Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'cbo_' Key being added: 'cbo_'

When I use a module of a combobox, the error message is shown as below.

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'cbo_' Key being added: 'cbo_'

Actually, in a same project, this module is also used in another webpages and it is ok but now I build a new one and the problem occurs.

 How can I solve this problem? Thank you

0
TYTM

Actually, this problem occurs after I re-install windows xp and visual studio 2005. I found that the webpages wrote before are ok but the webpages after re-installation have this problem. These webpages are in the same project.

After installation, I deleted the .dll file of the module and add it again in the folder of "bin". I did it before and it was no problem but I don't know why the problem occurs now?

 Anyone can help me to solve this problem? Thank you.

0
TYTM
3/1/2007 1:24:26 AM
No one can help me...?
0
TYTM
3/2/2007 12:54:34 AM

Hello,

You can look at this two links for some tips:

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=231948&SiteID=1

http://communityserver.org/forums/thread/528063.aspx

Please give us feedback no matter whether you get your answer.
Please "mark as answer" if it's useful for you

Sincerely,
Jerome
0
Jerome
3/8/2007 9:14:12 AM

Hello,

You can look at this two links for some tips:

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=231948&SiteID=1

http://communityserver.org/forums/thread/528063.aspx

Please give us feedback no matter whether you get your answer.
Please "mark as answer" if it's useful for you

Sincerely,
Jerome
0
Jerome

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Id' Key being added: 'Id'
hi , when i am trying to delete a project from the project_list page i'm getting the following error : Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Id'  Key being added: 'Id' can anybody help me ? thanks.Lebanese Please post your code. It will help us assess your issue.Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question it's the time tracker starter kit code.Lebanese Charbel_Chalhoub wrote:it's the time tracker starter kit code. OK. Were you able to resolve it?Ryan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to a...

Membership.GetAllUsers(); Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '' Key being added: ''
 Hi, I get the following error while trying to retrive all the users in AD,Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: ''  Key being added: ''  i presume this is because a user has somehow been duplicated in th AD and the collection has to be unique. is there any method which gets all unique users as i cannot seem to find one. Thanks, Ommer Check the exist property of AD before adding user. Shah Dharnendra GSr.Analyst Programmer,GTL-Ahmedabad  Hi, is that to actually check whether a user exists in AD before adding another user? Is t...

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Name' Key being added: 'Name'
I am trying to bind a hashtable to dropdopwlist as below but I get this:"Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Name'  Key being added: 'Name'" Error. Any ideas?    Hashtable docs = new Hashtable();    foreach (string s in Roles.GetUsersInRole("Physician"))    {      ProfileCommon p = (ProfileCommon)ProfileCommon.Create(s);      string fullname = p.PersonalInfo.FirstName + " " + p.PersonalInfo.LastName;      docs.Add("Name", fullname);   &...

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'FitName' Key being added: 'FitName'
i am using a hashtable to keep key value pairbut i am getting an error like this Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'FitName'  Key being added: 'FitName'But i need a Collection which replaces the old if  we add the  same key againis there any such collection?  How about writing a custom put method like: private void putItem(HashTable myTable, string key, string value){    if( myTable.containsKey( key ) )           myTable.remove( key );   myTable.put( key, value); } Of course,...

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Cellular' Key being added: 'Cellular'
 Hi, When inserting a new item i get the following error: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Cellular'  Key being added: 'Cellular' As far as I know you get that error if you enter the parameter more than once, however i can't find anywhere in my code where the value is entered more than once. What could be the problem? Thanks in advance for the help :-) Details.aspx <asp:objectdatasource id="ObjectDataSource1" runat="server" insertmethod="InsertMomDetails" oninserted="Formview2_Inserted" oninserting="Numbers_Inserting" selectmethod="GetSingleMom" typena...

Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '0' Key being added: '0' gridview
i'm trying to add a key and value to the hashtable and then put that hashtable in Session and this works fine but i'm getting error when i try to browse to different pages in gridview and here is the error message: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '0'  Key being added: '0' gridview here is my code: Hashtable ht = new Hashtable();  //declare in class level variable  protected void gv_RowDataBound(object sender, GridViewRowEventArgs e) {        ............      &nbs...

Please hekp, error: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'id' Key being added: 'id'
I had that error before on FormView, I didn't find any solution, and managed to avoid that code. But now I really need a solution on this, please help. That happens when I reload page, on my page, my FormView is loaded dynamically, and that error happens on LoadControlState and LoadViewState,  in LoadControlState, it is on             if (objArray1[5] != null)            {                  Ord...

Hashtable error
Hi,  Can someone point me in the right direction? I have no idea why I get this error because I am quite sure that in my code, "ItemNo" is being added as a key for the FIRST time into the Hashtable.<code>Hashtable htCredent = new Hashtable();... (I have left out some chunks of code here that populates the datareader drCredent.)while (drCredent.Read()){htCredent.Add("ItemNo", drCredent.GetString(0)); (*** ERROR Line)htCredent.Add("ItemDescription", drCredent.GetString(1));htCredent.Add("GST", drCredent.GetDecimal(2));htCredent.Add("...

Refresh for second time a gridview which includes a second gridview, gives the error Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 's_no' Key being added: '_no'
I have a gridview which includes another gridview in a template field. Included gridview is resfreshed in 'RowCreated' event of first gridview based on its' datakey values. 'Their data are refreshed by clicking a button. The first time both gridviews are filled with data without any problem. The next time I click on button for refreshing their data, I get the error Key in dictionary: 's_no'  Key being added: 's_no'. 's_no' is a datakey column of included gridview. What is the problem ?...

'''''

Key 'd' and Key 'Control'
Dear sirs / madams, I want to add a short cut key in my datawindow, the script as shown as below, Script 1 IF KeyFlags = 2 THEN IF KeyDown(Keyd!) THEN THIS.TriggerEvent("ue_deleterow") END IF END IF Script 2 IF KeyDown(KeyControl!) then IF KeyDown(Keyd!) then THIS.TriggerEvent("ue_deleterow") END IF END IF Script 3 IF KeyDown(KeyControl!) AND KeyDown(Keyd!) THEN THIS.TriggerEvent("ue_deleterow") END IF But, all of the above, if I press the Key 'Control' first, and then press Key 'd',...

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

Error: Primary key for row in table 'x' is referenced by foreign key 'f' in table 'y'
(ASA 9 newest ebf) I'm getting this error even though mentioned foreign key has cascade updates (and deletes too) enabled. Is this some new behaviour in asa 9, or why can i get such message for cascaded foreign key? Any ideas? Thanks Pete Found a reason for it...but should it really work so? It's this way: - table a has columns a,b,c - table b has columns a,c, and references columns a,c (with a,c) in table a with cascade updates - table a hes before update trigger to change columns a when column b is changed (set new_row.a = ...) and that set new_row.a = ... i...

Web resources about - Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'cbo_' Key being added: 'cbo_' - asp.net.getting-started