I am trying to find .NET FrameWork class libraries and ADO.NET libraries maps to hang in my cube at work or at home.

Hello,

   I am in search of the .NET Framework 1.x and 2.0 and 3.0 class library maps and ADO.NET class library maps to hang/pin to my cube at work and also at home. I believe that helps understand more about the Framework and also if some thing is presented in a pictorial representation I guess I can learn more than reading whole lot of stuff.

So is there a place on the net or any company that offers this to buy or down load?

Any inputs or help me finding on this is greately appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-L

0
lusty_learner

The Visual Studio magazine used to include them periodically. If have a Safari account, try looking there. If you have an MSDN subscription ask the concierge, as I Microsft have probably done one.

TATWORTH
4/28/2007 9:54:21 AM

Hi lusty_learner,

Does this make sense? Good luck!

For .NET 2.0, I'm afraid to say that there is no any chart for us to view.

Thanks.

Please give us feedback no matter whether you get your answer.
Please "mark as answer" if it's useful for you

Sincerely,
Jerome
0
Jerome
4/30/2007 4:35:22 AM

Hello ,

Thanks for the link yes these are the kind of the links I am looking for. I also found couple of them online here are the links.

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-NET-Framework-Poster-Pack/dp/0735623171

http://blogs.msdn.com/photos/brada/picture524537.aspx

http://www.bbv.ch/?site=offers/dotnet_news.html#dotnet_poster

Thanks,

-L

0
lusty_learner

Getting "Problem in Mapping Fragment starting at line ..." error when trying to create table mappings for table associations in ADO.NET Entity Framework
 Table A: COUNTRY_LOOKUP COUNTRY_ID   smallintclustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    COUNTRY_ID TABLE B: COUNTRY_MODE_RULES CARRIER_ID    intMODE_RULE_TYPE_ID    intORIG_COUNTRY_ID    smallintDEST_COUNTRY_ID    smallint clustered, unique, primary key located on PRIMARY    CARRIER_ID, MODE_RULE_TYPE_ID, ORIG_COUNTRY_ID, DEST_COUNTRY_IDThere is a foreign key relationship from COUNTRY_MODE_RULES to COUNTRY_LOOKUPORIG_COUNTRY_IDREFERENCES .COUNTRY_LOOKUP (COUNTRY_ID)DEST_CO...

Does .NET map calls for ADO to ADO.NET?
Hello,We are trying to troubleshoot some DB problems from COM objects that call ADO. I heard that when ADO is loaded inside of a COM object by a .NET app, that .NET intercepts the call and re-maps those calls over to ADO.NET. This seems untrue to me, given the nature of ADO.NET being a totally separate technology.Does anyone know for sure whether this does or does not occur?The problem we are seeing is actually almost identical in symptoms to this:http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/230101"FIX: Data Queries Sporadically Return Empty Recordsets" Literally, this is what...

process.start in .NET class library
I have a strong named .NET class library project in the GAC which is being called as an exit and am trying to execute a process.start command as follows: EventLog.WriteEntry("Inventory PDR", "Before New Process.Start")Process.Start("IExplore.exe", "http://server/Inventory/add_pages/Preliminary_Delivery_Approval.aspx")EventLog.WriteEntry("Inventory PDR", "After New Process.Start")While the eventlogs execute, the process.start refuses to run and open a new process. I have tested this from the RUN command and as expected it works fine (i.e. the page is valid etc.)Though I have a iexplorer wind...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

.NET Windows Forms in .NET Library Model
Hi, I downloaded C# 2.0 Library Model and I see that it does not contain Windows Forms classes (System.Windows.Forms namespace). Is there another library model for this? ...

