is there any function in asp.net similar to the StringTokenizer function in java

I wanna read a file, and extract data as token in each line.

thanks
0
iaarm88

java script function in .net function
Dear All,I’m trying to open up a window with a form in it, but first I need to make sure that the user checked at least one or more item on a list with checkboxes in each row on the page where I push the button to open the window from.I use the following simple code:Public Sub btnLog_onClick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)           Dim myCsv = getTickedItems(1)         If myCsv = "" Then             Exit Sub  ...

Getting error in Net::SFTP with get function
------=_Part_7028_3315294.1193837808284 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline Hi All, I have the following code as part of my program; print "---=========> $file, $localFile\n"; $sftp -> get( $file, $localFile ) || warn("errrrr0rrrrr _---> $!".$sftp->status."\n");^M Even though it has downloaded the file properly, it is giving the following message: ---=========> /trading/tiscrdenhlist10310000.txt.old, /export/home/crdadm/rajeev/tiscrdenhlist103...

__doPostBack function in .NET 1.x and .NET 2.0
It appears that the __doPostBack function has changed in .NET 2.0. The .NET 2.0 version doesn't seem to handle the conversion of dollar signs ("$") in generate control names to colons (":"). I'm using an Axezz datagrid inside of a MasterPage along with 3 other user controls in the MasterPage. The Axezz datagrid has sorting capablilites. When sorting is enabled the column have script attached to them that reads "javascript:__doPostBack('_ctl0$ContentPlaceHolder1$Grid1','orderby:5:1')" when the grid is rendered. The problem is that when I click on the column, the page post back, but the g...

Function functionality ?
Hello, I have a Function : create Function F1 ........ as update T1 set col1=col1+1; commit; return col1; end; Lets say col1 value before the func. is called is 100. Now, if user1 executes this function and user2 also executes the same function, at the same time. 1) What value is returned for user1 and user2. Would that update stt. locks the table, and allows only 1 user to access it? 2) My requiemnent is that the 2 users should get different values from the function. thanks for your help -Sravan Sravan wrote... > Hello, > I have a F...

how to call java script function in vb.net ?
I have working with grid view and get records from database if the records exceding 1000 then I need to display confirm dialog box through javascript ? if click ok then it will display the records in gridview and if click cancel then it will create a message into label .   want to know where to call java script function on the button that will display this javascript dialog.Basim Hi, try this... //Code to get the datasource dataset ds if(ds.Tables[0].Rows.count > 0) {     Page.ClientScript.RegisterStratUpScript(this.GetType(),"showal","ShowGri...

How to get list of all Overridable functions in c#.net
 Hi,        I am inheriting a class "SqlRoleProvider" to create custom Role provider. I have all the list of functions and method related to SqlRoleProvider so I can easily work with this class. As we are working in IDE there would be any shortcut to display all the overridable functions. Please tell me that shortcut to access the all Overridable functions in the page..Deepak RaiMCP, MCADI love coding at night but bcos of job I cant. Hi, type override followed with a space character. Intellisense will kick in and show you the methods you can override. ...

Passing boolean values to oracle function / procedure from C#.Net
Hi,  I dont know how to pass boolean values to oracle function / procedure arguments, could you please help me to know ?  Thank you, Sreedhar After spending lot of time on google, I understand C#.Net doest support PL/SQL boolean values. Thanks Sreedhar...

Where to get mathematical functions in .net framework 2.0?
 Hi, I am working on some complex mathematical calulations in my project, I need to workout on sine, inverse sine and other such functions. Can somebody tell me a simple thing, in which namespace or class I look for these function in .NET 2.0 framework.  .NET-ifiedArpit KhandelwalPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you.That way future readers will know which post solved your issue.  System.MathGive a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him forever. I think so... System.Int32 for interger ...

