explorer window to the webform.  You can then also embed it onto other pages in that same web project easily by drag n drop.  I hope this helps, it's not exactly a portion of a web page but may be an acceptable alternative for you.Rachel AppelMVP - ASPInsider In order to better answer this, I could use some details as ...

Fill in web page search box and get resulting web page via code?
Hi all, I have a web page: http://www.national.com/mpf/CO/COP8ACC5.html and I am wondering how I could simulate entering a value in the search text box, pressing search and then getting the resulting web page so I can process the information? I can process the info already if I manually get the source of the resulting web page, but not how to get the page automatically via programming. I have access to Delphi 5 and Delphi 2007 Win32 if this helps... Thanks in advance, Cheers, Paul. "The plastic veneer of civilization is easily melted in the heat of the mome...

parent web page --child web page
Dear Developers , how to get values child web page values to parent web page ? For the example , I have parent Employee Address. and child Page have employee personal address.. when i access the Parent page , there is no employee address means ..child page pop rises , after complete child page then only , i can access the parent page.. how to i do .. Thanking u raja Thanks,Regards,Rajamsrasa@yahoo.com...

please add the function of being able to email an entire web site page instead of just a link to a web page.
Name: James Westwater Product: Firefox Summary: please add the function of being able to email an entire web site page instead of just a link to a web page. Comments: Please add to Firefox the function of being able to email an ENTIRE actual web site page instead of just a link to a web page. Safari allows this, as do some other browsers. This added function would be very useful to me and many others. Thank you Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

How to get HTML Source of web page opened by web browser using vb.net
hello friends,         i have opened an web browser in vb.net using the below code Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Dim nullObject As System.Object = 0 Dim str As String = "" Dim nullObjStr As System.Object = str Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor Dim i As Int16 For i = 1 To 2 AxWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=test&meta=", True) AxWebBrowser1.Document. Next Windows.Forms.Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default End Sub  ...

Web page opens second web page, how does first page know when the second one closes?
I have an app written in ASP.NET where one of the web pages opens up a web page in a second window.  When this second web page closes, the first web page needs to update its data.  How do you do this? You can have the child window call a parent method when the user clicks a link to close it. Otherwise, you'd have to set up polling to check for the existence of the child, and refresh if it doesn't exist. Please Mark As Answer posts that helped you."If we learn from our mistakes, I should be brilliant by now." Thanks, this gives me part of the answer...

Web resources about - link a web page to another web page? - asp.net.getting-started

Deezer Music app gets CarPlay support for paid subscribers
Deezer Music, the music streaming service with around six million subscribers, is today launching support for Apple’s CarPlay platform. The ...

'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' brings together 'family' of fans
LOS ANGELES — Don't call them Star Wars fans, call them a Star Wars family. Carrying light sabers, foldable chairs, tents and endless amounts ...

L.A. and Chicago Are Up Next for Google Fiber
Just a day after AT&T announced that it’s bringing gigabit fiber internet to the L.A. metro area , Google has announced that it’s exploring L.A. ...

Google speculated to launch Android One 2.0 during Sundar Pichai's India visit
Google rumoured to be working on second version of Android One with more features and 4G facility.

Quentin Tarantino Delivers Shrieking UFC-Style Intros for ‘Hateful Eight’ Cast at Hollywood Premiere
The December 2012 premiere for “Django Unchained” was canceled in the wake of the Newtown, Connecticut, but three years later not even the threat ...

US Visas Get New Scrutiny After California, Paris Attacks
Visas used by foreigners to travel to the US get new scrutiny after California, Paris attacks

Air pollutions control policies effective in improving downwind air quality
Emissions controls on coal-fired power plants are making a difference in reducing exposure of mercury to people, especially in the western Maryland ...

Selena Gomez Victoria’s Secret 2015 Performance
Selena Gomez Performs “Can’t Keep My Hands to Myself”/”My Girls” at the Victoria’s Secret 2015 special on CBS. Watch: The post Selena Gomez ...

HTC Pushes The HTC Vive Commercial Launch to April 2016
Back in August HTC and Valve announced that the launch of the HTC Vive VR headset would be pushed into Q1 2016, which represented a slight delay ...

Australia police search home of man named as bitcoin founder
SYDNEY (AP) — Australian police raided the Sydney home and business premises of a man that technology news sites have claimed is the founder ...