Hello,   I have a ASP.Net web application,written in VB.Net,developed on .Net Framework 1.0 .I am trying to port it on to .Net framework 1.1.   For achieving this,I follow the following steps-   1.Open the project using the .vbproj file. 2.I am prompted with the conversion message "Do you want to convert the solution and all projects to .Net framework  1.1....." 3.I click "Yes" 4.I assume that the project is now converted. 5.I build the project & try to run it. 6.I get the following error -     Server Error in '/Consert.Net' Application. Parser Error Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type CONsERT.Net.Global'.Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.vb" Inherits="CONsERT.Net.Global" %> Source File: e:\inetpub\wwwroot\Consert.Net\global.asax    Line: 1 Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573   My project includes aspx and vb files, as well as some crystal report files.   Can anyone please help me? This is almost certainly a namespace case issue. I can't believe that you have a namespace CONsERT. The FCL is case sensitive, even if VB.NET isn't, so check all of your namespace declarations,...

class library project using ado.net
 Hi ,How are you?I plan to develop a .net class library project that can create a dll file after I build it.I want to use the database functions in the project. so I need to use ADO.NETI use ado.net for .net web application before and I save the connection string to web.config.but that is different for class library application and I do not have web.config now.My question are here.1.which file I can use to save connection string for class library app2.how to develop database application in class library project.Do you have a simple demo code? so I can get the idea quickly. Thanks&n...

DataWindow.Net a nominee for Best .NET Libraries / Controls
http://sys-con.com/dotnet/readerschoice2004/ Bruce Armstrong [TeamSybase] http://www.teamsybase.com TeamSybase blogs: http://www.teamsybase.net/blogs Two 3rd party books on developing with PowerBuilder http://www.pb9books.com?source=newsgroups Need code sample? Check out CodeXchange: http://www.codexchange.sybase.com Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - Francis of Assisi http://www.needhim.org --------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTE: If you are using Google to post messages to the newsgroups, you will *no...

Access Net work mapped drive VB.NET
Hi I have a docuemnt mangemnt system coded in VB.NET. The system sometimes needs to get documents from Network mapped drive and shared drives. In development machine everything works fine. But when I moved the code to Test serever, it could not access the mapped drives. I tried all security settings. But still could not. I tried unc path, but it throws In valid user exception. Can anybody help m eto solve this issue. Thank you Jikk Hi Jikk, What login is your app running under? Whichever it is, it has to have permission to access the network, which ASPNET doesn'...

Which version of the .net framework works with VS.NET 2003
Can VS.NET 2003 run any version of the .net framework? I.E. - can this version run 2.0 of .net framework? Hi,VS2003 compiles for .NET Framework 1.1. Thanks,Teemu KeiskiFinland, EU although vs2003 targets the 1.1 framework, in many cases, applications created with vs2003 will run on both the 1.1 and 2.0 framework.backwards compatibility was an important goal for MS when the 2.0 framework was being created.you would need to thoroughly test to be sure though.http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetdep/html/netfxcompat.asp?frame=true#"docum_topic3"...

ado.net or/and datawindow.net
Hi, Can datawindow.net work with Sybase's ado.net or are they not compatible with each other. We have two separate groups of developers, one group develops web apps using ASE as the back end for the data, so they use a combination of Visual Studio ..NET and Sybase's ado.net to do their work. We have another group that develops client/server apps using Powerbuilder, but since 80% of their work is in writting reports using Powerbuilder, I was wondering if they could use a combination of datawindow.net and ado.net to put make these reports available on the web through ...

How using all power that .NET Framework Class Library provides?
Hi all It is properly a doubt about setting programming concepts. I'd like to know where I can find some stuff about how using Framework Library.(newbie) I know we have many namespaces.classes.members - to be more specific I'll give a little sample:ViewState.Add(ViewState.Count.ToString(), txtSource.Text); By consulting Control.ViewState Property help[C#], there is a reference to another object:StateBag Other times we have an object that interacts with its collection. How to understand how to join these objects using theirs properties/methods together? Thanks so much fo...