PLS-00221: is not a procedure or is undefined FUNCTIONS VS. STORED PROCEDURES
PLS-00221: is not a procedure or is undefined FUNCTIONS VS. STORED PROCEDURES - ADO.NET TO ORACLE FUNCTION   I have a very simple oracle function I'm trying to call from ado.net. The code works fine for a stored procedure but I get the error  PLS-00221: is not a procedure or is undefined  when I try to call the function. here's my code:  I've manually tested both the function and stored procedure and they are both working as expected.  here's my  vb.net code Protected Overrides Sub OnLoad(ByVal e As EventArgs) Dim cnn As OracleConnection Dim sConnSt...

vb.net function and Oracle procedure to get an Oracle Dataset??
I have similar code (a procedure and function) working perfectly with a sql server data source. I;'m trying to do the same things with Oracle, but have run into the problems.    I'm not an oracle expert, so I'm not sure if producing a cursor is my only and best  option. create or replace package body PK_RETAILER isPROCEDURE sp_Get_Order_History(v_ani IN number,output_cursor out PK_CURSORES.generic_cursor) ASBEGINopen output_cursor forselect o.account_number, p.phone, o.amount, o.name, o.init_datefrom orders ojoin users_phones p on p.account_number...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

How to call java script function in vb.net(aspx.vb file)
Hi, i have written following script in aspx file which works fine:  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> function Enable_ddlyear() {  document.form1.TxtStartDate.disabled=true ; document.form1.TxtEndDate.disabled=true ;var x=document.getElementById("ddlyear") x.disabled=false }  function Enable_dates() {document.form1.TxtStartDate.disabled=false ; document.form1.TxtEndDate.disabled=false ;document.form1.ddlyear.disabled=true ; ...

Problem in getting Oracle function return value using ODP.net
 Dear AllI fall a problem by getting value from oracle function in asp.net. the code is as follows...the oracle function is ...start... create or replace function ultimus.FXN_GET_TRAN_DATE(pBRANCH_ID IN VARCHAR2) return date is-- ********************************************************************************-- Description: Get Branch Working Date-- ================================================================================  Result DATE;begin     Select  DECODE(a.day_status_id, 2, a.TRAN_DT, NULL) AS TRAN_DT      Into Resu...

How can i perform functionality like ondblclick and onkeypress function in Select html tag on ListBox control (C# NET 2.0)?
I binding data from Business object layer to Listbox control (ex: customer list), i want to perform some action when somebody doubleclick or press enter key on each customer ( not use seting AutopostBack=true), in addition i want to set Forecolor depending customerStatus field value, so how can i do that? can you help me? Select tag: <select id="Select1" name="calling" size="25" ondblclick="selectcall()" onkeypress="selectcall()">  Thanks, minhnguyen    Hi minhpg, I dont belive list items can have events on them nor can you specify individual colors.  th...

Is there exist a function to get the English Month(like Jul & Aug ) in vb.net ?
hello all: I'v installed vs.net 1.0 in my web server ,My server is windows 2000 server with Chinese language. everything works well. Now I have an asp.net Application,there has a web page to dispaly the ship date by datagrid control. my problem is: I want to get the ship date format like as below: if there has a shipdate value 2004/07/14,I want to get the format 14-Jul display in datagrid. I used format function Like FORMAT(#2004/07/14#,"dd-MMM"),But I can get the value like chinese Fomrat. So Is...

Web resources about - is there any function in asp.net similar to the StringTokenizer function in java - asp.net.getting-started

Index for the letter S : Java Glossary
Canadian Mind Products Java & Internet glossary : S words

How .NET Regular Expressions Really Work
... to support whitespace and mixed casing was enough to drive me crazy. Years later when I started programming in Java, I discovered the StringTokenizer ...

Portfolio Mgmt in Scalding
How would you best divvy up $1000 among 4 stocks using Scalding ? Scalding solution in github You think Scalding, and you think Scala code for ...

just another scala quant - just another scala quant
Just Another Scala Quant working in Risk Management