Hi All Does anyone know where I can get the Sybase drivers for ADO.NET for both versions, 1.1 and 2.0/3.0? Cheers Chris Burrell Hi Chris, There is no release of ASE ADO.NET Provider 2.0 (I assume you refer to ASE provider, not ASA - if ASA please port to sybase.public.sqlanywhere.general). For the 1.1 Provider: It is available in the ASE SDK for windows or the PC Client CDRom included with ASE product. On the SDK its available as 12.5.1 and 15.0 On ASE PC Client I think 12.5.1 is part of ASE 12.5.X and 15.0 is part of ASE 15.X 2.0 provider should release sometime this summer - there is a beta program - look in the sybase.public.connectivity.adonet.beta newsgroup for details -Paul <Chris Burrell> wrote in message news:466ea680.5729.1681692777@sybase.com... > Hi All > > Does anyone know where I can get the Sybase drivers for > ADO.NET for both versions, 1.1 and 2.0/3.0? > > Cheers > Chris Burrell ...

.NET 2.0 FCL(Framework Class Library) Enjoy!!
It is mind blowing and exciting so just enjoy!! http://beta.asp.net/QUICKSTARTV20/util/classbrowser.aspxKind regards,Gift Peddie Those poor PHP fanboys... The best are the Generics and Nullable.Kind regards,Gift Peddie...

Sybase ADO.NET Provider for .NET Framework 2.0
Hi, We are developing a .net application( Visual Studio 2005 and .NET Framework 2.0) which needs to support Sybase, SQL Server and Oracle. We are using Microsoft Data Access Application block (DAAB) to support SQL Server and Oracle. Now we would like to customize that application block to support to Sybase 12.5.* onwards. When I installed client utilities for sybase, I could see a ADO.NET Provider with the version 1.1.327, which does not have the following classes which are required to customize the Microsoft DAAB. 1. AseClientFactory class : This class is required to custom...

Net-Library and the Open Client-Library
Can someone tell me where to get the sybase software noted below: "Sybase Net-Library and the Sybase Open Client-Library, version 10.03 or later for Windows NT" Any comments much appreciated. TNX. rick colman colman@uci.edu ...

class reference not working in .NET 1.0 but ok in .NET 2
Hello,I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but hopefully someone can help me figure it out.I created a very simple class library project, compiled it (no problems here). I then added a reference to it from the website project. Visual Studio sees it and I can use the class in my website project. When I try viewing the website project in the browser, I get the "are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?" error. I've placed the DLL file in the bin folder off the webroot. The weird thing is that when I enable .NET 2.0 for the site, it runs fine and does it's thing as expected.Is there differences between .NET 1.0 and 2.0 when using DLL files? I'm using Visual Studio 2005 to create and compile the class library.Thanks,Daniel  maybe u forgot the "using" directive (Import in VB)if this post unswerd ur question marke it as answer Hi Daniel, Somebody correct me if i'm wrong. I believe there are changes on constructing .net 2.0 class library, such as partial class. This is just a small insight, you can always go to msdn to thoroughly search on this issue. Happy coding.Please don't forget to click "Answer" if it helps you as it may help others also. Hmm... I tried searching MSDN but I'm not even sure where to start.I'm pretty new to ASP.NET. For my client, I've been doing small things here and there using a single code behind file. But now that things are revamping up, I thou...

Error 16240 (Net-Library routing net_listen failed in srv_start net)
We saw the previous post saying to check the interface file for ports already in use, but ours checks out all right. We backup a database using a remote tape Backup Server and then tried to restore the dump file to a database on the remote server. The load failed with an error that indicated the directory path and/or filename were incorrect or missing. We also tried to make a backup on the local server and then restore it using the local Backup Server to the remote server. Neither approach worked though we got a little farther. "The load was completed. An unitialized logi...

ADO in VB6 vs ADO.NET in VB.NET
I am writing a database interface and I would like to know whether a VB6 interface using ADO or a VB.NET interface using ADO.NET would be faster in terms of just performing database operations. Is there an explanation for this, and what is the magnitude of the difference? Thanks in advance!...

how do i import a library from .net 2 framework to compact framework?
hello, i would like to know if i can import a library (system.security.cryptography.xml) to compact framework. if yes how do i do that and shall i expect it to work without any problems? compact framework does not support xml encryption or xml signatures but desktop version does so i thought i could just import a dll to spare me all the trouble... is it possible? Hi max_payne, Compact framework can't import other class , you can try to reflect the source code and find the API,  try to P/Invoke the API to implement it. But it may be a little difficult. For how to P/Invoke:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306285/en-us Best regards,Guang-Ming Bian - MSFTPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. ...

.NET 3.5 SP1 & ADO.NET Entity Framework Clarification
I'm a little confused, can someone please clarify, with the recent release of .NET 3.5 SP1....  does that include an official "release" of the ADO.NET Entity Framework?  Or is the framework still in early pre-release stages?Thanks,Matt BrownMetalReview.com - Metal music community and reviewsHaulix - Easy promotional media distribution for the music industry Entity Framework is officially released and is part of SP1. Sweet times, sweet times. This is the official forum for it: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=533&SiteID=1 The forum was no...

Installed .Net 3.5, now Web App. doesnt work and get Performance Library Errors
Hey guys, Need some help on this one.  Two days ago I had a server admin install .Net 3.5 on my machine and now all .Net apps no longer work on the server.  I need help.  I am in deep water and this is what I have done after realizing this problem.First I received a 404 2 0 Page error which after looked up could mean the ASP.NET frameworks not found. 1. Uninstalled all .Net frameworks.2. Fresh clean install of Frameworks one by one start with 2.0 then jumping to 3.5 both being redistributable packages.3. Restarted IIS, Application pools and still nothing4. Ran aspnet_regiis.exe -i5. Checked the application logs and found the following errors.6. Searched on the internet and got very little and it doesn't look like the performance library errors would cause the app not to work and not load.7. Found a "maybe" solution was a clean re-install of IIS.  Don't really want to do this due to multiple websites on IIS.Need help guys.  I included me event logs below, hopefully someone can help. Event Type:       Warning Event Source:    WinMgmt Event Category: None Event ID:           40 Date:                7/17/2008 Time:                1:44:31 PM User:   &...

Web resources about - I am trying to find .NET FrameWork class libraries and ADO.NET libraries maps to hang in my cube at work or at home. - asp.net.getting-started

Tasting Table launches Apple TV app in 24 hours thanks to JW Player’s new tvOS framework
Thanks to JW Player’s new tvOS app framework, Tasting Table was able to successfully build and submit an Apple TV app for review in less than ...

Frameworks & Donovan Wolfington @ Saint Vitus
Recent Deathwish signees Frameworks brought their tour with fuzz punks Donovan Wolfington to Saint Vitus. Check out pictures.

Sneak Peek: Leading Innovation Framework
My newest book, Leading Innovation , debuts on Monday. Here’s a sneak peek about implementing innovation as a framework. Innovation doesn’t ...

13 frameworks for mastering machine learning
... way. The trend isn't fueled by cheap cloud environments and ever more powerful GPU hardware alone; it’s also the explosion of frameworks now ...

Node.js Foundation take jurisdiction of Express Web framework
The Node.js Foundation, which has jurisdiction over the popular server-side JavaScript platform, is adding the Express MVC Web framework for ...

Ziggeo Open Sources Video Player and New Javascript Framework
... to subclassing the event loop (for example to add a pre-roll video ad). The Ziggeo video player is part of a new open source Javascript framework ...

Agile Frameworks: Diversity And Its Enemies

WSO2 Launches New Microservices Framework for Java
WSO2's new Microservices Framework for Java (MS4J) facilitates the creation of container-ready microservices based on Java.

Weaving Nanomaterials Gives Strength To Covalent Organic Frameworks
Scientists in California have found a way of weaving long chain molecules together to create covanelt organic frameworks for use in catalytic ...